Xrkc6x is here again! E9+AMENTOMAX+ClearMUSCLE - recomp-->lean-BULK

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Just woke up and definitely the dopadex worked :) vivid dreams and deep sleep ;)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Its time to attack the iron

Side lateral raises FST-7 7x 10-12reps 30 sec

Seated barbell press x 4 x 12 reps last set triple drop set
Side laterals super set steering wheels front raises x 4 15
Seated machine press superset with heavy side lateral partials 15-20 reps x 4 sets
Bent over raises 4 x 15 reps
Rope rows (elbows high rope towards the forehead) 3 x 15 superset Reverse pec deck x 4 15

Triceps
Machine dips FST-7 7 x 8 - 12 reps 30 sec
Close grip French press 4 x 12 reps
Rope push downs 15-20 reps superset with straight bar push downs 15-20 reps x 4 sets
Over head cable extension 15 reps superset with close grip press up failure x 4 sets

ABS+HIIT

Let's do this!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just woke up and definitely the dopadex worked :) vivid dreams and deep sleep ;)
Oh how I love the benefits of dopadex! Glad to hear you are feeling great brother. I knew you would be able to push through! :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Oh how I love the benefits of dopadex! Glad to hear you are feeling great brother. I knew you would be able to push through! :)
I'm just back from my wo sesh and it was good enough, my arms are shaking so it worked ha! I'm gonna have my post wo

175g prawns
125g rice

And the rest:)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I have managed to sleep 7 and a half hours!!! And woke up like a champion lol then I just have my breakfast

30g blondie pes
50g oats
70g blueberries
5g cocunut oil

All together with just a little of water and it was like an orgasm!!!!!!! Hahahahahah sooooooFUKCINGGGGGGGGOOOOOODDDD!!!!!!!

Ok back today

Wide grip under hand pull downs FST-7 7 x 8 - 12 reps 30
Under hand grip bent over rows 10 reps super set with close grip pull down 10 reps x 4 sets
Wide grip over hand pull downs 4 x 15 reps last set triple drop set
T bar row 10 reps x 4 sets
Cable row using a rope attachment super set with behind the neck pull downs
Straight arm rope cable pull downs FST-7 7 x 8 - 12 reps 30 sec

Traps

Barbell shrugs 25/20/15/10
Dumbbell shrugs FST-7 7 x 8 - 12 reps 30 sec

Calfs

Leg press machine calf raises 4 x 20
Seated Calf raises 4 x 20

I'll smash it and I'm in a really good mood cause this morning the mirror started to really showing the results of my 2 weeks training+diet :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Nothing like seeing the results creep up in the mirror!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Nothing like seeing the results creep up in the mirror!
It's like waking up and seeing another person in the mirror hahahah and I'm still at the end of week 2!! I can't imagine 4/5 weeks in :) at that time e9 and amento should have been kicked in pretty hard :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys mirror this morning seems to show a even better image of myself hahahah anyway I'm going for a sesh at the gym and scale is weight is higher but I'm leaner so I assume some good gains lol all good going to attack the iron ;)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
So today I'm kinda rest, I went to the gym this morning to do my 30nin HIIT fasted boom! I'm on the couch now (on the gym couch) ha! Fuller and harder as always with e9 and amento! They are treating me well and this is the start of my 3rd week ;)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ok guys, yesterday I have enjoyed my rest day lol even if I went to the gym to have a quick 30min HIIT sesh

today tis the day I am starting the training week

Seated leg extensions FST-7 7 x 10-12 reps 30 sec rest
Squat (barbell or machine) x 4x15 super set with isometric hold against the wall for 30 seconds
Leg Press feet wide (up sets) x 1 sets 10 reps increase weight by 1 plate each set until complete failure
Leg press feet together 4 x 20 last set 3 part drop sets
Leg Extension 10 reps toes pointing in, 10 reps toes pointing out, 10 reps normal stance super set with walking chain lunges x 4 both too failure (high reps) 20-30s
Leg press split stance one foot high one foot low 20 reps each legs 4 sets

Calfs:

Leg press calf raises 25
Seated callf raise 25 reps

hopefully I will feel better than last week with legs, I will try to push harder obviously, I am sleeping better these days thanks to dopadex, also having more hours available, I am going to sleep earlier :)

i have a new addition to my house :)

01d7a630025b62ff14d08a2db43802b83ee07eb5ce.jpg

014d192c65049c88996bf8cf000617e0bbd8534e26.jpg

let me introduce you to Nemesi, :) my bengal kitten Nemesi is the goddess of justice and vendetta :p

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol cute new addition

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Lol cute new addition
she is eating every 3h LOL like me ahahahha :) she'll grow strong and muscular :) she's a pure bengal so great character, I love that!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
So rest day today after a looooooong working day.

I'm feeling better and I feel like even dryer so great! I'll will smash the gym tomorrow morning

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Squat (barbell or machine) x 4x15 super set with isometric hold against the wall for 30 seconds
Leg Press feet wide (up sets) x 1 sets 10 reps increase weight by 1 plate each set until complete failure
Leg Extension 10 reps toes pointing in, 10 reps toes pointing out, 10 reps normal stance super set with walking chain lunges x 4 both too failure (high reps) 20-30s

Calfs:

Leg press calf raises 25
Seated calf raise 25 reps

Boom I killed my legs, went up with weights! 2/4kg each ex

I lost 1.5kg since last time check in and the mirror is happy! Hahah

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Today training

Chest (Day 2):

Cable cross overs FST-7 7 x 10-12 reps 30 sec
Incline Barbell Press x 4 x 10-12 reps last set triple drop set
Flat dumbbell bench super set flat flyes x 4 12-15 reps
Hammer smith incline press 10 reps x 4 sets 2 second contraction at the top 4 sets
Cable cross overs 15-20 reps superset with stretch press ups x 4 sets

Bis:

Barbell curls FST-7 7x 10-12reps 30 sec
Seated incline curls x 4 20 reps last set drop set
EZ preacher curls superset with hammer curls 10-12 reps x 4 sets
Seated alternate curls x 4 x 10 reps 1-2 second squeeze at the top, 4 second negative

Will update later the results

Steady weight lost since 3 weeks btw
Pretty happy till now!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Here I am waiting for the missus to finish her legs sesh

So far so good, I wanted to give you guys a more detailed update regarding effects of dieting and supplementing with e9+amento+clear muscle.

This is the end of the 3rd week and I'm really starting to see things working here.

Strength--> much more competing with when I started, I went up of a total of 3kg roughly on each exercise some more some less, when I started I was struggling because of fst-7 and superset in the same program, now it's simple and I can go up with weights as well.

Endurance--> I've noticed this increasing especially on HIIT sesh, I'm able to last longer, started with 20min now doing 40! And not feeling knackered at the end. During weights I have reduced my rest time from 1 and a half minute to 50-60 secs.

Pump and vascularity--> more veins and more pump, yes of course in using HV as well mixed with e9 and it's a great explosive mix, amento is the cherry on the cake, feeling pumped and during the training sesh is even too much some time, I've noticed in the evening/night I'm more pumped as well.

Body composition--> improved! I started seeing my medium lower abs and my back is getting leaner and leaner too, arms and delts are spiking up lol legs are bigger and there's a better distribution all around of muscles and fat/water. Fat % is less than when I started, I'm monitoring it with the caliper.

So... What to say? It's early but I'm happy and I am positive, I'll be fine by the end of this cycle, also dieting has become more easy and I'm not craving sugars and/or other things at all, I think I'll have my cheat meal this Sunday since I didn't have one since started.

I'll keep you posted!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ab definition, veins, pump, better endurance and strength increases? Winning!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Ab definition, veins, pump, better endurance and strength increases? Winning!
Obviously there's a lot of room for improvements mate since I am not on 3% fat lol but these are all things I have genuinely noticed ;)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came in here to check for selfies! :D

Cute kitten! Love the name.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Abs
Bic
Tri
HIIT

I'm knackered but still have energy ha! Good day!

Feeling good and I'm always more proud about the mirror I'll upload some pics soon :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Mohawk selfies?
Badassery incoming

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
so, woke up early this morning, didn't even realized that today I had one more hour sleep since the time changed ha! so anyway I had my breakfast

30g PES blondie
50g glutin free fine oats
10g almond butter
5g coconut butter

boom! bf for champions!

i'll have my lunch in about 1h and then a little nap before having my PREWO and training.

feel good!

PS i'm missing you here Aleksandar37 lol

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x is here again! E9+AMENTOMAX+ClearMUSCLE - recomp-->lean-BULK

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445786480.596428.jpg

E9+amento+HV=pumps!

My face is showing fatigue tho lol

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woohoo! Looking freaking awesome!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Liking the look brother, and liking that above mentioned oat bowl too. An easy breakfast I do on occasion too

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Liking the look brother, and liking that above mentioned oat bowl too. An easy breakfast I do on occasion too
I love cnc and or blondie with oats fine it's great! I usually have that as breakfast every day, sometime I use eggs instead of protein :)
Thx! Hope to improve cause I am at week 3 and I still have 2 months and 1 week :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
so today I am wondering if going to the gym for a legs sesh or just taking the day to rest.....

why? cause I have been in the gym just yesterday and I am tired...

pros --> rest and enjoy the couch
cons --> ill feel guilty ahahahah and i'll feel fat :p hahahha

what I would do is:

Calfs:

Leg press calf raises 25
Seated callf raise 25 reps

(circuit so one after another, 2-3 sets)

and ABS

that is not that bad...... I will think about it for the next 2h lol

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ok I have decided to go and smash my legs! lol

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
so yesterday was GREAT! lots of energy! I went up with weights at all exercises and I felt very good, endurance on the roof, energy too, strength is defo going UP and I am even leaner than Friday :) so I am thinking being this the 4th week, what would be at the end? lol so happy about this stack, the pump is also great, HV+E9+AMENTO is a killing combo guys, you MUST try it!

my abs are getting even leaner, I can defo see the upper sections and almost the lower ones :)

today is chest day!

Cable cross overs FST-7 7 x 10-12 reps 30 sec
Incline Barbell Press x 4 x 10-12 reps last set triple drop set
Flat dumbbell bench super set flat flyes x 4 12-15 reps
Hammer smith incline press 10 reps x 4 sets 2 second contraction at the top 4 sets
Cable cross overs 15-20 reps superset with stretch press ups x 4 sets

HIIT at the end

legs and abs hurts today, I am actually enjoying the feeling :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Love the inner struggle. Great dedication as always, but definitely give yourself a rest every once in a while :)
next sunday will be the day :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Bic for me thanks! Hahahahah that's what I would like to order and then the next day wake up and have 2 guns like hell! Hahahha ok today I did biceps and I had more strength, looks like it's growing every day, I wonder if it's really e9 spiking now since this is 4th week :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Woke up early to take my missus to work so I had an early breakfast and I'm already hungry lol

Going to the gym in 30 min

Machine dips FST-7 7 x 8 - 12 reps 30 sec
Close grip French press 4 x 12 reps
Rope push downs 15-20 reps superset with straight bar push downs 15-20 reps x 4 sets
Over head cable extension 15 reps superset with close grip press up failure x 4 sets

HIIT

today tri day and obviously HIIT

I'm trying to out on some size but let's say this program is more oriented to recomp rather than pure bulk up. I had my usual oats and proteins as well with 70g of blueberries, no fat today, I need to buy the extra virgin coconut oil again :) so far so good I can't complain, I'm a bit more "swollen" maybe cause of the e9 creating compound and also maybe cause I put some size on but at the same time I started to see my mid section (abs) more pronounced and defined so it's good results, yesterday to break my routine I did HIIT on the treadmill instead of bike and I found it much easier than before, I was able to perform 30 sec @13km/h and 8% inclination and30 sec rest for 25 minutes, last time I did same but with 9.5km/h!!!! So good increase ha!

Weights? Going up with heavier ones especially during FST-7 sets, for example started this program with barbell biceps FAT-7 7x12 30 sec rest bar+5kg each side and I'm now bar+7.5kg each side and I don't feel tired I reckon I'll go up next week :)

So guys, I'm Finns have my HV+e9+amento in 20min then gym time!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Loving this log man, and that pre stack

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446115482.194163.jpg

Some of my supplements :)

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446115518.860758.jpg

Gym now!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Man. Shot #2 looks like you stole my one cupboard lol

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Man. Shot #2 looks like you stole my one cupboard lol
uhmmmmm well if your is like mine there is something wrong with my diet since I am not even close to your great shape :( hahahah

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
uhmmmmm well if your is like mine there is something wrong with my diet since I am not even close to your great shape :( hahahah
forever bulking in the coming Canadian winter soon lol won't be taking a new avi shot til spring ;)

You're looking great in your avi man I hope this log has after shots you're putting in good work!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
:D plenty of pictures man :D

thank you very much, I am working really hard :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Morning everyone and happy Friday guys :) woke up 1h ago, had my breakfast, going now to attack the iron

Side lateral raises FST-7 7x 10-12reps 30 sec

Seated barbell press x 4 x 12 reps last set triple drop set
Side laterals super set steering wheels front raises x 4 15
Seated machine press superset with heavy side lateral partials 15-20 reps x 4 sets
Bent over raises 4 x 15 reps
Rope rows (keep elbows high rope towards the forehead) 3 x 15 superset Reverse pec deck x 4 15

Shoulders today... Great I love training shoulders :)

I had my 70g blueberries with pes blondie and pure fine oats, I must say I'm confused lol trying to decide who's the winner between cnc and blondie, if taken on their own, cnc but with blueberries is really hard! Can't wait to be able to taste the new vanilla flavour :)

Ok let's do this!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
where do you live?
4:40 am here, so 3:30 my time you woke up lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Regardless way to wake up and get right down to business