WTF is going on with my strength...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Good info right here.

I typically just do 40-60g of whey isolate in water (+ 5g creatine monohydrate and 5g glutamine, just because I have it). So, there aren't any carbs coming in and natural GH stays high. If I'm focusing on bulking, I'd add in the dextrose or WMS and not worry about the natural GH. No carbs when cutting, carbs when bulking (assuming it all fits your macro needs).

I don't know how powerful natural GH really is, so I wouldn't worry much about blunting it if I'm trying to grow after a heavy lifting session.
Domino's pwo FTW when bulking?? ;)

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks as always guys for all the info.

Completely agree on the different windows post workout. Cardio only VS weight training.

Do you guys know of any good logs currently Running Transaderm? I guess if I was smart I would have just looked up a couple of old dermacrine logs.
More and more even though I am happy with my size gains, I'm getting concerned I may really have something going on with me.

I usually get low bloodsuger and also have a slight potassium deficiency. This is normal for me and somewhat easy for me to combat. But today something weird seemed to be going on.

A few days ago I posted how well things were going... then the next day i was completely unmotivated and had no energy. didn't gym The next day same thing.

Even right now as i'm typing I'm all ****ed up. I convinced myself to hit some weights and felt like i almost pasted out and left in the middle of my workout.

There's really nothing anybody can do for me until i get bloodwork done. And I don't think thats giong to happen until early oct. so ****... lol

I guess where i was originally going with this is I wanted to see if maybe since transaderm should make your body more anabolic, it should make bloodshuger issues more apparent. I have noticed i'm more hungry throughout the day.

I'm going to go pass out.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty sure Milas is running Transaderm right now (along with a few other things) and then ambulldog is, as well.

I'm sorry to hear about the lack of motivation and everything else, man. If you're anything like me, the uncertainty is probably the biggest problem. And like you said, that (probably) won't be fixed until you do blood work. Paying the price is worth it just to know, in my opinion.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a link to my log, I'm running Transaderm and some AgeForce patches. It's an all transdermal cycle right now, should be fun!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ageforce/181238-transdermal-transformation-ageforce.html

Sorry to hear about lack of motivation, if anything Transaderm gives me energy, confidence and focus. I think you have something else going on that you should get checked out ASAP. Did you check out PrivateMDLabs.com?

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
As soon as I ate. And ate. And ate. I felt way better. I'm chalking this up to needing a more stable supply of food throughout the day.

I should be doing this anyway...

To note. Libido is way up. My size continues to impress me. I haven't tested my strength in over a week... Probably will not for another week.

Yes I have checked privatemdlabs that really makes testing way easy.
To put something in perspective... In manhattan. Moving apartments is more expensive then buying a house in some places.
A decent 1 bedroom is between 2500-3500 per month. And doing things the traditional way you can need up to 4 months of rent to move in. First, last, one month security and broker fee. Let alone having to buy furnishings and moving. Diiehwjkfhhf

So 100 bucks is a drop in the bucket... But when I'm stressing money I take nothing for granted.

I'm hitting the gym again now and think I'll be fine. Also in response I was passing out while typing yesterday. My motivation issue I believe is just since I'm going so easy I'm down on the whole idea of lifting. Lame. Taking a bit for me to acclimate myself to a new way I guess.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad to hear things seem to be taking a turn in the right direction, bro. Keep at it.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha.... Hmmmm. Im dealing with it. I guess I'm actually getting used to it.I'd have gone directly to this rationale if I was lossing weight, just seeing new muscle makes it rough...
Horsecrap! The leaner I have gotten the stronger I have gotten! Since I started the lean gains diet I stopped losing muscle tissue but still lost fat and water weight. As a matter of fact, I was 153lbs when I started the Lean Gains. As an example, I could only do 185lbs on Incline Bench Press for about 4-6 times. Two weeks ago before I started my cycle, I was able to put up 225 x 4 reps on incline. No supps, not even why protein. I was 146lbs then. Just LG diet and good training. The reason people lose strength when cutting is because they r also losing muscle tissue. But it IS possible to burn fat only and maintain if not increase strength during the cut. I know. I have done it. Dont let em tell u that its normal to get weak. Even IF u were eating away at ur muscle tissue, I wouldnt expect u to lose 40% of ur strength, goodness! At most I'd say a 5-7% decrease could be expected USING A TYPICAL RESTRICTED DIET for cutting.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Switch things up a bit. Changing your training regimen usually helps.

You may also be undereating and/or overtraining.

brsawvel

Awards
"My workout style has remained constant"

This could be a problem too. Change things up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
LMuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 27
Anabolics 11
howwedo107 Nutrition / Health 4
Cwaynemash Anabolics 23