Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
almost time for my pre WO meal, which will be same as previous one :)

140g sweet potatoes
110g chicken breast fillet
2 teaspoons extra virgin oil

I will then take the following in 1h time:

1x scoop of E9
2x caps of Amentomax
1x scoop of HV
2g ALCAR
2x caps clear muscle

then hit the gym for my leg sesh:

Seated leg extensions FST-7 7 x 10-12 reps 30 sec rest
Squat (barbell or machine) x 4x15 super set with isometric hold against the wall for 30 seconds
Leg Press feet wide (up sets) x 1 sets 10 reps increase weight by 1 plate each set until complete failure
Leg press feet together 4 x 20 last set 3 part drop sets
Leg Extension 10 reps toes pointing in, 10 reps toes pointing out, 10 reps normal stance super set with walking chain lunges x 4 both too failure (high reps) 20-30s
Leg press split stance one foot high one foot low 20 reps each legs 4 sets

Calfs:

Leg press calf raises 25
Seated callf raise 25 reps

(circuit so one after another, 2-3 sets)

and I will report back, hopefully I'll feel more stronger due to E9 and full :p

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
So, I was training covered and not with my usual tank so I don't know about he veins and vascularity but I felt the pump in my legs!!! Boom!!!!! And energy, endless energy guys, I must say that fst-7 is hard but it's good feeling, pumped as fukc, my legs are knackered and I am positive I feel like I smashed the weights :)

Again nanaberry and hv is a great mix together hahahah great taste and mixability.

I just had my dinner/post wo

175g prawns
125g cooked rice

I'll have my pre sleep later :)

Great starting day, great diet and great training :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
In the meantime I would like to report that I'm feeling a bit of rage and an overall feeling of exploding energy... Still feeling over energised lol and I must say more aggressive/rage but I guess it's just me and nothing to do with amento/e9

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Ok going to sleep

Having right now

50g oats
30g isolate proteins
10g almond butter
5g coconut butter

And then sweet dreams :) up for gainz!! Ha!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
morning all, I am SLEEPY!!!!!!!!!!! I had just 5h sleep last night and I know I should increase the time spent in bed :) I am feeling all right, my legs are "fukced" lol so that's good! still no had breakfast, I'll have in in 1h :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
lunch done, can't wait to smash chest+bi today :)

Cable cross overs FST-7 7 x 10-12 reps 30 sec
Incline Barbell Press x 4 x 10-12 reps last set triple drop set
Flat dumbbell bench super set flat flyes x 4 12-15 reps
Hammer smith incline press 10 reps x 4 sets 2 second contraction at the top 4 sets
Cable cross overs 15-20 reps superset with stretch press ups x 4 sets

Bis:

Barbell curls FST-7 7x 10-12reps 30 sec
Seated incline curls x 4 20 reps last set drop set
EZ preacher curls superset with hammer curls 10-12 reps x 4 sets
Seated alternate curls x 4 x 10 reps 1-2 second squeeze at the top, 4 second negative

I'll have my pre WO meal in 1 and a half h :p feeling great ;) no hungry and no issues so far :)

can't wait to "test" e9+amento training chest+bi!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Pump - great I definitely feel it today, especially on arms and biceps

Energy - great as well, after 1h roughly hv and e9 kicked in I felt the difference between before and after

Endurance - was like never ending

I did biceps and chest and I smashed everything, in the end also felt like "too much pump" so great stuff guys, great products.

I'm starting to have a hit of joints pain but that is just cause of my ****ty shoulder, I've had 3 surgeries on it so I'm lucky to be able to train so I shouldn't complain but in the last period it hurts :(

I went back home and I had my post wo

175g prawns
125g rice

I'm hungry again lol
I will have my pre sleep in 2h

Tomorrow it's "weak muscle parts" day lol, dunno really what to do since my weak parts are chest and legs and I did legs yesterday and cheat today lol so probably will do abs and HIIT tomorrow and some FST-7

Let's see! I'm positive so far even if second day, I see myself more "full" maybe it's just my mind pretending to be fuller lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhhh, here we are. Subbed bro. Sorry so late! I missed the mention while over seas. I have no doubt in my mind that you will kill this! So get ER done brother!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I will man! Welcome!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
so far so good :)

had my lunch and breakfast, I'll have my pre WO in 30 minutes.

I must say I am not hungry, macros are on point for now :) something new I did not use to do is drinking my intra WO which is 80g glycofuse+30g iso sensation proteins + 5g glutamine +5g bcaa while training.... i was not used to it and now I am actually enjoying it since I feel I need something to drink FST-7 is hard to me, at least for now since today will be my 3rd day training like that.

I feel my chest is pumped today and biceps as well, I have "weak muscle parts" today WO so I will hit all of them with a set of FST-7 each part, I will also do my abs and my HIIT (only 4 days a week)

will update later :D

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Today was my first day with cardio, I did HIIT 25 minutes, altering 1 min sprint 2 min rest, it wasn't bad, I felt lot of energy and endurance.

Today the pump was great, even better than yesterday, especially arms, my biceps were exploding, I did 1 as FST-7 each muscle part + ABS

On Wednesday I'm Finns so like this, concentrating on weak parts obviously.
I came back home and had my post wow, which is basically my dinner, I then had my pre sleep and I was feeling really hungry.

Overall I see myself a bit fuller than before and pumped as fukc while training, due to e9+hv+amento I suppose :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Fullness while training on this stack will be a definite. And even outside of training more fullness than normal, thanks to Ergonine

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Fullness while training on this stack will be a definite. And even outside of training more fullness than normal, thanks to Ergonine
I'm loving it man! and this is just the 3rd day :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm loving it man! and this is just the 3rd day :)
I think I was fully aware that my fullness could be attributed to Ergonine since maybe week 3, so expect more.

And I haven't stopped running it since lol

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I think I was fully aware that my fullness could be attributed to Ergonine since maybe week 3, so expect more.And I haven't stopped running it since lol
Expect more!?!?!? What is it a magic powder lol kidding :) I am here ready to experience it in full :)

Also the thing is I feel like I'm getting leaner too, hopefully this time using creatine I won't have same sides as in the past with mono :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
And again boom!!!

Shoulders + triceps (Day 4):

Side lateral raises FST-7 7x 10-12reps 30 sec

Seated barbell press x 4 x 12 reps last set triple drop set
Side laterals super set steering wheels front raises x 4 15
Seated machine press superset with heavy side lateral partials 15-20 reps x 4 sets
Bent over raises 4 x 15 reps
Rope rows (keep elbows high rope towards the forehead) 3 x 15 superset Reverse pec deck x 4 15

Triceps
Machine dips FST-7 7 x 8 - 12 reps 30 sec
Close grip French press 4 x 12 reps
Rope push downs 15-20 reps superset with straight bar push downs 15-20 reps x 4 sets
Over head cable extension 15 reps superset with close grip press up failure x 4 sets

I felt good and full and pumped guys can't be better than this! Also I feel pumped even after training like late evening or morning.

I'm feeling a bit tired tho need some more sleep :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And again boom!!!

Shoulders + triceps (Day 4):

Side lateral raises FST-7 7x 10-12reps 30 sec

Seated barbell press x 4 x 12 reps last set triple drop set
Side laterals super set steering wheels front raises x 4 15
Seated machine press superset with heavy side lateral partials 15-20 reps x 4 sets
Bent over raises 4 x 15 reps
Rope rows (keep elbows high rope towards the forehead) 3 x 15 superset Reverse pec deck x 4 15

Triceps
Machine dips FST-7 7 x 8 - 12 reps 30 sec
Close grip French press 4 x 12 reps
Rope push downs 15-20 reps superset with straight bar push downs 15-20 reps x 4 sets
Over head cable extension 15 reps superset with close grip press up failure x 4 sets

I felt good and full and pumped guys can't be better than this! Also I feel pumped even after training like late evening or morning.

I'm feeling a bit tired tho need some more sleep :)
Rest up bro. It will do way more good than harm! Glad to hear you are feeling good still though.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Rest up bro. It will do way more good than harm! Glad to hear you are feeling good still though.
The thing is... I wake up at 6am in the morning and I am not sleeping enough also this training program is killing me, muscles hurts! And my shoulder is in pain but I'll go ahead of course with it and the program :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thing is... I wake up at 6am in the morning and I am not sleeping enough also this training program is killing me, muscles hurts! And my shoulder is in pain but I'll go ahead of course with it and the program :)
I've been lagging ever since I came home from Germany brother so I feel your pain. All those hours I worked and hours on the plane along with the time change caught up with me. I was so exhausted after work yesterday I went straight home and crashed on and off until my normal waking time this morning.

You are tough bro. Many would switch to an easier program or just give up. That's one thing I love about so many people I've met in this industry. We have work ethics that shatter your typical persons. Keep at it bro you got this!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Yo man i know what you mean :) it's hard but it'll be done and I'll achieve my goals ;) I hope, I'm just putting everything in this, I'm going around with my 6meals bag and I'm not having any distractions lol :) I'm trying hard so hopefully I'll get paid back ;)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Back and calf

Wide grip under hand pull downs FST-7 7 x 8 - 12 reps 30
Under hand grip bent over rows 10 reps super set with close grip pull down 10 reps x 4 sets
Wide grip over hand pull downs 4 x 15 reps last set triple drop set
T bar row 10 reps x 4 sets
Cable row using a rope attachment super set with behind the neck pull downs
Straight arm rope cable pull downs FST-7 7 x 8 - 12 reps 30 sec

Traps

Barbell shrugs 25/20/15/10
Dumbbell shrugs FST-7 7 x 8 - 12 reps 30 sec

Calfs

Leg press machine calf raises 4 x 20
Seated Calf raises 4 x 20

Still in the gym doing my HIIT today and yesterday I felt good but the workout was tough pump is still on point lol seems to last all day long which is great! I'm not hungry and diet is doing well, lost 1,9kg since Monday but I look fuller and harder so I hope it was just water :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Yo! While most of ppl chill out on Saturday I'm in the gym lol doing this

Seated leg curls FST-7 7 x 10-12 reps 30 sec rest
Pile squat facing hack machine or smith machine (feet angled out and very vide stance, stretch out hamstrings, very deep reps) 15 reps x 4 sets
Barbell lunges 10-15 reps each leg (progress weight each set) x 4 sets
Lying leg curls 15 reps superset with straight leg deadlifts 30 reps x 4 sets

Feeling good, tomorrow finally OFF!!!!!!! last night I managed to sleep 9 and a half hours!!! Woke up fresh and rested so I came in the gym to smash my legs!

Diet is on point, today I'll have really late lunch but as intra wo I had 80g glycofuse and 30g isolate so I'm good :)

This afternoon rest and food shopping :)

Mirror saying I'm good, fuller thanks to diet and e9+amento

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Way to kill it brother.

Workout in the books, diet on point and shopping for more gains material ;)

Sounding a lot like my Saturday so far

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Way to kill it brother.

Workout in the books, diet on point and shopping for more gains material ;)

Sounding a lot like my Saturday so far
Yeah mate but I must say... I'm knackered really.... It's hard and this training program is killing me... but hey! No pains no gains!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Food shopping dome!

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444501298.147880.jpg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, your groceries look so pretty!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Hahahah come on obviously it's true lol

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444511261.777991.jpg

Win!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, you do win! Love it!!!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
happy Sunday to everyone!

so summary of the week

weight lost 1.6kg
fat lost 1.5%

so far so good, if I am able to keep the hard work up I will be loosing roughly 1kg per week, so happy to stay and continue like that.

I will add one more day of cardio, of course HIIT

today is my well deserved rest day :)

no cheat meal.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Monday --> Legs day

Seated leg extensions FST-7 7 x 10-12 reps 30 sec rest
Squat (barbell or machine) x 4x15 super set with isometric hold against the wall for 30 seconds
Leg Press feet wide (up sets) x 1 sets 10 reps increase weight by 1 plate each set until complete failure
Leg press feet together 4 x 20 last set 3 part drop sets
Leg Extension 10 reps toes pointing in, 10 reps toes pointing out, 10 reps normal stance super set with walking chain lunges x 4 both too failure (high reps) 20-30s
Leg press split stance one foot high one foot low 20 reps each legs 4 sets

Calfs:

Leg press calf raises 25
Seated callf raise 25 reps

(circuit so one after another, 2-3 sets)

feeling ok, overall refreshed but still recovering, I still feel pain on my harm strings

today hopefully I will smash again my legs, last Monday I was knackered, I couldn't wal properly for 3 days :) good!

diet on point, no cheat meal even if I wanted one lol

I had my breakfast and my lunch

I will have my pre WO in about 20 minutes

125g rice
110g chicken breast

seems that my fore arm is recovering, yes I had an injury boxing or whatever was the cause lol, anyway I had an injury and now its getting better :) I will be able to perform biceps exercise in a better way soon.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
happy Sunday to everyone!

so summary of the week

weight lost 1.6kg
fat lost 1.5%

so far so good, if I am able to keep the hard work up I will be loosing roughly 1kg per week, so happy to stay and continue like that.

I will add one more day of cardio, of course HIIT

today is my well deserved rest day :)

no cheat meal.
If you can keep the hard work up? Come on now brother you no you will! :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am knackered man, going to sleep now, waking up in 4h :(
Damn bro. Need to get more sleep! I've been fighting a bad cold so I feel your pain. When you are sick you can never get enough sleep. :/

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro. Need to get more sleep! I've been fighting a bad cold so I feel your pain. When you are sick you can never get enough sleep. :/
You see? I'm awake again lol this is killing me :( it's cause of work :(

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ok, today BOOM day ahha!

Hammer smith incline press 10 reps x 4 sets 2 second contraction at the top 4 sets

Bis:

Seated alternate curls x 4 x 10 reps 1-2 second squeeze at the top, 4 second negative

I am feeling sleepy, I miss alphamine lol ahahahhaha! I needed a break so I will stay away from it for a while :)

diet on point and muscle fullness too :D thanks to e9 I guess :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great stuff brother!
I feel you on missing alphamine lol.

I haven't used cables in probably a year. I find it too far away from my free weights and racks to ever superset into my routine.

This looks like a fun lift day though, im looking forward to hitting my chest and arm accessory work like a true bro lol

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff brother!
I feel you on missing alphamine lol.

I haven't used cables in probably a year. I find it too far away from my free weights and racks to ever superset into my routine.

This looks like a fun lift day though, im looking forward to hitting my chest and arm accessory work like a true bro lol
I feel you man when you say "its too far away from my free weights, I had to move lot of stuff in the gym.... every time i have super sets i struggle in doing it properly and you know why? cause of the useless ppl that sitting on the benches playing with their phones don't allow you to train!

I hate them! last week I was doing supersets, I had everything on the lat machine, jacket, shaker, everything, I was doing pulley in supersets, an old woman came and started to train, I told her to move, we end up arguing, and then the personal trainer came back to me asking "why you using two machines at the same time/" I was like..... UH!?!?!?!?!!? I am doing super sets.... he said.... You can't do that! WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!? i just give up talking to the idiot and started again training......

I had enough man!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, today BOOM day ahha!

Bis:

I am feeling sleepy, I miss alphamine lol ahahahhaha! I needed a break so I will stay away from it for a while :)

diet on point and muscle fullness too :D thanks to e9 I guess :)
Way to push through even with your sleepiness bro. Like a boss! Alphamine breaks are always a pain but at least you have that E9 performance boost on your side!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
it was good yesterday yeah! and it was cause as you said, e9 is helping a lot :)

I managed to sleep 6 and a half hours last night so I feel much more refreshed today.

Yesterday weights seemed to be lighter than usual :) I did not do any cardio, today I will, I am about to have my breakfast as below:

50g pure fine oats
6 eggs white
1 yolk
5g coconut butter
70g blueberries :)

and boom!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was good yesterday yeah! and it was cause as you said, e9 is helping a lot :)

I managed to sleep 6 and a half hours last night so I feel much more refreshed today.

Yesterday weights seemed to be lighter than usual :) I did not do any cardio, today I will, I am about to have my breakfast as below:

50g pure fine oats
6 eggs white
1 yolk
5g coconut butter
70g blueberries :)

and boom!
Glad you got some much needed sleep man. That breakfast sounds on point too. Yum!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I required help and I bought 4x tube of dopadex to help me sleeping well, i just realized they are expired (thats why the great deal lol ahahha) on may 2015, I guess they are still good and effective, please correct me if I am mistaken.

Had my pre wo just now

110g chicken breast
125g wholegrain rice
2tsp olive oil

today is my rest-ish day, basically I use this day to train my weak parts, I do FST-7 for these parts, it usually get to a full total body training 1 exercise each part with FST-7, then some cardio --> HIIT

lets see...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I would still use the Dopadex personally, at that exp. date.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Training was great, felt amazingly awesome ha! Much more strength and endurance while doing hiit!

Just had my pre sleep

50g oats
30g blondie select
5g coconut oil

All mixed together and it was G R E A T!!! lol! Also had dopadex x2 so I'm hoping to sleep well :)

Good night all lol