Xtreme Tren solo cycle

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Thanks for the encouragement. Two more weeks left on cycle... we'll see what I look like post-PCT :) :whip:
Checked your BP since you've added the SD.. notice any sides from the SD at 10mgs a day?
Hope it's going good for you..

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
heard a lot of good things about tren extreme by ACL so i thought id give it a try to touch up some things before spring break. im going to be running it for 4 weeks at 2 pills ed the first week (maybe the entire cycle depending on BP issues) and bumping it to 3 ed for the last three weeks. im thinking about adding in HMG by ACL the last two weeks to counteract the higher estrogen that comes with the increase in test yay or nay???

for pct im planning on using either Drive or Mass fx to boost test as well as liquid tamox or nolva (tamoxifen) at 40/40/30/20.
hypothetically speaking lets say i cant get my hands on either liquid tamox or nolva how does ACL's estro extreme and mass fx/drive sound for pct?
ACL hormones are quality, but Sunny is right... WAY overpriced.

Why not run Tri City Chemicals Xtreme Tren (same as ACL's product) and Epistane or Havoc instead of the Tren Xtreme and HMG?

You would be running the same compounds and probably pay 1/3 of the price.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
heard a lot of good things about tren extreme by ACL so i thought id give it a try to touch up some things before spring break. im going to be running it for 4 weeks at 2 pills ed the first week (maybe the entire cycle depending on BP issues) and bumping it to 3 ed for the last three weeks. im thinking about adding in HMG by ACL the last two weeks to counteract the higher estrogen that comes with the increase in test yay or nay???

for pct im planning on using either Drive or Mass fx to boost test as well as liquid tamox or nolva (tamoxifen) at 40/40/30/20.
hypothetically speaking lets say i cant get my hands on either liquid tamox or nolva how does ACL's estro extreme and mass fx/drive sound for pct?
Read Silver3CRST8's Tren Xtreme log here in this section.. he list supps he takes on the first page.. TG gives some "holy" advice on dosing his supps..
You'll see some stuff to fight BP in that thread, you'll see I even dosed more than Silver for my BP based on his log.. Dig thru that thread, you'll see some advice how to supp to avoid any prolaction issues..
Also 60mgs of Tren is under dosed in my opinion.. I'm running the ACL Tren at 90mgs straight thru no probs on my first cycle..

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
hows the strength going for ya silver? im guessing its jumping off the charts!

jman3967

Awards
i ran into bp issues with methyl masterdrol v2 from legal gear so i dropped the dose from 3 ed to 2 ed and saw good results and it took care of the bp problems. my resting bp is usually between 110-115/80 my body just seems to be a more sensitive to these compounds. i hate to sound like a jackass but i just landed an internship which pays great money so i said f it and went for the original rather than another brand's.

i might just run tren extreme by itself depending on how the first couple weeks go and possibly get epistane/havoc to run later. i have liver support and max green synergy that ill be taking while on and for pct as well.

worst case scenario though how would a mass fx/drive and estro extreme sound for pct ?

also silver i know your only 2 weeks in but what kind of training are you doing/ worked best for you so far?

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Dude Silver is in his 5th week of his cycle, not his 2nd.
That stuff sounds lame for PCT..
4 things..
SERM- Clomid, Nolvadex, Torem- pick one
AI - Rebound XT, Inhibit-E, 6bromo, ect... lots of choices, pick one
Cortisol blocker - X-Lean, Lean FX, ect.. pick one
Natty Test booster- Diesel Test, Avctivate Extreme by DS, ect.. pick one
You can get all this at the nutraplanet store here, well not the SERM...

Buy some Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support, you'll need two tubs.. Guys take it a week before cycle, thru cycle, and during PCT.. Go to the Nutraplanet Store and you'll find this product and read what it does for you.. it will help your BP, among other things..
Go to the GNC or whereever and buy some HawthornBerry, and take a 1000mgs a day for BP control.. that and the AI cycle support will help with the BP...
Also get B-6. Also get chasteberry, or Vitex, one of the two.. take it on cycle and thru PCT to keep prolaction issues in check, you don't want your tits milking..
I'm not gonna tell you how to dose all this.. search the thread I told you too.. or maybe some one will finish your home work for you and give you a dosing protocal..
If you have questions and it seems you've been digging for this info, well then guys will help you out. Thats how they roll on here, you do your homework, then you ask if you got it right.
Or just do your dog sh!t PCT, no offense meant. I can tell you my cycle of ACL Tren is going great. My nips are tip top, BP is in check.
Best of luck.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, cycle is going great. The BP did jump some the first couple of days after adding SD, so I doubled the celery seed extract (Natural Factors celery seed extract). My anabolic stack and dosing looks like this:
* 7:30am: Xtreme Tren 30mg, celery seed extract 75mg, P-5-P 50mg
* 10:30am: SD 10mg, vit C 1g (time released)
* 5:00pm: Treme Tren 30mg, celery seed extract 75mg

The SD timing is specific because I usually hit the gym around 11:30am during the week.

I know it seems low-dosed for most, but so far my gains are steady with no sides - and yes, my strength has gradually increased as well as focus at the gym. The only thing I've neglected is my morning cardio, but that is due to very long and overcomitted work schedules.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Dude Silver is in his 5th week of his cycle, not his 2nd.
That stuff sounds lame for PCT..
4 things..
SERM- Clomid, Nolvadex, Torem- pick one
AI - Rebound XT, Inhibit-E, 6bromo, ect... lots of choices, pick one
Cortisol blocker - X-Lean, Lean FX, ect.. pick one
Natty Test booster- Diesel Test, Avctivate Extreme by DS, ect.. pick one
You can get all this at the nutraplanet store here, well not the SERM...

Buy some Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support, you'll need two tubs.. Guys take it a week before cycle, thru cycle, and during PCT..

Go to the Nutraplanet Store and you'll find this product and read what it does for you.. it will help your BP, among other things..

Go to the NP and buy some HawthornBerry, and take a 1000mgs a day for BP control.. that and the AI cycle support will help with the BP...

Also get B-6. Also get chasteberry, or Vitex, one of the two.. take it on cycle and thru PCT to keep prolaction issues in check, you don't want your tits milking..

I'm not gonna tell you how to dose all this.. search the thread I told you too.. or maybe some one will finish your home work for you and give you a dosing protocal..

If you have questions and it seems you've been digging for this info, well then guys will help you out. Thats how they roll on here, you do your homework, then you ask if you got it right.

Or just do your dog sh!t PCT, no offense meant. Not

I can tell you my cycle of ACL Tren is going great. My nips are tip top, BP is in check.

Best of luck.
Good overall advice.......Fixed a few things.......

:)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, cycle is going great. The BP did jump some the first couple of days after adding SD, so I doubled the celery seed extract (Natural Factors celery seed extract). My anabolic stack and dosing looks like this:
* 7:30am: Xtreme Tren 30mg, celery seed extract 75mg, P-5-P 50mg
* 10:30am: SD 10mg, vit C 1g (time released)
* 5:00pm: Treme Tren 30mg, celery seed extract 75mg

The SD timing is specific because I usually hit the gym around 11:30am during the week.

I know it seems low-dosed for most, but so far my gains are steady with no sides - and yes, my strength has gradually increased as well as focus at the gym. The only thing I've neglected is my morning cardio, but that is due to very long and overcomitted work schedules.
I like what your doing.......Low dose drol........ Curious to see where the strength gains go.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I like what your doing.......Low dose drol........ Curious to see where the strength gains go.
When Designer Supplements first released SD I got some and used it at 20mg daily - it was too much for me.

Anyway, regarding strength gains, here is an example:
I usually alternate between T-Bar row and close grip row. My comfort zone with the close grip row was 165x8, and my typical routine would be something like 100x10, 120x10, 135x10, 150x10, 150x8, 165x8. Then I would go do wide grip pull ups, wide grip rows, etc. The low weigh sets are warmups, so if CG Row were later in my workout I would start with 150x8 and work my way up to 165x8, usually with some assistance (and yelling haha).

Today my close grip row routine was this: 105x10, 120x10, 150x10, 180x8, 180x8, 180x8, 195x8, 210x6 + 150x8 + 120x8 (my last set was a drop set). I could have done more but I know better - my tendons and joints are not muscles, they take longer to adjust and I'm not willing to risk injury just to pretend to feel good haha. I have never been able to go up past 180 lbs and maintain proper form even if CG Rows were my first routine in the workout.

This other gain in particular made me very happy! I've taken baby steps to squat properly and spent a lot of time working on form with an unloaded bar on the squat rack - looking stupid but I don't care. After getting flat shoes my squat went up almost 40 lbs - amazing how such a simple adjustment can positively affect your lifts. Anyway, my second wave of strength gain on the barbell squat came from Xtreme Tren as follows: Sx20, 45x10, 45x10, 95x10, 135x10, 155x10, 175x10, 185x8, 205x4, 205x6, 205x5, 205x5. I know a 200 lb barbell squat is probably peanuts to most, but this is a huge improvement for me - these are squats as described in "Starting Strength 2nd Edition" which are supposed to be "proper" squats. I do legs on Sunday morning on an empty stomach and drink my BCAA during & post-WO - what a rush! I should be able to gauge strength gains on squat from SD this Sunday or next Sunday.

I don't like to boast; the only person I purposefully try to outlift is my workout partner and he does the same - we use it as motivation. I'm happy with my results so far :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
missed cardio may be contributing to your raised blood pressure.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
missed cardio may be contributing to your raised blood pressure.
I agree with you 100%. Although I no longer feel the BP rising, I do feel much better after cardio. My job has been a pressure cooker for the last 8 months so I'm sure that also contributes to my BP.

Got to get the cardio UP! :biglaugh: :whip:
:bruce3:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I had a mini-PR today. I usually do legs on Sunday morning but decided to go today instead - too much work-related stress and had to release it:
* BB Squat: Sx10, Sx10, 45x10, 95x10, 135x10, 185x10, 205x10, 225x5, 225x5, 225x8, 225x8 (my squat went up - woot)
* Hanging back decompress: 10 sec, 10 sec, 10 sec
* Leg Press: 450x8, 540x7, 540x6 (my legs were beat but managed to finish all three sets)
* Hanging back decompress: 10 sec, 10 sec
* Leg Curl: 110x10, 110x10, 110x10, 110x10 (last set felt like burning!)
* Standing Calf Raise: 195x15, 215x15, 235x15, 235x15, 255x10 (calves on fire!)
* Shoulder Press: 70x12, 70x12, 70x12 (threw this in just for kicks)
* Treadmil Walk: 10 minutes
* Stretch
Total workout time: 1 1/2 hours. Not sure if I got the extra drive from SD or the fact that I had 3 meals in my stomach so far... I'd say it was probably the food considering my leg day on Sunday is on an empty stomach.

Pic and weigh in tomorrow morning.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Good job on the PR.. make sure your form is tip top on your squats, so as to not hurt yourself.. keep that chin up and eyes looking up.. Us old guys gotta be careful..
I tweaked my back Wensday squating.. it's a old HS injury.. even with good form you can hurt yourself with heavy weight.. we had a great weight program at my HS..
I was a 155lbs with a 375lb comp legal back squat.. deal is my sacrum bone shifted, the ligs and cartlidge that holds it gave .. the weight was just to much stress on my frame..
the thing still messes with me from time to time.. I never max out on squats for the last almost 20 years.. the heavy sets of 5, and I can do what I maxed in HS for 5, still stresses my frame and lay me out sometimes.. I'll be off squats for 6 weeks prolly and just leg press.. at my age, frame size, and my back I should prolly not ever be squating over 300lbs..
Be smart bro..

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, and I agree 100%. I still had enough fuel in me to keep squatting, but form begins to suffer and I don't like injuries - easy does it. Besides, even if my form is right, the rapid weigh increase will damage my tendons and I don't want that either.

Your HS squat was great, 375 lbs is a lot of weight! Sorry about your injury but glad you can still leg press.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Thanks, and I agree 100%. I still had enough fuel in me to keep squatting, but form begins to suffer and I don't like injuries - easy does it. Besides, even if my form is right, the rapid weigh increase will damage my tendons and I don't want that either.

Your HS squat was great, 375 lbs is a lot of weight! Sorry about your injury but glad you can still leg press.
Your right about the tendons and ligs, and the older we get the longer it takes to heal. I don't feel old, but I sure the hell don't feel in my 20's anymore! It takes longer to get loose and warmed up in the morning.. the big 40 is only 3 years away for us Bro.. I'm just gonna stick to barbell flat and incline bench today, no muscling around dumbbells today for presses or flys..
Decade after I got outta HS a kid came thru at about 165lbs.. he was a freak and made the 1000lb club for his squat, bench, and clean.. kid had a 460lb squat, and was freaky strong...

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
End of week 5 update

Progress pic for end of week 5 uploaded on first page - go to second post and scroll down. One week left in cycle!

I'm feeling great! Here are a couple of pics of my arms - they need a lot of attention. I've been focusing too much on the core (chest, back, legs) and my arms are falling behind. They used to be bigger a few years ago. Anyway, I've been taking torso pics to gauge progress and I just realized I have not taken any leg pictures. I'll see if my roomate will take some and I'll post later.

Attachments

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Your right about the tendons and ligs, and the older we get the longer it takes to heal. I don't feel old, but I sure the hell don't feel in my 20's anymore! It takes longer to get loose and warmed up in the morning.. the big 40 is only 3 years away for us Bro.. I'm just gonna stick to barbell flat and incline bench today, no muscling around dumbbells today for presses or flys..
Decade after I got outta HS a kid came thru at about 165lbs.. he was a freak and made the 1000lb club for his squat, bench, and clean.. kid had a 460lb squat, and was freaky strong...
I know, only 3 years away... I'll be 38 in 5 months haha.
1000 lb squat, not sure if I would want to try that now... maybe in a few years with lots of focus... maybe not :biglaugh:

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
I know, only 3 years away... I'll be 38 in 5 months haha.
1000 lb squat, not sure if I would want to try that now... maybe in a few years with lots of focus... maybe not :biglaugh:
you look like you've made some progress since you thru the SD in!!! Props!

1000lbs total for all 3 lifts.. squat, bench, clean,

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Progress pics of legs... ugh...

Here are some pics of my legs - I had a hard time holding the camera still, most came out blurry and had to retake several times. Yes, I know the room is a mess :whip:

Let me know what you think, I know I need help overall but if you have any specific areas in mind feel free to share. Thanks.

Attachments

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the cycle is treating you well. You are definately more vascular and have the veins going in the legs.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
So far so good - thanks.

This is the last week of the cycle. PCT begins Sunday March 1st.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of adding Yellow Gold to my PCT and 1-Carboxy to my post-PCT to keep the muscles full and growing...

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
looks like you did some great work on this one! :)
Thanks, so far so good. My strength is still going up since I added SD, I think it has fully kicked in - too bad my cycle ends this Saturday.

I've left my cardio out for a while and my midsection is not as tight as it was a week or two ago - got to get my a$$ back in the cardio routine.

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
Thanks, so far so good. My strength is still going up since I added SD, I think it has fully kicked in - too bad my cycle ends this Saturday.

I've left my cardio out for a while and my midsection is not as tight as it was a week or two ago - got to get my a$$ back in the cardio routine.
You have lots of time to tweak around your cardio my friend..... Sorry to hear your cycle is ending! looks like joined to do my cycle at the wrong time!:lmao: we couldve shared some "ON" experiences lol. Once you rock in some morecardio wait till u see the end result :)

jtnba24

Awards
I am taking EQ/Tren 400mg each every 5 days and I was wondering what can i take to stop prolactin/ does it happen to everyone. I already had gyno surgury and the doctor took out the gland can it still come back

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am taking EQ/Tren 400mg each every 5 days and I was wondering what can i take to stop prolactin/ does it happen to everyone. I already had gyno surgury and the doctor took out the gland can it still come back
Chasteberry (Vitex) at 3 caps per day and Vitamin B6 or P-5-P should cover all the bases. I ran the protocol of Chasteberry and B6 with absolutely no issues on a 5 week cycle and the first 3 weeks of PCT.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure once the gland is gone, gyno is gone.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I decided to end my cycle 2 days early - PCT started this morning.

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
SILVER3CSRT can i get those two items in any regular store or is online my best bet

sk8board311

Awards
GNC bro, they have both p5p and vitex,very cheap 2

sk8board311

Awards
vit b6, its not xactly p5p but verrry close jus a different form of same thing

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
I decided to end my cycle 2 days early - PCT started this morning.
Hey how shutdown did you feel proir to adding in the SD? After the SD, how'd the shutdown feel? Your nuts feel shrunk up before the SD, and did they feel like they shrunk up more on the SD?
I ask bcuz you went about 6 weeks total. Today is the end of week 5 for me on the Tren, I don't feel shut down much at all. My nuts don't feel shrunk, I can't tell that they have lost any size and I check em. I'm still nailing the GF and the money shot still has good volume. I didn't stack my Mdrol the last 3 weeks with my cycle so I was looking for feedback from you on how you felt after your added your SD. Keep in mind also this is my first cycle, so I'm not experianced on judging shutdown. But I feel like I could run this cycle to 7 or 8 weeks if I wanted too, but I'm done after 6 weeks. All in all this Tren has been a breeze, BP is 124/72 Friday, back bumps are the only side.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
End of cycle summary

Starting stats on 01/18/2009:
* Height: 5'8.5"
* Weight: 168 lbs on empty :whip:
* BF: 15%
* Waist: 31 1/2"
* Chest: 41"
* Thighs: 20 1/2"
* Calves: 14"
* Shoulders: ~ 47 1/4" (this was quirky to measure without help)
* Biceps: 12"
* Forearms: 10"

End of cycle stats on 03/01/2009
* Height: 5'8.5"
* Weight: 174 lbs on empty (+6 lbs) :whip:
* BF: 12.7% (- 2.3%)
* Waist: 31 1/2":
* Chest: 40" ( -1")
* Thighs: 21" (+ 0.5")
* Calves: 14 1/2" (+ 0.5")
* Shoulders: 48" (+ 0.75")
* Biceps: 12 3/4" (+ 0.75")
* Forearms: 10 1/2" (+ 0.5")

I've updated info on first post (page one) as well as progress pic on second post (page one). I've been following pretty much the same routine for the last six weeks - it is time to make some adjustments. I need to trick my body out of its current comfort zone to keep me growing during PCT.

This past week has been tough. Although every workout has been intense, overall I've had very little sleep and elevated stress due to work related issues.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Hey how shutdown did you feel proir to adding in the SD? After the SD, how'd the shutdown feel? Your nuts feel shrunk up before the SD, and did they feel like they shrunk up more on the SD?
I ask bcuz you went about 6 weeks total. Today is the end of week 5 for me on the Tren, I don't feel shut down much at all. My nuts don't feel shrunk, I can't tell that they have lost any size and I check em. I'm still nailing the GF and the money shot still has good volume. I didn't stack my Mdrol the last 3 weeks with my cycle so I was looking for feedback from you on how you felt after your added your SD. Keep in mind also this is my first cycle, so I'm not experianced on judging shutdown. But I feel like I could run this cycle to 7 or 8 weeks if I wanted too, but I'm done after 6 weeks. All in all this Tren has been a breeze, BP is 124/72 Friday, back bumps are the only side.
I felt ok before SD, but I did experience some "shrinkage" after adding SD. Some people don't necessarily attribute shrinking with shut down/supression - either way mine did shrink some. My libido took a dive after adding SD, but that's ok, it does not matter to me.

I hoep that helps. :fingersx:

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
I felt ok before SD, but I did experience some "shrinkage" after adding SD. Some people don't necessarily attribute shrinking with shut down/supression - either way mine did shrink some. My libido took a dive after adding SD, but that's ok, it does not matter to me.

I hoep that helps. :fingersx:
Ya helps.. thanks for the info, gives me a idea what I might expect had I added my Mdrol.. I didn't know that people don't neccessarily attribute shrinking to shutdown/supression..
But it's my first cycle so I can't gage my shutdown to well.. even though I don't feel shutdown, I know I have some shutdown, maybe well more than I think..
Hope your PCT goes well and the work stress lets up.. work stress and pressures suck! Thanks for letting me follow your log.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Hey, thank you for following and for your encouragement :)

But I'm still not done, just 1/3 of the way - PCT is next, then post-PCT. The saga contiues :whip:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
The week that was - and it sucked!

Mega work related stress due to layoffs; problems at home, problems all over the place... diet and sleep took a dive, trying to pick up the pieces to recover and keep moving forward... only live once, got to make the best of it! :whip:

Taking AI's PCS for PCT: 2 caps in the morning, 2 caps 12 hours later.

Progress pics on page 1 second post.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
2nd week of PCT done

So far so good. Last Sunday I added I3C to my PCT and it is now as follows:
* Anabolic Innovations PCS: 2 caps early morning, 2 caps 12 hours later.
* Now I3C: 1 cap early morning, 1 cap 12 hours later.

I take the PCS and I3C together. Workouts are good, I'm managing my diet better (work-related drama is nearly over, or as much as it will be), sleep is good, mood is good. All things considered I seem to be doing ok.

I was afraid I had some nipple sensitivity last week, but it was related to hair - I cut the hair that grows around my nipples pretty short, and as it started growing back out it sometimes stabbed my nipple area :whip:

I'm thinking of adding transdermal Formestane to my PCT starting today... will read more to determine if it is too early in PCT or not, definitely don't want gyno problems, current PCT is going good.

Going to gym in a bit for weekly weigh in and leg workout. Will update stats on post 2 later today.

:squat:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
EEK! I gained fat! I'm sitting at 172 lbs @ 15% BF - this does not work for me, got to get my a$$ back on track!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here are some pics of my legs - I had a hard time holding the camera still, most came out blurry and had to retake several times. Yes, I know the room is a mess :whip:

Let me know what you think, I know I need help overall but if you have any specific areas in mind feel free to share. Thanks.
forget your gains man, where did you get those stylish sandles!!!

JK good job man legs look rock hard for sure

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya man I hear ya. I just lost my job so did 2 of my good friends. World is going down the fckn toilet. Theres a shortage of jobs..... yet my country has the ****in doors open to any immigrant who wants to come here and take what few jobs are left from people who have lived here their whole lives. Pathetic!!

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
ya man I hear ya. I just lost my job so did 2 of my good friends. World is going down the fckn toilet. Theres a shortage of jobs..... yet my country has the ****in doors open to any immigrant who wants to come here and take what few jobs are left from people who have lived here their whole lives. Pathetic!!
X2. I wonder why that is.....

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cause our governments care more about the rest of the world problems than their own fckn problems. Ih8 I h8 I h8, I will never vote again until my country stops letting in criminals and other countries fckn garbage in here just to make this country even shittier!

ANYONE WANT A FREE PASS INTO CANADA? THE DOORS ****IN WIDE OPEN!

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
EEK! I gained fat! I'm sitting at 172 lbs @ 15% BF - this does not work for me, got to get my a$$ back on track!
Are you running a cort blocker??
Not only will elevated cortisol eat your muscle gains, it can cause fat gain.
I'm all over the Psiene.. got EndoAmp for right when I wake up, and then drop some other Psiene after my workout..

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
searl12, funny haha :)

DLM5, thanks - I'll look into it. I have a very old bottle of Lean Xtreme by DS. Truth be told, I need to get off my ass and do cardio like I was doing in December and January :whip:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Didn't post progress pics or stats yesterday - was out town on spring break

This is the last week of PCT.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
PCT is over: no gyno, no flare, no puffy nipples, no issues - works for me.

However, I'm sitting at about 173.5 lbs @ ~ 17% BF... Not working for me, at all - I've let myself go too far, it is recovery time and fast! :whip:

Need to fix the diet and cardio issue ASAP! This is completely unacceptable... :(

Forgot to take pics this morning on empty.

Post-PCT here I come! :)