xtreme dmz and question on old serms..

cfresh1234

Awards
Okay so first off I have liquid letro and tamox from RUI that were used from previous cycles with dmx,epi + tr3n. They are probably about 2 years or so old....do think these are still good to use with a cycle? Second, I have a brand new bottle of raloxifene, would this be a decent replacement for tamox for running a cycle of Xtreme DMZ? Looking for your opinions.

I would plan on running the dmz for 4 weeks.....cycle looking sort of like this.

Xtreme DMZ 16mg caps : 32/32/32/32
Lecheek Cycle assist caps taken daily for support
fish oil daily

PCT: This is where I'm still debating on whether I should trust the 2 year old letro/ or tamox. Would ralox be a sufficient serm?
Sup3r pct by olympus labs
el1minate by olympus labs - is this a good AI??
Also have DAA to help boost test back....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally would just get new seems they may still be good but have lost potency so you won't be getting correct dosing

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so first off I have liquid letro and tamox from RUI that were used from previous cycles with dmx,epi + tr3n. They are probably about 2 years or so old....do think these are still good to use with a cycle? Second, I have a brand new bottle of raloxifene, would this be a decent replacement for tamox for running a cycle of Xtreme DMZ? Looking for your opinions.

I would plan on running the dmz for 4 weeks.....cycle looking sort of like this.

Xtreme DMZ 16mg caps : 32/32/32/32
Lecheek Cycle assist caps taken daily for support
fish oil daily

PCT: This is where I'm still debating on whether I should trust the 2 year old letro/ or tamox. Would ralox be a sufficient serm?
Sup3r pct by olympus labs
el1minate by olympus labs - is this a good AI??
Also have DAA to help boost test back....
You can run the ralox in place of the nolva, no problem. Super pct already has armistane in it, you shouldn't need any extra since eliminate is armistane as well. Do you have any more dmz to stretch your cycle out to 5 or 6 weeks?

cfresh1234

Awards
yes i got a new bottle of xtreme dmz by AT. It has 90 pills dosed at 16mg...so I could even run a 5th week and maybe bump up the dose to 48mg a day....or do a 5th and 6th week sticking to 32mg for both weeks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes i got a new bottle of xtreme dmz by AT. It has 90 pills dosed at 16mg...so I could even run a 5th week and maybe bump up the dose to 48mg a day....or do a 5th and 6th week sticking to 32mg for both weeks
I think you will want to extend this cycle out to get the most of it. See what your body is telling you week 4 and go from there. You should have an ai such as exemestane on hand, Armistane won't help if estrogen sides get bad.

cfresh1234

Awards
do you think the 2 year old letro will still be good enough to throw in to control estro?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you think the 2 year old letro will still be good enough to throw in to control estro?
You have to be real careful with letro, can crash your estrogen. If you feel comfortable with that then go for it. A lot of guys do this but I'm not familiar enough with it to use it in this manner

cfresh1234

Awards
I've used it before for minor "gyno" flareups/nipple puffiness but never during cycle. Off cycle it made me feel awful....tired all the time. Perhaps running it at a very low dose during cycle when I feel estro sides are getting stronger would do the trick

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used it before for minor "gyno" flareups/nipple puffiness but never during cycle. Off cycle it made me feel awful....tired all the time. Perhaps running it at a very low dose during cycle when I feel estro sides are getting stronger would do the trick
You shouldn't need an ai with dmz but it's nice to be prepared. If you feel good about the letro then roll with it!

cfresh1234

Awards
What are some good options out there for AI's....in case I will need one for this run. I have the 2 year old letro but I don't feel confident on how effective it is....and the dosing will be probably off. Exemestane is mad expensive....is liquidex a decent option? Honestly, I have done DMZ before and didn't use an AI I was got by fine with the Lecheek PCT + liquid tamox tho + DAA. Any input or suggestions/advice I will rep! I want to organize this cycle to get the most out of it as possible. Seems I can't get Sup3r PCT by itself only in a stack....would Xtreme PCT at AT still be decent?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are some good options out there for AI's....in case I will need one for this run. I have the 2 year old letro but I don't feel confident on how effective it is....and the dosing will be probably off. Exemestane is mad expensive....is liquidex a decent option? Honestly, I have done DMZ before and didn't use an AI I was got by fine with the Lecheek PCT + liquid tamox tho + DAA. Any input or suggestions/advice I will rep! I want to organize this cycle to get the most out of it as possible. Seems I can't get Sup3r PCT by itself only in a stack....would Xtreme PCT at AT still be decent?
You can get super pct http://olympus-labs.com/product/sup3r-pct/
Use my code in my signature for 30% off any purchase there. The liquid exemestane is what I use, there are plenty of good sites to purchase it.

cfresh1234

Awards
hell yeah man thanks!!! saved me 14 bucks haha....just picked it up off the site!!!