Alphamine - You've got a winner!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey PES - just wanted to let y'all know that I picked up Alphamine a couple weeks back and absolutely LOVING it!

I take it on workout days and without every morning, and the thermogenic affect is excellent. I haven't been tracking BF measurements because I am using this in conjunction with a solid diet.

Energy is excellent, this is not a stimmed out affect what-so-ever, it's an excellent in the zone type feel.

Overall, rockin guys... I am hooked at 1 scoop per day.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One scoop a day is my sweet spot as well. Glad your liking it, Alphamine is great by itself and works well in conjunction with a few other products. Especially like it with some Erase.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah man, I haven't pushed past 1 scoop yet because this does have that sneak up energy affect for me. What i mean by that is that I'm not stimmed out, but i will have a racing mind and internal energy.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the feedback bud, you back on AM now?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you like it TL. Haven't seen you around in awhile hope all is well. :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback bud, you back on AM now?
Yeah man, had a bit if a haitus due to college, but I'm graduated now and back in full swing!

Glad you like it TL. Haven't seen you around in awhile hope all is well. :thumbsup:
Yeah bud, same to you! Looks like you've beefed/toned up big time haha!

Hope all is well with you 2, nice to see you're both still around!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for taking the time to post this. :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Glad you liked it, hope all is well on your behalf.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine for the win! Thanks for sharing TL!

a3family

a3family

Awards
Can you combine Alphamine with CRAZE

has anyone combined it with craze??

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
has anyone combined it with craze??
I have. Big fan of Craze so I tried the combo. 1 scoop of each. I thought it was a very nice mix for pre-workout. When I did mix the two I only used 2 total scoops of Alphamine during those days. It isn't really recommended to take more stims on top of a stimmed fat burner, hence why I lowered the Alphamine dosage on days I used Craze as well.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would advise against it.
Seconded that, that would be a bit much overkill in the stim department. I can't say off top of my head what's in Craze one of the few that never tried it. But I wouldn't go down that road of combining.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would advise against it.
Seconded that, that would be a bit much overkill in the stim department. I can't say off top of my head what's in Craze one of the few that never tried it. But I wouldn't go down that road of combining.
While I did try it I would go with what they said. I only did it as an experiment for the heck of it but wouldn't really recommend it (I only did it twice I believe). May notice plenty of energy with Alphamine on its own, no extra stims needed.

a3family

a3family

Awards
While I did try it I would go with what they said. I only did it as an experiment for the heck of it but wouldn't really recommend it (I only did it twice I believe). May notice plenty of energy with Alphamine on its own, no extra stims needed.

Thanks everyone for the advice, Im just reading reviews about Alphamine and Craze.
I'm looking to Loose Body fat and shape up. Not sure which stim to go for yet. I do Mainly Crossfit training

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the advice, Im just reading reviews about Alphamine and Craze.
I'm looking to Loose Body fat and shape up. Not sure which stim to go for yet. I do Mainly Crossfit training
If fat loss is the goal then Alphamine would be the better choice. If performance and focus are the goal then Craze may be the better choice, but be on the lookout for Enhanced as the feedback on it from a performance standpoint is very good so far. I am really interested to try my samples this week and compare to Craze (I love Craze :D ).

a3family

a3family

Awards
If fat loss is the goal then Alphamine would be the better choice. If performance and focus are the goal then Craze may be the better choice, but be on the lookout for Enhanced as the feedback on it from a performance standpoint is very good so far. I am really interested to try my samples this week and compare to Craze (I love Craze :D ).

Thanks mate. Gonna go for it! prbz add some imapact diet whey from Myprotein

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks mate. Gonna go for it! prbz add some imapact diet whey from Myprotein
Going with the Alphamine? Let me know how you enjoy it or if you need any help. Good luck.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
All I'm hearing about Alphamine is how awesome it is. I want to log this sometime and see what it's all about.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Just bought some!! All I can say is Yohimbe kicks ass!! So much better than the DMAA. First dose or two you feel kinda weird, but after that you just feel great!! btw how many scoops per day are people taking? I took 1 preworkout yesterday, I was gonna take two today. Is 3 too much? I know it says you can take 3 on the package

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just bought some!! All I can say is Yohimbe kicks ass!! So much better than the DMAA. First dose or two you feel kinda weird, but after that you just feel great!! btw how many scoops per day are people taking? I took 1 preworkout yesterday, I was gonna take two today. Is 3 too much? I know it says you can take 3 on the package
I like 2 servings at 1.5 scoops. You are safe at 3 scoops a day. Some people break it into 2 and 1. All up to your tolerance and what works for you.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I like 2 servings at 1.5 scoops. You are safe at 3 scoops a day. Some people break it into 2 and 1. All up to your tolerance and what works for you.
I know yohimbe can be harsh on your body so thats why I was wondering if 3 is too much. I'm trying not to blow up my heart. Also how do i dose it so ill still be able to sleep at night. How long does it take to wear off? Like what is the latest in the day I should take it?

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Also, is it better to split it into 2 doses or 3 doses like you do on ECA

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know yohimbe can be harsh on your body so thats why I was wondering if 3 is too much. I'm trying not to blow up my heart. Also how do i dose it so ill still be able to sleep at night. How long does it take to wear off? Like what is the latest in the day I should take it?
Also, is it better to split it into 2 doses or 3 doses like you do on ECA
Josh wouldn't put enough in there to cause health concerns. I don't recommend going over 3/day but I know of people running it as high as 4-5 scoops a day with no issue. At the beginning I would make sure to dose at least 5-6 hours before getting ready to sleep. When I'm first using the product the stim/euphoric feeling last up to that long and usually taper to about 3/4 hours by the end of my runs. It's all up to you and your tolerance bud, just be safe and take that last dose a healthy distance from sleep and then feel it out from there. I think it's better split into 2 doses rather than 3 personally.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Josh wouldn't put enough in there to cause health concerns. I don't recommend going over 3/day but I know of people running it as high as 4-5 scoops a day with no issue. At the beginning I would make sure to dose at least 5-6 hours before getting ready to sleep. When I'm first using the product the stim/euphoric feeling last up to that long and usually taper to about 3/4 hours by the end of my runs. It's all up to you and your tolerance bud, just be safe and take that last dose a healthy distance from sleep and then feel it out from there. I think it's better split into 2 doses rather than 3 personally.
2 doses it is! I like the idea of 2 in the morning 1 preworkout cuz anymore than 1 scoop that late in the day will def keep me awake. Yeah, all the funky feelings have gone away. Like I said, it was just the first dose or two where the yohimbe hits you weird then after that you're completely fine just as youre adjusting to a mew product. Now for those who are used to yohimbe, this should not be an issue, I'm just not a person who has a ever taken a supplement with yohimbe in it aside from the occasional black pearl energy drink which ive had 5 of in my life. I'm not worried at all about the yohimbe.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Btw! Just did the double dose in the morning followed by the single dose preworkout, wow PES. Love this stuff!! This is an absolutely perfect dosing method. Stuff lasts roughly 4.5-5 hours, really makes you want to go out and accomplish something. As for my nighttime dose, wore off just in time to go to bed. A little after midnight and I took it at 7:20. *Note* the two scoop morning serving doesnt last longer than the single scoop evening serving, its just stronger and great for if you're at work or trying to get stuff done! Don't forget to eat though!!! It is very easy to do so. Really suppresses appetite and puts you in the zone for whatever you're doing.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw! Just did the double dose in the morning followed by the single dose preworkout, wow PES. Love this stuff!! This is an absolutely perfect dosing method. Stuff lasts roughly 4.5-5 hours, really makes you want to go out and accomplish something. As for my nighttime dose, wore off just in time to go to bed. A little after midnight and I took it at 7:20. *Note* the two scoop morning serving doesnt last longer than the single scoop evening serving, its just stronger and great for if you're at work or trying to get stuff done! Don't forget to eat though!!! It is very easy to do so. Really suppresses appetite and puts you in the zone for whatever you're doing.
Awesome feedback! Sounds like you enjoy the product as much as I do! :)

Even at the end of a 2 month run I was still getting a good 3-4 hour energy boost. I usually build a tolerance with products but with alphamine the energy and mood boost never really died out for me.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Awesome feedback! Sounds like you enjoy the product as much as I do! :)

Even at the end of a 2 month run I was still getting a good 3-4 hour energy boost. I usually build a tolerance with products but with alphamine the energy and mood boost never really died out for me.
Yeah, even when i was completely tolerant to caffeine and DMAA several weeks back, I still got a boost whenever I took products containing Yohimbe. You really cant build a tolerance to that stuff unlike most other stims

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whoop glad to see this thread converting folks ;) Alphamine kicks ass and is def a favorite of mine for awhile to come!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
*UPDATE* currently on prednisone for a kidney disease btw and damn, so far alphamine is really doing a good job preventing the weight gain and getting rid of the fluid retention usually associated with the medication. Bout to go check my weight, I'll throw that on here in a few min. Ive only been using it for a few days and no longer have any fluid retention! :D