X-forcing my way into smaller pants!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was another busy day- I ended up taking 4 caps. My 1st I took at 9am with a cup of steaming coffee, 2nd at 12pm, 3rd at 3pm and 4th 8:30pm.

I hit the gym at about 10am and did 3 sets, 12 reps of the following:

Leg Press
supersetted w/ Military Press

Dips
supersetted w/ Pull Ups

Calf Raises

Tricep Extensions
supersetted w/ DB Bicep Curls

I was tired afterward, but it felt so good to lift after taking such a long break. I didn't do Sprints afterward because I didn't want to overdo it. I could tell that X-force really helped with my focus and stamina. My whole day was full of energy until around 8pm. I was at a friends house and we had just started a movie, and I decided that I better take another cap or I would fall asleep! I got home at 11pm and fell asleep at 11:20. The X-force I had taken at 8 didn't effect my sleep at all.

Well, I finished the IBE sponsored bottle of X-force yesterday. I want to thank IBE for giving me the opportunity to log their product. I really benefited from it, as well as enjoyed sharing the effects it has given me this past month.

At this point I think X-force is an amazing supplement when it comes to fat loss and energy. Along with a healthy diet and vigorous training, I went from 23% BF to 19%-20% in less than a month while taking it. It gave me energy in the gym that I've never had before, I was setting personal records every week during my weight lifting workouts. It has really helped me to get closer to my goals, I don't think I would have made such progress within a month without X-force. I have another bottle that I look forward to taking and logging this month. :)
Thanks for keeping the log, lady. You've had some outstanding results on this. Keep working hard and you'll get the body you want in no time at all. Get Resolve to keep pushing you, even when you don't want it (and grump at him :D); and all the best for training, etc. in the future.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It looks like I will be posting my official "after" pics this week, probably on Wednesday. :) I will be lowering my carb intake tomorrow and Tuesday to drop the extra water that I feel my body is holding on to. Look the best that I can. :)

Yesterday I took a couple of caps from my new bottle. I had the same great energy that X-force gives. Not much else happened worth noting.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, sweet. I didn't know you were running another bottle. Are you going to continue with another log?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh, sweet. I didn't know you were running another bottle. Are you going to continue with another log?
Yep, I'm gonna' keep logging. I figure IBE can use the feedback, and I really enjoy sharing my experiences w/ their product, So why not? ;)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
today's workout was so difficult! I have lowered my carbs significantly today, so that I will drop water for my final X-force pictures, and I was dying in the gym! Today I didn't take X-force either, because as you know I am cycling it so my body will stay sensitized.

I had no peri or post workout carbs and I am sticking to veggies as my source of carbohydrates for today and the majority of tomorrow. Blah- I don't know how people do the Keto diet for a long period of time. I am eating more carbs than that diet permits and I really don't think I would do well eating this way for more than a week.

Anyway, I am trying out the same workout as Resolve, 4 days a week, working up to 2 times a day. Today's workout was 4 sets, 6 reps of:

Squats
supersetted w/ BB Bent Rows

Lunges
supersetted w/ Shoulder Presses

Narrow Grip Incline Press
supersetted w/ Calf Raises

I don't know if I will be doing sprints after working out with this new routine. It will depend on how I feel after each workout.

I thought I did pretty well regarding my the weight I lifted in the gym today, considering the fact that I was low on carbs and didn't take X-force. I set a PR w/ my shoulder presses (40lb DB) and I used 45 lb DB for my Lunges. I also used more weight on my BB Squats than ever before...not so bad, IMO.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you considered taking Reset AD while on X-Force? That way you wouldn't have to keep cycling it on and off.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hadn't thought of taking anything like Reset AD. But now that I really think about it I would rather cycle X-force than put another supplement into my body. I think the weekly X-force break is good. Thanks for the idea though! :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hadn't thought of taking anything like Reset AD. But now that I really think about it I would rather cycle X-force than put another supplement into my body. I think the weekly X-force break is good. Thanks for the idea though! :)
My, my. You have so much to learn...

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha!!! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 28 of X-force

Taking X-force today made all the difference in the world with my energy during workout and post! I cannot believe how this stimulant has kept me running in comparison to yesterday.

I ate about 50g of Carbs both today and yesterday, and after an intense workout with no peri and post workout shake, I am usually exhausted. Yesterday was a prime example. Having only veggies as my carb for the day, I was completely drained. Even with a large cup of coffee working out in the gym was tiring. I fell into bed right after I came home from working out and slept 2 hrs, waking up still fatigued.

Today on the other hand I came back from the gym pumped and was pretty active for 2 hrs afterward. I took an hour nap to recharge, and woke up feeling refreshed. I will admit that today's workout was a bit easier than yesterday's and it was shorter, but I give a lot of credit to X-force- it kept me going today. :thumbsup:

So, today's workout was:

3 sets of 12 reps

Deadlifts
Supersetted w/ Dips

Pulldowns
Supersetted w/ DB Tricep Extensions

Calf Raises
Supersetted w/ Hanging Leg Raises

I set a PR for my Pulldowns! I was pulling down 105 lbs, 15lb raise from the last time I was doing high reps. :D I was deadlifting 80lb, I am going to really try and up that weight next time. I can currently squat more than I can deadlift, so I will be working on my deadlift weight. It seems like Romanian deads are easier for me- I can do over 100lb in my Romanians.

Tomorrow morning I plan to take my final pics. I have dropped a lot of water today and yesterday, and it is encouraging to see what my true size is w/o that extra bloat. This low carb, lots of water has helped me out at ton. :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sveeeeeet.

Great looking workout. Congrats on the PRs.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
After One Bottle of X-force-

Here are my final Pictures!

I think the progress is evident more so in these than the one I took in the middle of my first bottle. I am going to continue taking X-force until I am finished with my second bottle and I will post pictures again at that time. Just look at the definition I've gained in my abs. I have gained a lot of muscle as well as lost fat.

After pictures (at ~19% Body Fat):

Before Picture (at 23% Body Fat):

Last edited:
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here are my final Pictures!

I think the progress is evident more so in these than the one I took in the middle of my first bottle. I am going to continue taking X-force until I am finished with my second bottle and I will post pictures again at that time. Just look at the definition I've gained in my abs. I have gained a lot of muscle as well as lost fat.
You have noticeably more definition in your abs, predominantly the upper 4. Also your Trap's seem to have more shape to them, cascading down to more shapely shoulders than before. I can't really tell from the pictures, but what is your take on the female problem area's? Such as thighs, and buttocks? Not asking for more images, just your thoughts.

I really comend you BW, we all know X-Force isn't a magic pill, but your hard work and dedication is 99% to blame. I am just glad X-Force gave you that extra 1% in your quest.

Adams

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man - her butt has improved maybe more than any other part of her! I'm speaking as a guy, someone who really appreciates such things ;) Her tummy tends to be her main trouble spot, but I'll let her explain more.

BW is a true mesomorph, it kills me how easily she gains muscle.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You have noticeably more definition in your abs, predominantly the upper 4. Also your Trap's seem to have more shape to them, cascading down to more shapely shoulders than before. I can't really tell from the pictures, but what is your take on the female problem area's? Such as thighs, and buttocks? Not asking for more images, just your thoughts.

Adams

Well, when I started with X-force the main part of my body that I had a problem with was my tummy. My tummy seems to be where I hold the majority of my excess fat, like Resolve said. I have a pretty well proportioned body, if I may say so. My torso is long, so I can hide fat in my stomach better than most girls I know.

Anyway, since I hold most of my excess fat in my lower stomach, that is the place that I keep an eye on the most when I am trying to lose fat. This past month I can tell that my stomach has become remarkably flatter. I still would like to lose more in my tummy, so I will keep working.

As Resolve also said, my butt has firmed up quite a bit as well, and it is more round, not as flabby as before. I'm happy with it. ;)

As for my thighs: before I started X-force I was on a low rep, high weight workout regime which incorporated a lot of hard core leg movements, such as squats, deadlifts, step-ups. I lost a ton of fat in my thighs and I gained a ton of muscle. I still feel that there is room for improvement in that area. I'd like to lose some more fat loss in my things. Thus far, while taking X-force, I haven't seen a real change in my thighs. But I am not finished yet, and I will still be working w/ the Supplement, so I'm sure I'll see some improvement as time goes on.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can definintely see change in the abdominal area. Traps are looking good, and you are definitely tightening the legs up. Since Resolve mentioned it, I can see where your butt would be adding more shape. It almost looks like the bottom on your bikini is getting stretched.

Looking great!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can definintely see change in the abdominal area. Traps are looking good, and you are definitely tightening the legs up. Since Resolve mentioned it, I can see where your butt would be adding more shape. It almost looks like the bottom on your bikini is getting stretched.

Looking great!
Thank you. It is good to know that other people see the transformation that my body is undergoing. Sometimes I think that I am imagining the changes. :/

Man, I can't believe that I am 19% BF! 1 month ago I was 23%, and 4 years ago I was 33%. OMG, looking at pictures from back then I cannot believe how homely I was! :eek:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha. It's funny to me to look back. It's such great motivation seeing how far you've come, and knowing there is still always something to work on.

At least we've cought it while we're young and haven't gone through half our lives overweight.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
You're looking great, bw! Keep up the good work!! :)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha. It's funny to me to look back. It's such great motivation seeing how far you've come, and knowing there is still always something to work on.

At least we've cought it while we're young and haven't gone through half our lives overweight.

I totally agree. I have to give Resolve a ton of credit when it comes to fitness being a part of my life. When we first started dating, I hated any form of exercise, but he really encouraged me. I was totally supportive of him lifting weights and all, but I didn't care for it to become a big part of my life. Well, he encouraged me to do it so much, and he helped me out a ton with figuring out what I like. And it just happens that I enjoy weight lifting as well as he, so now we both workout together, encourage one another and understand each other very well. :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I totally agree. I have to give Resolve a ton of credit when it comes to fitness being a part of my life. When we first started dating, I hated any form of exercise, but he really encouraged me. I was totally supportive of him lifting weights and all, but I didn't care for it to become a big part of my life. Well, he encouraged me to do it so much, and he helped me out a ton with figuring out what I like. And it just happens that I enjoy weight lifting as well as he, so now we both workout together, encourage one another and understand each other very well. :)
I've tried to do this with a few girlfriends, but they took it as me thinking they we're fat.

...When this happened like the third time, I once again was accused of being a chauvinist, etc., I said, "Ya, I guess you're just too fat for me. See yuh 'round." She wasn't, but if they want to be difficult, then so be it.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've tried to do this with a few girlfriends, but they took it as me thinking they we're fat.

...When this happened like the third time, I once again was accused of being a chauvinist, etc., I said, "Ya, I guess you're just too fat for me. See yuh 'round." She wasn't, but if they want to be difficult, then so be it.
I will admit that when Resolve first started prompting me to workout I accused him of thinking I was fat. First of all my self esteem was really low, and I didn't have a whole lot of confidence. It took Resolve a lot of reassuring me before I realized that he was just looking out for my health and what is best for the both of us. Resolve had to be very patient with me- I gave him a hard time! :/

Women are very fragile when it comes to addressing fitness, health, exercise. Many of us need a ton and I mean A TON of encouragement and reassurance when we are first introduced to fitness. For me to know that Resolve thinks I'm beautiful the way I am, at the size I am, has been one of the things that has made me want to look even better for him.

A woman has to want to please you though, and be apart of your life and hobby- working out. She has to desire to get to know you in the gym as well as every where else that you are. She won't change unless she feels this way about you.

Okay, that was long and drawn out. I hope that doesn't come across as boring lecture. I just feel passionate about women supporting their men, and vice-versa.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yeah, I got the "You think I'm fat" speech a lot. You just counter with the "I like/love you as you are, I just want you to be healthy" speech. Takes patience and you have to really care about the girl in question to keep trying.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 29 of X-force

Today was laid back for the most part. I only took 2 caps of X-force and I was set for the day. :)

I did my sprints tonight at around 6:30 and I had so much energy! They were remarkably easy. I think going low carb the last couple of days and carbo loading last night really made my muscles super compensate with glycogen, or something. I am thinking of doing these low carb days more often...

My libido has been through the roof the last few days. I don't know what it is...but I am desperately trying to find out! Maybe the low carb diet? Hmmm....

Not a whole lot else has gone on today. I look forward to hitting the gym tomorrow morning and seeing how I do! :)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took my first cap at 9am. I was so beat when I came back from the gym at 11am! I took a second X-force cap at 12 and am feeling much more energized, but that workout really killed me!

3x12

Squats
supersetted w/ Bent Rows

Split Squats
supersetted w/ Military Press

Incline Bench
supersetted w/ Calves

I wasn't Military Pressing or Benching as much as would like. :( but that's okay, I will try to use more weight next time...

After I finished my 2nd set of squats, I could really feel X-force hit me. I got this crazy pump that made me feel light and airy all over and a little euphoric. It was very refreshing and energizing! :)

I have a changed a couple of things this week that I wanted to let you all know about:

I'm lowering my peri and post workout carbs from 60g altogether to 50 g. The reason is that I felt that I needed to lower my calories a little bit more.

I am only going to be sprinting on Wednesdays and, on occasion, Saturdays. Since I am working out intensely 4 days a week, I really don't want to over do it.

I am no longer doing the burpee tabada. At this point, I really don't think that they are necessary.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 30 of X-force

Today has been great! I have been full of energy, especially in the gym. I couldn't believe how much weight I was pumping! :D

Today's Workout:

4x6 of

Romanian Deadlifts
supersetted w/ Dips

Pull Downs
supersetted w/ Cable Skull Crushers

Seated Calf Raises
supersetted w/ Leg Raises

Ok- so the Deadlift/Dip superset was by far the best of this workout. I was pumping 115 lb on my deads, and it wasn't that difficult. I should have added more weight to the BB, but to be honest, I was a little afraid to. :( I I am kicking my self over not doing so, but hey, I have next week, and next week I am aiming for 135 lb.

I am most proud of my dips though. I dipped my own body weight for all sets! :D I was really suprised at my strength in that area...didn't expect it at all. I am also suprised at how much more of a full body movement dips are when you don't have any weight assistant bench for your knees to rest upon. I was feeling the dips in my abs a ton!

It is nice to see that I am really getting stronger. I am building muscle as well as losing fat, and it is so encouraging. :D

I took 3 caps of X-force today, and that has seemed to do it for me. I haven't hit a crash, and I've just felt really focused and alert, energetic and active, even after working out. :thumbsup:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like you and Resolve both got in a great workout today! Good stuff.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, so far we are doing the same workout... we both spot each other as well. It's nice.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 32 of X-force

Todays Workout:

4x6:
BB Squats
supersetted w/ DB Bent Rows

5x6:
DB Lunges
supersetted w/ DB Seated Military Press

Narrow Grip Incline Press
supersetted w/ Standing Calf Raises

Today's workout was rough! Last night I didn't sleep well at all. I got into bed at 11pm, didn't even get to sleep until 12:30am, and even then I slept extremely light and woke up several times. I didn't get any "real" sleep until 6am to 8:30. Obviously I was exhausted, and their was NOOO way I was going to a 6 rep workout involving squats and lunges unless I had a boost of energy. Today I was not planning to take X-force, but I popped one cap before leaving to give me that shove I needed. I also drank a big cup of coffee.

I was surprised by how strong I was in the gym after such a rough night. I went up 10 lbs in my Squats, for a total of 145lb. I also went up 30lb in my Bent Rows since last week. Last week I was using a BB instead of DB for my Rows, though. I went up 10 lb in my Incline Press as well. :D

I don't think I would have had it in me to reach such PR's if I hadn't drank my coffee or taken X-force before hitting the gym. I would have been dead in there- unable to do anything! :cheers: to energy boosters like X-force and that good old cup of Coffee! :D

*Note: From now on, my X-force "off" days will be Saturday and Sunday, because I don't workout those days. Monday thru Friday I'll continue taking X-force.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome jumps in weight, especially considering the lack of quality sleep. I love pleasantly suprising days like that!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 33 of X-force

Yesterday I had an amazing workout! I had a great pump w/ only 2 caps. :D

Yesterday's Workout:

3x12 of

Deadlifts
supersetted w/ Dips (weight assisted: 50 lb, 30 less than last week)

Pull Downs
supersetted w/ DB Tricep Extensions

Seated Calf Raises
supersetted w/ Reverse Crunches

I set more PR's yesterday! as you can see I went down 30 lb in my weight assisted Dips. When it comes to 12 reps, there is no way I am capable of dipping my full BW, unfortunately. But I am making progress!

For my last set of Pull Downs I bumped the weight up to 120 lb, from 105lb. That's a Pull Down PR.

When I came to using the Seated Calf Raise machine, Resolve had already claimed it, so I did what I could by placing a 65 lb DB on my knee and 2 plates beneath my foot to give my calf full extension. It worked fine, and I was surprised by how much weight I could handle.

I also went up 10lb in my Dead.

I am constantly amazed by how often I set PR's. The last few months have been the first time I have weight lifted seriously...taking nutrition amd supplementation as a must, so it makes sense that now in my life I am able to perform so well in the gym.

Sorry for not posting yesterday- it was crazy busy, and I got home to find the internet not working! I wouldn't have even been able to find out how the election was going unless I started the car radio! So I texted all my friends... and found out what I didn't to hear.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I had an amazing workout! I had a great pump w/ only 2 caps. :D

Yesterday's Workout:

3x12 of

Deadlifts
supersetted w/ Dips (weight assisted: 50 lb, 30 less than last week)

Pull Downs
supersetted w/ DB Tricep Extensions

Seated Calf Raises
supersetted w/ Reverse Crunches

I set more PR's yesterday! as you can see I went down 30 lb in my weight assisted Dips. When it comes to 12 reps, there is no way I am capable of dipping my full BW, unfortunately. But I am making progress!

For my last set of Pull Downs I bumped the weight up to 120 lb, from 105lb. That's a Pull Down PR.

When I came to using the Seated Calf Raise machine, Resolve had already claimed it, so I did what I could by placing a 65 lb DB on my knee and 2 plates beneath my foot to give my calf full extension. It worked fine, and I was surprised by how much weight I could handle.

I also went up 10lb in my Dead.

I am constantly amazed by how often I set PR's. The last few months have been the first time I have weight lifted seriously...taking nutrition amd supplementation as a must, so it makes sense that now in my life I am able to perform so well in the gym.
Awesome workout. Ever thought about doing some bench dips at the end of your work out during dip days? It really helps me gain on my normal dips by strengthening the tri's incorporated in dipping.

Adams

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome workout. Ever thought about doing some bench dips at the end of your work out during dip days? It really helps me gain on my normal dips by strengthening the tri's incorporated in dipping.

Adams
I haven't thought about doing that... maybe I'll give it a try! Thanks!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bench Dips could replace your DB tri extensions if you wanted babe - similar activation in the muscle, just a little more torque on the rotator cuff. But your shoulders are in good condition so that wouldn't be an issue.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bench Dips could replace your DB tri extensions if you wanted babe - similar activation in the muscle, just a little more torque on the rotator cuff. But your shoulders are in good condition so that wouldn't be an issue.
Shoulders joint is kind of weak, along with my knees, but that might not be a problem. I'll just be sore and aching for a while.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders joint is kind of weak, along with my knees, but that might not be a problem. I'll just be sore and aching for a while.
Do some rotator cuff exercises to strengthen them, and possibly take the pressure off the joint itself.

Adams

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do some rotator cuff exercises to strengthen them, and possibly take the pressure off the joint itself.

Adams
Yeah, I have done rotator cuff exercises and they do seem to help a lot. It seems that heavy lifting has really strengthened my knees and shoulders. Especially push presses and BB squats. Still a little weak, but they are doing better.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was doing dips the other day and looked back at the previous week in my log to compare and saw "BW" - which obviously means bodyweight, but for a second I read it as "BabyWifey" and I was like, "Babywifey? What?...Oh, nevermind." Haha.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was doing dips the other day and looked back at the previous week in my log to compare and saw "BW" - which obviously means bodyweight, but for a second I read it as "BabyWifey" and I was like, "Babywifey? What?...Oh, nevermind." Haha.

Ha- funny... :lol:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try these. I have done these exercises before, and they have worked well for me.

Adams

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going well, girl. Keep pushing hard. You'll be able to get out 4 x 12 at b/w of Dips in no time!!!