Youve Got Mail - PES Newsletter sent

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If for some reason you are signed up and did not get it, check your spam box or email [email protected] to get a copy of the newsletter

Subject: Newsletter

Body: your email address

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Did I miss the preview email you sent last month? :D

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, hasn't came through on my end yet.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that AnaBeta label DID come out pretty sexxy...Nicely done PES!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AHHHH!!!! This anticipation!! I have such a curiosity of what this is!! AND MORE SO...to run it!! Gotta get ever natural edge possible!

Attentively Awaiting!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Bottle looks great, and I like the name change too!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not specifically...but i believe the NCAA has a clause that pretty much bans anything that can enhance performance in any way shape or form..except RTD proteins.

But as far as the actual list of banned substances goes, none of those substances are in AnaBeta

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Not specifically...but i believe the NCAA has a clause that pretty much bans anything that can enhance performance in any way shape or form..except RTD proteins.

But as far as the actual list of banned substances goes, none of those substances are in AnaBeta
Awesome...thanks for the quick reply

gate0478

Awards
Did another email come out? I haven't seen an option to purchase, yet.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Everyone got their email? I've not gotten mine yet ;)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The purchase is on the way soon. This was the announcement about the name, an image and all the contests PES is running at the moment and where to find them. Oh, and the name change.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Option to Purchase" will be made available when AnaBeta is released and ready for purchase, no doubt.

~Rosie~

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got mine hours ago! :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had a couple of PMs from people who signed up for the newsletter but did not receive it. If this applies to you please send an email to [email protected]

This will ensure you are signed up to the newsletter and you will receive a copy of June's insider email which was posted yesterday.

If you have any other complications please send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue promptly.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have had a couple of PMs from people who signed up for the newsletter but did not receive it. If this applies to you please send an email to [email protected]

This will ensure you are signed up to the newsletter and you will receive a copy of June's insider email which was posted yesterday.

If you have any other complications please send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue promptly.
Yes.

Apparently if you use a Yahoo e-mail account you may not receive it, or there will be a delay of several hours. Yahoo hates PES.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Late to the party but I got mine. Eagerly awaiting the purchase of AnaBeta.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
By now everyone should have received the newsletter but if you didn't for any reason ping our site admin and you'll be taken care of!

[email protected]

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will be switching domains soon so that should clean up anyone who might not be getting the email

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Full AnaBeta Writeup and Manual will be first released to those who are signed up for the PES Insider. We have a special email going out next week to all Insider members. Sign up on the home page if you haven't already. PES

All PES Insider emails will be coming from our new domain. We transferred over the old list of emails, so anyone who was already on the Insider list is still on there.