Yates tests out vital alchemy youth gh, a comparison to real HGH.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not gonna lie, when I saw this title I thought it was Dorian Yates. :sad3:
You really thought someone like him would be doing a simple supplement log!? Lulz

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
What a let down! :{

Someone please point me towards the Ronie Coleman thread.....

Light weight!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You really thought someone like him would be doing a simple supplement log!? Lulz
Wait, you're not Dorian Yates!?... haha jk

i doubt Dorian even knows about AM... But anyways keep up the good work in here like always.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m gonna wrap this log up. The conclusion I have come to is this supp is great for sleep but not really a great gh secretagogue. This stuff is a good buy, cheap and effective so is worth picking up a bottle or two if you suffer from sleeplessness like I do sometimes. I’ve been getting a consistent 6 to 8 hours of sleep every night and that has been a beautiful thing.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing quite like a good nights sleep, and who know it may help release the GH that go's along with the REM sleep cycle. ??

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m gonna wrap this log up. The conclusion I have come to is this supp is great for sleep but not really a great gh secretagogue. This stuff is a good buy, cheap and effective so is worth picking up a bottle or two if you suffer from sleeplessness like I do sometimes. I’ve been getting a consistent 6 to 8 hours of sleep every night and that has been a beautiful thing.
Appreciate the honest feedback