You've Got To Be Kidding Me!

cadvantag

Awards
Crowler, thanks for the advice.

Just received a email from the online store that I purchased the Chaos from. Based on my description of the product and its clumpiness they are issuing me a refund or exchange. I asked for Chaos to be exchanged for JP8. I will give that a try.

Just following up on my experience:

My JP8 has not arrived, the online store says its on back order..So without a New pre-workout product, I started using Chaos.

My opinion of Chaos is:
Flavor- it is ok, not great, but I dont have to choke it down
Energy- it does give me energy (better than No Xplode)
Dosage- that is my main issue. The product arrived "clumpy". Sometimes I take more product, due to the difficulty to measure that has resulted in me feeling jittery or ramped up more than I had intended.

When my Chaos arrived I also ordered Post Cycle Support (PCS). I have been very pleased with PCS! That product ROCKS!! I will definitely continue using it.

My prior pre-energy drinks included No-Xplode. I originally liked No-Xplode, it had great flavor and gave me energy. After taking No-Xplode for a few months my body felt "dried out"- my skin was dry, itchy and felt more than average stiffness in my muscles.

I have read the threads on JP8- actually I am worried about its flavor based on those threads... If JP8 does ever arrive and does taste that bad, then I will need to rethink things....

Later,
b

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't live in Lakeland, but I work in Lakeland now. Thank god for the Polk Parkway is all I have to say...it's always a clear ride no matter what time of day I hop on there!
So where do you live then? I was in lakeland today doing a demo/samples at the vitamin shoppe on 98 ;)

cadvantag

Awards
I just received my order of Chaos and it seemed "old". It did not pour out of the container, I had to pull pieces out with my fingers....

Is Chaos discontinued?
Mystery SOLVED!! Thanks goes to stxnas!!!

I have learned that the online store (body____.com) where I purchased the Chaos, they were selling "outdated" product. The product was shipped in vacuum sealed bags, I learned that the product is currently sold only in tubs/containers....

When I asked body____.com to replace the product with Chaos in tubs/containers- they had NONE! I have removed body___.com from my online ordering outlets....

Sorry for any inconvenience I caused our Anabolic representatives.