Your best Fast Food place for Gains

pro45

Awards
Mine is KFC. I double up on the healthy sides, like their mashed potatoes and cole slaw. Second, would be Wendy's. The chili and their chicken sandwich. Two or three of each.

Yours??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mine is KFC. I double up on the healthy sides, like their mashed potatoes and cole slaw. Second, would be Wendy's. The chili and their chicken sandwich. Two or three of each.

Yours??
Wendy's custom order -
Cut / recomp = 1 large chili, 2 chx breast cut up, 2 sides jalapeno mixed up in a salad tray = $8 its like 80g protein, 8-10g fat and 20-30g carbs
Bulking - Add 1-2 baked potato with cheese =$10-12

Chipotle -
Recomp / Cutting - Burrito bowl with double or triple meat, black beans, avacado, pico and 2 scoops hot sauce
Bulking - Add Large tortilla on side, and 2 scoops rice in bowl $8.50-10.50

Keto - BK, Sonic or Whataburger double or triple meat in a salad tray with lettuce mustard, tomato, pickles & jalapenos

Subway Foot long Roasted Chk Breast Sub, double meat with lots of veggies, w salt, pepper, vinegar and oil added.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
None. Make my burgers at home for bulking with homemade sweet potato fries. I also Make my own pizza and my own Italian Beef!!! Along with Tacos.

**** fast food its full of processed **** that has no nutritional value to anything really. Sure you can get carbs and protein from it but Wanna get bloated, go ahead and eat fast food. Why not just make your own versions of your favorite foods? I can make a pizza at home that I can eat the entire thing and not take in the added trans fats from fake cheese nor tons of sodium that I would if I went to Pizza Hut for example. Plus making homemade pizza provides my body with good solid carbs. I can get the same amount of protein and carbs from homemade burgers on the grill with homemade fries or chips along with quality cheese that I would if I went to McDonalds for example. Only difference, they are all good carbs, fats, and quality real protein! This is just my own personal preference.

Now do I treat myself to fast food here and there? Sure even though I prefer to stay away from it I will allow myself some fast food once in a while.

Five Guys it is.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Chipotle is number one by far. Chicken burrito white rice cheese and mild salsa. 1k cals of awesome.

KFC famous bowl is number two. Chicken mashed potatoes corn.

Number 3 I would say is hardees. Charbroiled chicken and large curly fry

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chipotle is number one by far. Chicken burrito white rice cheese and mild salsa. 1k cals of awesome.

KFC famous bowl is number two. Chicken mashed potatoes corn.

Number 3 I would say is hardees. Charbroiled chicken and large curly fry
I like mos better than chipotle... Their steak is so tender and tasty... And that queso. I think I get the "home wrecker" burrito lol. Def over 1000 calories. And that queso!

I also like 5 guys too. Double cheeseburger with lettuce tomato raw onion pickles mayonnaise ketchup plus their Cajun fries.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
I remember those I think in California but he'll the closest chipotle is like an hour from me

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not big on fast food, but if I'm in a pinch, I would say:

Subway
Quiznos
Panda Express
Local Deli
Boston Market
Chipotle

I really wish I had a Chick Filet near me. I have read good things and their food looks decent as well. I do have a Muscle Maker Grill, but it is about 30-45 minutes away.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Chipotle. If I'm keto, double steak with guacamole, cheese, and sour cream. If I'm not, load it up with everything, especially that hot salsa. Haha.