Your Cutting Go-To Supplement!

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Definitely interested in Recompadrol but the vanadium makes me nervous.

I've read a lot of mixed information about it and its potential toxicity. Not sure what to think of it.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
Formasurge & Dermacrine sounds awesome for a cut lol, a bit hormonaly for me though, but would try it sometimes.
hey guys any one has mabye tried the new Alphamax ? got 2 bottles on my way to me first time with Arimistane also.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formasurge & Dermacrine sounds awesome for a cut lol, a bit hormonaly for me though, but would try it sometimes.
hey guys any one has mabye tried the new Alphamax ? got 2 bottles on my way to me first time with Arimistane also.
Yeah it's not for everybody but it's def a p pretty good stack. Then you could add forskolin or anabeta elite with alphamine to make it well rounded.

I haven't used alphamax or looked at reviews on it. Hope somebody else can help you out!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Gels/ArA

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm cutting right now with this:

E/C Stack
Thermogum (pre/during cardio)
Absolutely Abliderated
Forskolin-95

Other things I recommend/love:

Alphamine
DCP 2.0
TTA (if you can find it)

Want to try Metabolic Powder. Very interested in it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i fess up to not really looking closely at dcp 2.0 before becoming a bps rep...since then i took a closer look and found it impressive.

it will be on my 2nd rep order, 1st is already lined up:
formasurge/endosurge/dermacrine

can't wait!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i fess up to not really looking closely at dcp 2.0 before becoming a bps rep...since then i took a closer look and found it impressive.

it will be on my 2nd rep order, 1st is already lined up:
formasurge/endosurge/dermacrine

can't wait!!!
That's gonna be nasty!!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recompadrol is amazing. I'm currently not dieting and using if daily. I have doubled the amount of carbs I usually intake..no added body fat. Recompadrol is a must have for myself now
Damn, that is an impressive testimonial!!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that is an impressive testimonial!!
Just speaking the truth. I'm not saying it will work for everyone, but it has been really good to me.
Iv tried a lot a gda's, and so far recompadrol has impressed me the most

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just speaking the truth. I'm not saying it will work for everyone, but it has been really good to me.
Iv tried a lot a gda's, and so far recompadrol has impressed me the most
Not at all doubting you, I love Recompadrol, worked very well for me.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Not at all doubting you, I love Recompadrol, worked very well for me.
Oh and when I said I doubled my carbs..I meant from 200 too 400 grams now. Nothing to crazy, I'm not eating 1000 grams of carbs! On my highest of high days I will eat 500to 600(cheat day)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and when I said I doubled my carbs..I meant from 200 too 400 grams now. Nothing to crazy, I'm not eating 1000 grams of carbs! On my highest of high days I will eat 500to 600(cheat day)
Ive eaten close to 1000 grams in one day. I got to 7% and went to little ceasers and got and ate 4 of the 5$pizzas.

Stayed at 7% o.o

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive eaten close to 1000 grams in one day. I got to 7% and went to little ceasers and got and ate 4 of the 5$pizzas.

Stayed at 7% o.o
you would have been better off getting a pack of grands bicuits and putting pizza sauce and cheese on them, imo...little ceasers sucks, lol.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
you would have been better off getting a pack of grands bicuits and putting pizza sauce and cheese on them, imo...little ceasers sucks, lol.
Not for a college student with limited funds.
Chinese food is still one of my favorite cheats. Dublin dr pepper was awesome cheat aswell.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm with you, especially the "hot and ready" $5 deals....those pizzas are as old as the hot dogs at ur local 7/11

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
i'm with you, especially the "hot and ready" $5 deals....those pizzas are as old as the hot dogs at ur local 7/11
They say fresh out of the oven. I say fresh off the top of the oven where it's been sitting all day long underneath a stack of unfolded pizza boxes where some pepperoni-faced 16 year old threw them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They say fresh out of the oven. I say fresh off the top of the oven where it's been sitting all day long underneath a stack of unfolded pizza boxes where some pepperoni-faced 16 year old threw them.
damn...that was the best appetite suppressant ever!!!!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
damn...that was the best appetite suppressant ever!!!!
Kinda wants to make you drive right on by Little Cesar's now doesn't it. I have to be close to starving to eat there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kinda wants to make you drive right on by Little Cesar's now doesn't it. I have to be close to starving to eat there.
lol...i already learned that lesson, haven't ate there in many years.

but it does confirm my decision to avoid it.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
just got my order today , that's ain't the complete stack i'm about to run i got some more goodies in the way to me ... lol
want to get on that stack so bad though !!! will start in about a month

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
You only live online?
cmon man you guys think it's too much ? it's aint nothing for me. i can't get enough. got some money so why not to enjoy it ?
and you can tell by the picture that i've never been ripped. so it's time to make **** happend.

Cogy

Awards
Got a little question:

Planning to take Reduce XT, ECA and DCP (1st version)

Should it take it option 1:
1-4 ECA + DCP
4-8 ECA + Reduce XT

Or option 2
1-4 ECA + DCP + Reduce XT

Thanks for advice

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
My favorite used to be the OG Dexaprine. Then I tried Dexaprine XR. That along with tons of cardio is great for fat loss

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a little question:

Planning to take Reduce XT, ECA and DCP (1st version)

Should it take it option 1:
1-4 ECA + DCP
4-8 ECA + Reduce XT

Or option 2
1-4 ECA + DCP + Reduce XT

Thanks for advice
2 with dcp and reduce taken 4 more weeks then 4 weeks eca and a stim free fat burner and then 4 weeks off. Its the way I would do it

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
My favorite used to be the OG Dexaprine. Then I tried Dexaprine XR. That along with tons of cardio is great for fat loss
Og dexaprine was amazing stuff. Haven't found a fat burner that compares to it. It was my go to when I wasn't using a ECA stack