XI-KT - 1ml = mg??? (11-Ketotestosterone)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
How many mg of 11-Ketotestosterone, contains, every 1 ml of product XI-KT

Can you know?

Thank you!

Sincerely, Transdermal products, I do not like, are unclear.
I prefer those products with the dropper, I find them more precise.

Is to try the product of, nutra innovations, 11K-TEST, spray.

Then I also did that with OL, I read that someone was finished before 30 days ...

Last edited:

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You should always use an oral syringe with transdermal products. Never trust the spray or pump serving size.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I read it 3 times and still not sure what's being asked

bb333

Awards
  • Established
LoL

I'm asking, how many mg of 11-Ketotestosterone, contains, every 1 ml of product XI-KT

:D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LoL

I'm asking, how many mg of 11-Ketotestosterone, contains, every 1 ml of product XI-KT

:D
post the label and I'll break it down for you

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow. thats one really shady label.

There is no dosage listed there to show how much is included in the entire bottle, or per serving. I wouldn't use that if you paid me.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't even see a question. I kinda see a math equation though
I read it 3 times and still not sure what's being asked
He's Italian IIRC and uses Google translate for most of his posts.

Can you know?

Thank you!

Sincerely, Transdermal products, I do not like, are unclear.
I prefer those products with the dropper, I find them more precise.

Is to try the product of, nutra innovations, 11K-TEST, spray.

Then I also did that with OL, I read that someone was finished before 30 days ...
Super-11 is dose dependent, but the pump may not be 100% accurate. Your best bet is to use an oral syringe. Super-11 has 120ml, with 125mg per 2 ml. So that's 60 days at 125mg, 30 at 250, 15 at 500, etc.

I used 250mg and got right around 30 days, though.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
He's Italian IIRC and uses Google translate for most of his posts.

Super-11 is dose dependent, but the pump may not be 100% accurate. Your best bet is to use an oral syringe. Super-11 has 120ml, with 125mg per 2 ml. So that's 60 days at 125mg, 30 at 250, 15 at 500, etc.

I used 250mg and got right around 30 days, though.
Thank you for your understanding :D

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I used the xi.kt its good stuff pricey but it works

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
XI-KT is effective. 85mg/ml is correct. I would run this product again if I had the chance.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
problem with xi kt is its under dosed and over priced.

Only 85mg per ml, and you need to use 2 to 3 ml per day.

So a bottle will last 10 to 15 days.

You need 2 to 3 bottles for a 4 week run.

And it needs to be run for at least 6 weeks.

So you will need 3 to 4 bottles for your cycle.

Super 11 always seemed like if you used it at 250mg per day, the bottle would only last
about 23 days, so I always needed 2 bottles of Super 11.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
problem with xi kt is its under dosed and over priced.

Only 85mg per ml, and you need to use 2 to 3 ml per day.

So a bottle will last 10 to 15 days.

You need 2 to 3 bottles for a 4 week run.

And it needs to be run for at least 6 weeks.

So you will need 3 to 4 bottles for your cycle.

Super 11 always seemed like if you used it at 250mg per day, the bottle would only last
about 23 days, so I always needed 2 bottles of Super 11.
I was never the best at math, but....

At 85mg/ml - 2ml = 170mg. 2ml of Super-11 is 125mg. So it's dosed better per ml, correct? NOW - I have no idea how much it used to cost, so there's that - I have a hard time believing they could beat OL pricing.

I'm using their b-AET and 7-KT right now. Unless it's the b-AET, I swear the 7-KT makes me heat up like a mofo about an hour after application - I never got that with MPA's Vaso7 (again, maybe the b-AET is the heat source?). Scent is pleasant'ish, but I'd say it's a tad greasy compared to OL and MPA. But if SALVO is as good as they say, I'll take the 'baby oil' quality any day. First Iron Legion products I've tried and they had a huge discount code, so happy so far.

I've settled on (for *me*) 1 application at 6PM for any/all Cortisol related products. I'm not messing with exercise related glucose management or fat mobilization, or the natural diurnal cycle levels, other than pushing it a bit lower than normal when it *should* be low - leading up to, and during sleep. Natural wake up times are spot on, so I'm getting a good Cortisol spike in the AM :thumbsup:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was never the best at math, but....

At 85mg/ml - 2ml = 170mg. 2ml of Super-11 is 125mg. So it's dosed better per ml, correct? NOW - I have no idea how much it used to cost, so there's that - I have a hard time believing they could beat OL pricing.

I'm using their b-AET and 7-KT right now. Unless it's the b-AET, I swear the 7-KT makes me heat up like a mofo about an hour after application - I never got that with MPA's Vaso7 (again, maybe the b-AET is the heat source?). Scent is pleasant'ish, but I'd say it's a tad greasy compared to OL and MPA. But if SALVO is as good as they say, I'll take the 'baby oil' quality any day. First Iron Legion products I've tried and they had a huge discount code, so happy so far.

I've settled on (for *me*) 1 application at 6PM for any/all Cortisol related products. I'm not messing with exercise related glucose management or fat mobilization, or the natural diurnal cycle levels, other than pushing it a bit lower than normal when it *should* be low - leading up to, and during sleep. Natural wake up times are spot on, so I'm getting a good Cortisol spike in the AM :thumbsup:
What i meant by underdosed, was not the mg per ml, but the ML per bottle.

OL Super 11 is 62.5mg per ml and 120 ml per bottle for $70

IL 11 xi kt is 85mg per ml and only 30 ml per bottle for $40.

Thats 7860mg in Super 11 vs 2550mg in 11 xi kt

3 times as much active for less then twice the price.

Even Nutra 11 K Test has 100mg per ml and 60ml in a bottle & i can find it for $45 per bottle.

Thats 6000mg for only $5 more then xi kt, and more then twice the actives.

Even though i love anything that comes in Salvo, it also always made the product
its carries more expensive then other transdermal products.

Another Example, I like Alpha Gainz Stano TD (which uses Salvo)

It run about $23 for 30ml and contains 100mg per ml for 3000mg of actives.

I just ran MuscleGelz AlphaHard which has 238ml per bottle, and 100mg of actives per ml.

Thats 23,800mg of actives for $60 vs 3000mg of actives for $23.

I was able to run AndroHard at 400mg per day for 60 days vs 100mg per day for 30 days with Stano TD

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yup, told you - sucked at math! Hahahahaha! Never thought about container size....

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So whats the consensus on the best 11 kt product available. Alpha Gains?