YOU Choose the Next NP Product!

YOU Choose the Next NP Product!

• Bulk Glucuronolactone (Red Bull Ingredient)

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Digestive Enzymes

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • Horny Mack Stack Caps

Votes: 21 12.7%
  • Red Year Rice Caps

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Curcumin 95% Caps

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • I3C/DIM Caps

Votes: 52 31.3%
  • Banaba 20% Caps

Votes: 43 25.9%

• Total voters
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not exactly one or the other per se, but to see what the demand looks like and to help us prioritize. There's only so much capital to invest.
Understand. Is there already a pre-decision regarding a time plan for the introduction of any product from this thread?

jblaze4lif

Awards
is banapa the stuff in anabolic pump that causes glucose to be shuttled into skeletal muscle????

i dont know that much about it any help??

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Understand. Is there already a pre-decision regarding a time plan for the introduction of any product from this thread?
Pretty soon I would guess, but as you know there's lots of time involved with manufacturing/shipping goods etc. Nutraman might have a bit more insight and Sam the crystal ball ;)

is banapa the stuff in anabolic pump that causes glucose to be shuttled into skeletal muscle????

i dont know that much about it any help??
Try searching for it, but it is a nutrient partitioner. It is the corosolic acid that is extracted for in varying percentages (1% is in many products, PSlin is much higher (I believe 10% from Lagerstroemia Speciosa, which is in PSlin (regular and P-Slin Bulk Powder (21 Grams) By: USPowders )

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes.

Sam is using his stealth ninja skills to keep up with this thread and set everything up for production. As far as I know, he should be making an executive decision as to which product(s) to do after Turkey Day.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes.

Sam is using his stealth ninja skills to keep up with this thread and set everything up for production. As far as I know, he should be making an executive decision as to which product(s) to do after Turkey Day.
Awesome! Thank you. Please send our greetings to the Ultimate Ninja! :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I3C is calling my name - help me find her... ;)
Nutra, get this in. :thumbsup:

Chimpinzo

Chimpinzo

Awards
any remote clue on how long till banaba/I3C starts to hit the NP shelves? I want some NAO! :p

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Goose

Goose

Awards
Just wondering. Is only one product coming out of this? I see action on the I3C/DIM, but am wondering if there's a chance on the banaba caps...

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
any word on when we might see the DIM or IC3 in stock steve?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its being worked on, and there will be an announcement coming as soon as things finalize up; should hear some more details in the upcoming weeks.
Looking forward to this.

DavidWebb

Awards
I know it's not part of the list but, it would be great if you guys stocked NOW Ultra Omega fish oils. I would ideally shop at nutraplanet all the time but I am forced to go elsewhere to buy this.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it's not part of the list but, it would be great if you guys stocked NOW Ultra Omega fish oils. I would ideally shop at nutraplanet all the time but I am forced to go elsewhere to buy this.
It's a NOW Product, we can stock it. It is
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 500 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 250 mg / 1g Cap.

We have something that is basically the same, http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/super-epa-60-softgels.html and http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/super-epa-120-softgels.html .

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Another thread resurrected from the grave. What if we brought out a NP protein? Oh wait....we are. Holy crap I'm so excited!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another thread resurrected from the grave. What if we brought out a NP protein? Oh wait....we are. Holy crap I'm so excited!!!
Damn right, that is the best supp news out there :woohoo:

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Yes, indeed! Can't wait to get my hands on the delicious, nutritious NutraProtein :party: