Wtf does "We need to talk later. It has nothin to do with you only me."...??

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
Wtf does "We need to talk later. It has nothin to do with you only me."...??

Just got this via text..Any of you guys have experience w/ this line and your gf's?? Wtf does this mean..

Sound to you like a breakup?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Brace your heart....I seen that one before...

Brutal honest truth is that it likely is:

1:She has decide to move away
2:Joined a branch of the military
3:She cheated
4:She wants to break up

But nothing is final until "later" comes and you find out...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Agreed with above. Heard this more than once. I think I used this more than once for breakup reasons.

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
haha 3 and 4 are the only would be plausible..

She called not too long ago and told me that it was her time of the month and we wouldn't be able to "hang out" tonite if you know what Im saying. Hopefully this is all there is to it. She said she could still take care of my needs though :D

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. That might be the reason. Its not you its the fact my vag is leaking..lol

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
Yeah. That might be the reason. Its not you its the fact my vag is leaking..lol
^^ I lol'd hard.
but pretty much....

-she knows I dont believe in second chances and if she ever cheated I would throw her ass to the curb in a second.. and she is too dependent on me to do some **** like that in the first place..

And ya this one is talking about future plans and what not way down the road.. how we would have beautiful children blah blah. I'm like ehh for sure babe! lol :ponder:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
^^ I lol'd hard.
but pretty much....

-she knows I dont believe in second chances and if she ever cheated I would throw her ass to the curb in a second.. and she is too dependent on me to do some **** like that in the first place..

And ya this one is talking about future plans and what not way down the road.. how we would have beautiful children blah blah. I'm like ehh for sure babe! lol :ponder:
Now for me to critic you, dont lead a woman on if she is looking for a family. Let her go find someone who will give her those dreams if you wont...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
That "time of the month" is giving me an aweful headache right now myself.

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
Now for me to critic you, dont lead a woman on if she is looking for a family. Let her go find someone who will give her those dreams if you wont...

hey man I really respect that.. shes a great girl and I see us going a long way t.b.h

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I accidently asked my fiance is she was "on cycle" referring to her period.

She was clueless.

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
lol heads up bro NEVER try anything in the bedroom when your girl is on cycle man.. it ends up horrible..

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
lmao

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol heads up bro NEVER try anything in the bedroom when your girl is on cycle man.. it ends up horrible..
false. you can ride the red river, just don't drink from it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before-during-after, it doesn't matter with me... it only means i have to lay down newspaper over the bedsheets :p

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
dude i must be lucky whenever my girl is on the cycle its like get some dome every day week LOL

so did that turn out to be what she wanted to talk about? hope so

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
false. you can ride the red river, just don't drink from it.
very true! just put a towel or something under it LOL....... and manipulate those emotions for some mindblowing orgams! lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's when you'll get the best time from using the rodeo method!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
So no one here has gotten their red wings...

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
dude i must be lucky whenever my girl is on the cycle its like get some dome every day week LOL

so did that turn out to be what she wanted to talk about? hope so
HAHA yeah dude I got scared ****less but it turned she was just on and that meant we couldn't do it, so I brought her back to the place and got some anyway :biggthumpup:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i love ****in girls while they r bleeding especially when they refuse to. :) +1 testosterone!
once this girl who knew i was injecting swallowed my load... and i told her congrats u just had a testosterone booster

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
Plus keep in mind fellas if your girl is on cycle... no need to wrap up :D

bust away

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love ****in girls while they r bleeding especially when they refuse to. :) +1 testosterone!
once this girl who knew i was injecting swallowed my load... and i told her congrats u just had a testosterone booster
Plus... research shows a weekly dose really brings out a womans skin complexion.

Honest. Natures own fountain of youth.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
HAHA yeah dude I got scared ****less but it turned she was just on and that meant we couldn't do it, so I brought her back to the place and got some anyway :biggthumpup:
My man! When scared, let your **** guide you through!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love ****in girls while they r bleeding especially when they refuse to. +1 testosterone!
Hopefully you meant didn't want to but changed their mind; otherwise that's +1 for rape.

Plus keep in mind fellas if your girl is on cycle... no need to wrap up
While it's rare it is still possible.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
So no one here has gotten their red wings...
From a time before I made certain life choices and chose a certain path to walk, I earned those wings. Honestly I am a little weird though, admittedly.

o.0

reptone

Awards
  • Established
It means if you live together whoever has a name on the lease, the other better start packing and looking for shelter.

BMCLouzee

Plus keep in mind fellas if your girl is on cycle... no need to wrap up :D

bust away
This is a myth. You can still get a girl pregnant during her period. I know, I asked during one of my well women's exam.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you meant didn't want to but changed their mind; otherwise that's +1 for rape.

While it's rare it is still possible.
your one funny mofo............ +1 rape

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
dude cmon gravity! cmon if girl is on top she cant get pregnant.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
unless youre a big shooter........ lol if youre a dribbler youre fine lol

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards

Deff. Alpha if you bust in your girls mouth after you pull out

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
I thought the newspaper part added emphasis lol
LMAO

I deff. wouldn't take my chances w/ this one.. If I dont feel like wrappin up I just hit it till Im about to go and then bust all over her stomach

she loves it :fing02:

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
guess this one's done lol.. thx for the laughs fellas

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
sry bro ^
dont worry about it, i thought it was funny. It's not like its in every thread here ya know.. Whats alpha, whats beta... Am I alpha if i ask this question? LOL... those guys.....hahahaha

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
+1 epic thread, wish I had my epic thread picture, lmfao.

side note: we are horrible

side note 2: it rules :)

side note 3: ratty towel is a must for the red wings

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
This thread is full of Epic WIN!

Can't stop Laughing.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

Texan281

Awards
No one "earns" their red wings. You get downgraded to that ****. You gotta do something bada$$ to get yourself back up from that.

My homie did it and couldnt stop tellin people. Even told his mom...wtf?!!?!
Dude lost respect in my book. and cmon guys you gotta be smart. Be purposely bad at oral sex so she'll want tha wang all the time. My girl str8 turns me down when im bout to go down cuz she wants "me" lol No problem there! plus im one of those guys who's always hit better than i lick it.

and thats funny about the "on cycle" lol cant wait for the post cycle!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She'll just get satisfied elsewhere... I'd be ashamed if I was told to stop something because I was no good at it :p

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
^ HA always be cautious what kind of girls your gf hangs around... I'm very srs.

Idk about you but while some of you may be ok w/ having your fix when you need it and dont care what else your girl does and w/ who i.e girls I am not..
like Jayhawk said if you cant fully satisfy your woman then she will find it elsewhere.. best case scenario herself, and maybe girlfriends.. and if its other guys then well you are either "inadequate" or just SUCK....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im good with my fingers, excellent with my tongue and great with my piece ;)... Multiple orgasms FTW!