YK11 do stress effect ?

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
HIi guy's

I'm gathering some info on YK11. I found some recent research on this "not really" sams
I wanted to check if YK11 was acceptable. When I found articles that said it wasn't as suppressive if used alone. But very suppressive if used in stack. So I did some more research. <==== ( I not sure with this, for me he is super suppressive )
It will always have side effects. But I am careful that there are none worse than what is said everywhere, in bro science and anecdioctically.

After some review on results and report. I read for the first time that a user had a stress effect or an attack panic. (here too, I found a testimony)

As this has cooled my intention to take it. I deepened my research. And I found something close to "testimonials"
Here: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S096007602300119X

Some testimonies said that it caused a "panic attack".

So I wanted to ask you if, you who used YK, have you had this kind of experience?

Just like Mk could do terrible things in a panic...

Thank's !!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its very supressive, as much as any steroid. Its closer to a 19nor steroid then it is a sarm. Oral bioavailibility is on the lower side so someone taking 5-10mg oral might not experience shutdown because only like 2mg gets in your system which is useless. So no shutdown but no results. The side effects are person dependant and i dont believe theres any human trials on yk.

The user feedback ive seen is 30-50mg oral is about the same as 10-15mg injected so if I was going to use yk i would only use injectable. I'm actually sitting on six bottles of the injectible right now. Definitely saving it for myself I just don't know when lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
At bare minium id use both togtger but if you want a oral sarm yk is twords the bottom of my list (orally)

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Thank you Sir!
Rigth I would not play with anything close to 19nor even if it is not 19nor 100%. I don't improvise on this kind of substance.

I also have S23 which I can master better. I'll wait a little longer...

I feel very good on LGD with EPI for the moment...