Can't choose for next cycle...

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I would like to run a 4 week ph cycle in January, but I can't choose between 11-oxo, epistane, halo... Or idk throw some options on what you thinks a good cutting compound? Or if any one can release a lil more info on 11-oxo i would appreciate it.

bel1

Awards
i don't think those compounds are suited for a cycle that short, out of those 3 go with either hdrol at 75-100 or epi at 30-50 at 6 weeks min

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Epistane, trenazone and stano.
Superdrol, and stano.
11-oxo and epi or superdrol.
Hdrol, trenazone and stano.

Really depends on which compounds you like the best. You can run any of the aforementioned with albute and get amazing results assuming diet and training are done right.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also 11 OXO does not aromatize, it is the pro-hormone of 11-ketotesterone and you have to run it pretty high to notice it. I was running it at 1200mg daily and saw some results but it is definitely something that needs a solid anabolic buddy to truly work (also it is costly at that dosage might as well use stano of a transdermal).

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Also 11 OXO does not aromatize, it is the pro-hormone of 11-ketotesterone and you have to run it pretty high to notice it. I was running it at 1200mg daily and saw some results but it is definitely something that needs a solid anabolic buddy to truly work (also it is costly at that dosage might as well use stano of a transdermal).
Didn't they just come out with 11-ketotesterone?

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
I am doing a 6 weeker of epi. In my fifth week now. I can say its been a hell of a ride so far. Some days i hate it where i cant wait for it to end others i am feeling fine. Two things for certain the workouts on epi are great and the gains so far have been amazing.

dubfungus

Awards
Stop wasting money on **** an start using real gear bro haha

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Stop wasting money on **** an start using real gear bro haha
I have had a few cycles already I just want to try some of these pro hormones. When done right it can be beneficial

dubfungus

Awards
Gear is way mor potent an safer then that ****. I mean if you want to donit do it I guess haha. Honestly me id just run tesy e an dbol lol that's about as cheap as a pro hormone ab 1000 times better!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Gear is way mor potent an safer then that ****. I mean if you want to donit do it I guess haha. Honestly me id just run tesy e an dbol lol that's about as cheap as a pro hormone ab 1000 times better!
Yes I Fukin know this that's not what my question was

jbeltmann

Awards
Are you looking for a straight up cutting ph/ps or are you looking for recomp? I think epi would be a solid option on both but dienazone is pretty legit for strength and cutting. I'm sure there are others but I guess I don't know exactly what you are looking for. If you are trying to avoid liver obliteration (s dmz lol) dienazone is pretty decent and can be ran anywhere from 4-8 weeks.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Why not try ....an all-in-one that is DHEA modified liver friendly, built in cycle support, once daily dosing , and an easy PCT product FIRST!!.

If that don't work then venture elsewhere...but you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Just my opinion.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Why not try ....an all-in-one that is DHEA modified liver friendly, built in cycle support, once daily dosing , and an easy PCT product FIRST!!. If that don't work then venture elsewhere...but you'll be pleasantly surprised. Just my opinion.
Dhea gives me gyno

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I am doing a 6 weeker of epi. In my fifth week now. I can say its been a hell of a ride so far. Some days i hate it where i cant wait for it to end others i am feeling fine. Two things for certain the workouts on epi are great and the gains so far have been amazing.
I've been wanting to try epi for a while..

jbeltmann

Awards
I've been wanting to try epi for a while..
Idk what you're thinking for dosing but with your exp I'd say start at 40 and go up from there if you feel the need. If you get lethargy you can always add stano, trest, etc or you could try backing the dose down a little.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

SPLocal

Awards
This plan is a bit awry from your 4-week barrier, but if you could put down 6 weeks (and the cash) for a run I'd look into stacking Iron Legion's Dienazone (transdermal Dienolone) and XI-KT (active 11-keto, transdermal).

I've used Dienolone in 2 of my 4 cycles and will be bringing it back for the 5th. It's incredibly versatile and facilitates fullness and strength retention/increase regardless of your dietary approach.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jbatts77 Training Forum 3
Anabolics 42
Manuil Anabolics 37
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 1