Xtreme DMZ PCT Question

Nater8000

Awards
Hi everyone, I am 26 and about to start a DMZ cycle. I have done all my research and have also talked to health professionals, but would also like to hear your opinions as well. Here's what my pct will likely consist of depending on your responses
PCT:
20/20/10/10 Nolvadex
Cycle Support
Xtreme PCT (optional)

My question is... Is the Xtreme PCT needed in any way? Could it provide any benefits in aid to my recovery process? Are there any other supplements I need to add? Thanks

stann123

stann123

Awards
Add in some sns daa to your pct and your g2g

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
DAA might be a good add-on, but not exactly necessary. Many use it though, and it's cheap as can be, so why not?

Nater8000

Awards
Thanks guys, so this is what it should look like?
PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Cycle Support
DAA

And should I start all these immediately following my cycle? Also the Xtreme PCT has test boosters in it, so wouldn't that have the same effect as the DAA?

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys, so this is what it should look like?
PCT:
Cycle Support
DAA

And should I start all these immediately following my cycle?
Looks good. And yes, immediately following cycle. Start PCT the day after you finish your last cycle doses.

Nater8000

Awards
There shouldn't be any sides from taking Nolvadex for 4 weeks should there? such as reverse gyno?

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Not sure what "reverse gyno" is, but no, you shouldn't have any issues from 4wks nolva.

virtualzebra

Awards
I ran SDZM a few months ago...

I experienced noticeable testicular atrophy. I fully intend to use HCG on my next cycle, PH or not.

Many people consider Clomid/Nolva to be equals, but scientific literature (and anecdotal evidence of users), disagrees.

While both are Selective Estrogen Response Modulators (SERMs), Clomid additionally acts to upregulate the HPTA, in turn helping your body get back to producing its own testosterone. You can read about it right on the clomifene Wikipedia page lol.

Nolva on the other hand just blocks estrogen...

I found DAA useful in restoring libido, but the effect would wear off if I used it multiple days in a row. I found taking it for a few days, then taking a couple days off to be most effective.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
I ran SDZM a few months ago...

I experienced noticeable testicular atrophy. I fully intend to use HCG on my next cycle, PH or not.

Many people consider Clomid/Nolva to be equals, but scientific literature (and anecdotal evidence of users), disagrees.

While both are Selective Estrogen Response Modulators (SERMs), Clomid additionally acts to upregulate the HPTA, in turn helping your body get back to producing its own testosterone. You can read about it right on the clomifene Wikipedia page lol.

Nolva on the other hand just blocks estrogen...

I found DAA useful in restoring libido, but the effect would wear off if I used it multiple days in a row. I found taking it for a few days, then taking a couple days off to be most effective.
Not sure about that.

virtualzebra

Awards
Not sure about that.
Go to pub med and search "clomiphene testosterone". From the first one that comes up you can navigate to a bunch of related articles on the right side of the page. I can't post links yet or I'd just show you haha.

Several studies I looked at showed improvements from <300ng/dL to >600ng/dL at just 25mg a day, and they proposed clomid therapy as an alternative to androgel/TRT.

Nater8000

Awards
Go to pub med and search "clomiphene testosterone". From the first one that comes up you can navigate to a bunch of related articles on the right side of the page. I can't post links yet or I'd just show you haha.

Several studies I looked at showed improvements from <300ng/dL to >600ng/dL at just 25mg a day, and they proposed clomid therapy as an alternative to androgel/TRT.
Xtreme DMZ by Anabolic Technologies is a mild ph, and doesn't require a hard core pct procedure. Nolvadex alone is sufficient

stann123

stann123

Awards
Yes, that is what I mean.
Should be unlikely but you can start an AI beginning 3rd week of pct and run it 2 weeks past pct. For example erase is an otc ai

Pct

nolva
20/20/10/10

Erase
0/0/3/2/2/1

Daa
3/3/3/3

Xtreme DMZ by Anabolic Technologies is a mild ph, and doesn't require a hard core pct procedure. Nolvadex alone is sufficient
Dmz isnt the harshest compound but is still not mild

Nater8000

Awards
Should be unlikely but you can start an AI beginning 3rd week of pct and run it 2 weeks past pct. For example erase is an otc ai

Pct

nolva
20/20/10/10

Erase
0/0/3/2/2/1

Daa
3/3/3/3
I read about this and DMZ doesn't aromatase estrogen so I won't have to worry about that. Correct me if I'm wrong but I just read that

stann123

stann123

Awards
I read about this and DMZ doesn't aromatase estrogen so I won't have to worry about that. Correct me if I'm wrong but I just read that
Its doesn't aromatize so on cycle gyno shouldn't be a problem. That doesn't mean it cant but most likely not

virtualzebra

Awards
It's an exogenous anabolic compound... It's going to shut down your natural production of test. But they're your balls, YOLO.

Nater8000

Awards
Its doesn't aromatize so on cycle gyno shouldn't be a problem. That doesn't mean it cant but most likely not
So can I just stick with this?
Pre Cycle:
Cycle support (1 week)

Cycle:
DMZ 2 pills or 32mg/day (4 weeks)
Cycle support (4 weeks)

Post Cycle:
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 (4 weeks)
Cycle support (4 weeks)
Xtreme PCT (4 weeks) contains test boosters, liver protection, and anti estrogen properties.

How does this look??

stann123

stann123

Awards
So can I just stick with this?
Pre Cycle:
Cycle support (1 week)

Cycle:
DMZ 2 pills or 32mg/day (4 weeks)
Cycle support (4 weeks)

Post Cycle:
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 (4 weeks)
Cycle support (4 weeks)
Xtreme PCT (4 weeks) contains test boosters, liver protection, and anti estrogen properties.

How does this look??
Looks good but if you didn't already buy xtreme pct get daa. If you already bought it, its fine

Nater8000

Awards
Looks good but if you didn't already buy xtreme pct get daa. If you already bought it, its fine
It came with the DMZ so I already have it, I just knew from the start that otc PCT wouldn't do the trick so I knew I had to get nolvadex and still thought it could be used somehow still during my pct.
I appreciate you help!

Nater8000

Awards
Hey I have a new scenario for you, can you help?

Nater8000

Awards
Okay so in previous messages my cycle and dosages are mentioned. My question: PCT
I have nolva, cycle support, and PES Erase as supplements for my pct. How should I use them and incorporate them properly? Is a product such as Erase needed or is nolva alone fine? Or maybe do I need DAA? Help is appreciated

stann123

stann123

Awards
Okay so in previous messages my cycle and dosages are mentioned. My question: PCT
I have nolva, cycle support, and PES Erase as supplements for my pct. How should I use them and incorporate them properly? Is a product such as Erase needed or is nolva alone fine? Or maybe do I need DAA? Help is appreciated
Daa: 3/3/3/3
Erase:0/0/3/2/2/1

Nater8000

Awards
Okay thanks for the response stann123! Also is the Erase absolutely needed? or is just another aid to benefit? Would Nolva and DAA be fine alone, with cycle support? I shouldn't have a issue with rebound gyno since DMZ doesn't aromatase correct? So technically Erase isn't needed?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Okay thanks for the response stann123! Also is the Erase absolutely needed? or is just another aid to benefit? Would Nolva and DAA be fine alone, with cycle support? I shouldn't have a issue with rebound gyno since DMZ doesn't aromatase correct? So technically Erase isn't needed?
Its not absolutely needed but there can always be a chance of rebound gyno. I mean if you already have it why not use it? It also helps with cortisol