Yates' OL log (with some SD)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
DAMN brother1 you got jacked! that cycle did you real nice man, and im tellin you that little sickness In the middle there only helped with the leaning out! your some real inspiration man, thanks for the kickass log.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Just take the proper off time and prepare for your next cycle with all the proper ancillaries and you will be fine. You definitely want your head in the game 100% too! If you want your next cycle looked at feel free to pm me with some details, we will get you straight
You already got me straight bro. Starting the Epi-Halo cycle in July on my B-Day. Just have one more order to place and I am set to go.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You already got me straight bro. Starting the Epi-Halo cycle in July on my B-Day. Just have one more order to place and I am set to go.
Ok, thought you already ran that cycle! You should be real happy with that set up.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good dude. Glad to see you got your goodies in the mail. I got mine to finally ;)
I'll PM you when its working again.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Nice run and your arms got bigger. I saw your older pics and I can see good progress

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good dude. Glad to see you got your goodies in the mail. I got mine to finally ;)
I'll PM you when its working again.
I was actually going to pm you when it was back up to ask you about that! Very good to hear

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you thoughts on D1meth?
I thought it was great, tren complimented it very well. I wish that I skipped the sd and trest and just run tren/d1m. I got sick as fuk in the middle of this cycle and lost close to 20 pounds. The last 4 weeks of just d1m and tren changed my physique dramatically. Definitely a solid ph option

clown007

clown007

Awards
Hey Yates
You getting the black residue on your skin from the Ep1c TD as well?
Guess I'm going to have to use some gloves to apply it. Don't care so much if the stain is somewhere that isn't visible (as long as it does dissipate!) but the palms are a little too noticeable day to day.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Yates
Guess I'm going to have to use some gloves to apply it. Don't care so much if the stain is somewhere that isn't visible (as long as it does dissipate!) but the palms are a little too noticeable day to day.
I use a length of Saran wrap! Cheaper, less waste, more available...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Yates
I was but have been applying it with gloves to my thighs and have had no more staining problems.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Great! Think I'll do the saran wrap idea!
Thanks Yates and Volvo!