YOU COOPER, Que Onda, click her Vato!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ Their customer service is so underrated its incredible. Casey and USP Labs know how to treat their customers and individuals out there... They are honestly remarkable.

The Chocolate is bomb i just made some PB cups with it and they are damn good

The Recipe Guru, I will call you.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I have both flavors and for me, they are the best tasting protein I've had.....and with that being said, I think Vanilla reigns supreme....

d1sc1ple

Awards
I am a big fan of this protein i want to say that first, it is a clean product with a label i trust, it has lactose but it doesnt kill my stomach which is unheard of. That being said.... I think the taste is being blown out of proportion, yes it is good but the best you have ever tried? Flavor wise (which in my opinion means absolutely zero) i would pick the Vanilla Mint by Iforce, the Vanilla by GIANT sports, the vanilla lean pro 8 by labrada (and I hate Labrada lol) the peanut butter cookie by Metabolic Nutrition any day over this stuff. Like I said it still tastes great but its not the best for sure. Now if you want the best tasting great quality protein that doesnt make me a gas bag then hands down this takes the cake! Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in on a my afternoon stim rant for the day.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to send OxyElite Protein for a Cooper review...

Who agrees with me? Maybe he will tell us how it looks on paper....
Been using. I like it a lot. I generally don't use protein powders much anymore but damn I been slamming 4 scoops a day

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate.
Went with vanilla since I really wanted a change of pace. It's actually delicious, and I usually hate vanillas. Its all I've drank for the last three days.

#soniamnotdissapoint

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Went with vanilla since I really wanted a change of pace. It's actually delicious, and I usually hate vanillas. Its all I've drank for the last three days.

#soniamnotdissapoint
Nice, wait till you crack chocolate dude!