Xtreme Tren solo cycle

wood23

wood23

Awards
PCT is over: no gyno, no flare, no puffy nipples, no issues - works for me.

However, I'm sitting at about 173.5 lbs @ ~ 17% BF... Not working for me, at all - I've let myself go too far, it is recovery time and fast! :whip:

Need to fix the diet and cardio issue ASAP! This is completely unacceptable... :(

Forgot to take pics this morning on empty.

Post-PCT here I come! :)
A very late sub. Keep us updated Post-Pct we dont see enought of those.
Good log.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I will, thanks.

Updated pic and stats coming up on Sunday :whip:

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
PCT is over: no gyno, no flare, no puffy nipples, no issues - works for me.

However, I'm sitting at about 173.5 lbs @ ~ 17% BF... Not working for me, at all - I've let myself go too far, it is recovery time and fast! :whip:

Need to fix the diet and cardio issue ASAP! This is completely unacceptable... :(

Forgot to take pics this morning on empty.

Post-PCT here I come! :)
\

Bro it's not good that you only lost a half pound in PCT of weight but gained almost 5% of BF!!...
You never ran that cort blocker did you?
From what your saying it sounds like you got super catabolic, and your muscle got ate and you put on fat. That's what elevated cortisol levels will do to you, burn your muscle and make you gain fat. Your cort spikes in PCT, and if you have work stress or other stufdf in life it will raise your cort level also. You might want to get blood work to check out all your hormone levels.. Our PCT's have been two different worlds..
You remember we cycled with me about 8 days behind your schedule. I have ran EndoAmp for my cort blocker, plus extra P-sine I have from day one of my PCT. I ate big before I went on thru my cycle.. I gained 23lbs in like 62 days from pre cycle thru my cycle. I did put fat on, but I've cut almost every bit of it off thru my PCT. I've cut surplus caloiries and kept the protien high. Hell I did 90 miles on the bike at the gym this week, and that will burn muscle and fat. I've lost 10.5 pounds of water, fat, and muscle in PCT and I'm 3 days from the end of PCT. I was a bloated looking mofo coming off cycle, lol! So at the end of this 3 months I'm holding onto 12.5 pounds of gains, maybe a pound of it fat. My strength gains are dwon from peak on cycle, but still up from the beginning.
I hope you get back going in the direction you want bro. Glad to hear you came thru with no other problems.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Hey DLM5,

Yeah, the cort blocker I have is expired and didn't feel comfortable taking it... and I didn't buy any either :(
I'm good, part of it is my fault knowing that most of the problems in life are in our heads, and although the work related problems were severe, I allowed them to get the best of me and I know better... Anyway, I'm back on track and feeling good. I'll resume posting pics on Sunday so we can compare, I'm working hard to get back to where I was right before all the work drama - the mirror does not lie LOL :whip:

Congrats on your gains!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for remaining post-PCT stats and pictures.

Reserved for remaining post-PCT stats and pictures.

11th pic: end of week 12 04/12/2009 second week post-PCT using TTA, 1-Carboxyl, and Yellow Gold; 170 lbs @ 14.7%BF. Although BF is about the same the weight and mirror tell me I'm losing fat...

xxxx pic: end of week 13 04/19/2009 third week post-PCT using TTA, 1-Carboxyl, and Yellow Gold; 171 lbs @ 14.7%BF. Forgot to take pics on empty. Gained one pound with no changes in BF, need to adjust diet and workout times again - here goes :whip:

12th pic: end of week 14 04/26/2009 fourth week post-PCT using TTA, 1-Carboxyl, and Yellow Gold; 173 lbs @ 14.7%BF. Gained two pounds with no changes in BF :) Must keep going :whip:

Attachments

Last edited:
silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Ok, progress pic and stats updated on page 1; post 2 is full so remaining stats and progress pics for post-PCT will be on page 4.

Managed to drop from 17% BF to 14.7% BF but need to watch muscle and gain more lean mass :) :whip:

Feeling better!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I started taking TTA again. Also added 1-Carboxyl and Yellow Gold. I'm dosing as follows:
* 1 TTA cap + 1 vit C in the morning on empty (well, after my morning coffee) usually between 6 - 7 am
* 1 1-Carboxyl cap pre-workout
* 1 Yellow Gold cap post-workout
* 1 TTA cap + 1 vit C about 12 hours after first dose (usually between 6 - 7 pm)

I also increased my dose of Xtend and started adding Citrulline Malate and Beta Alanine to the current mix of Xtend, bulk BCAA, and L-Leucine.

Overall feeling good. I'm doing some morning workouts on empty (no food).

Progress pic added above.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
End of week 3 post-PCT, stats here, sorry forgot to take pic this morning on empty. Gained a pound with no changes to BF, time to make diet and workout changes again.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
End of week 4 post-PCT and end of week 14 for the entire cycle, stats and progress pics here.

Gained two pounds with no changes in BF. The mirror tells me I look leaner, but the caliper does not lie - either way I'm happier now and doing my best to get back and stay on track. :whip:

I'm debating if I should continue this log. Overall milestones and cycle summary:
* Day zero: 168 lbs @ 15% BF. This is the starting point.
* End of cycle: 174 lbs @ 12.7% BF. Cycle was 6 weeks long.
* End of PCT: 173.5 lbs @ 17%BF. PCT was 4 weeks long.
* End of post-PCT: 73 lbs @ 14.7%BF. Post-PCT was 4 weeks long.

I have to keep pushing and want to get to 180 lbs with no changes in BF, or some reduction in BF, before I consider another cycle.

This may be the end of my log, we'll see. Thanks for tuning in and I hope my log is useful to anyone reading it.

wood23

wood23

Awards
Good work/gains through post pct. Well on your way to 180. Came late to log but it had great info and this log followed all the way through post pct which does not happen as much as it should. Great work

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Great cycle and log. Way to keep most of your hard earned gains through PCT.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I think I'm going to close this log and start a new lean bulk cycle in the Bulking section. I'll capture my journey to 180 lbs.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
This log is officially closed

Thanks for stopping by. If you're interested in reading about my lean bulk please visit my new log.