Yet another "How is this stack" thread.

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
today is probably the best workout i have ever had (no lie). New PR on Towel Bench (215). Amazing energy. Still havent really got that AMAZING pump, but thats not really a big deal to me. As long as i keep getting the energy i am getting and i keep getting stronger and bigger i am happy.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
today is probably the best workout i have ever had (no lie). New PR on Towel Bench (215). Amazing energy. Still havent really got that AMAZING pump, but thats not really a big deal to me. As long as i keep getting the energy i am getting and i keep getting stronger and bigger i am happy.
Wow that is fantastic!!!! Keep tearing it up !!!!
:bruce3:

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
another great workout, love this stuff, i my teammate said hes going to get some green mag haha, he loves the taste :D

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
haha the taste is great, but i like everything else too lol im currently stacking green mag and AP, nos ether on the way. but i would really recommend the AP, its good stuff, for me anyways

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
haha the taste is great, but i like everything else too lol im currently stacking green mag and AP, nos ether on the way. but i would really recommend the AP, its good stuff, for me anyways
Very strong feedback on the GM! I love to drink the stuff personally :D