x-factor + Forskolin - 8 Week Cycle

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Heres my dosing

Loading Phase - Week 1 - X-factor(3grams)

The next 7 weeks will be consisting of 2 grams of x-factor on workout days (monday, tuesday, thursday, friday) with only 1 gram of x-factor on non-workout days...with 100mg of forskolin everyday throughout the entire cycle...

My question is does a cycle like this look good...or should i just lower the dosage to 1.5 grams of x-factor everyday for the 7 weeks...

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
grams as in your buying bulk powder?

then you need 10grams a day to = 1g of AA...

otherwise looks fine to me.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Heres my dosing

Loading Phase - Week 1 - X-factor(3grams)

The next 7 weeks will be consisting of 2 grams of x-factor on workout days (monday, tuesday, thursday, friday) with only 1 gram of x-factor on non-workout days...with 100mg of forskolin everyday throughout the entire cycle...

My question is does a cycle like this look good...or should i just lower the dosage to 1.5 grams of x-factor everyday for the 7 weeks...

You know that we recommend 1 gram a day right?

3 grams means 12 caps a day... Is this the bulk powder?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
yes this will be the bulk...and i know the bulk is 10 percent which is why im only stating the actual dose of AA that i will be taking not the other 4 grams of fillers...

is there any benefit to increasing the dose b4 and after workouts...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
yes this will be the bulk...and i know the bulk is 10 percent which is why im only stating the actual dose of AA that i will be taking not the other 4 grams of fillers...

is there any benefit to increasing the dose b4 and after workouts...
Before workouts, it's something I like to do, as you get a way better pump with it.