Wtf does "We need to talk later. It has nothin to do with you only me."...??

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
\

Im down w/ tongue only if its fresh out of the shower/ pool
YES ^^^ THIS... Ive gone down on someone that had not showered the whole day, can you say rot crotch!:damnit:

But the girl I got now always showers before i use the tongue:fing02:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
So what happened? I didn't read the thread...did you old lady blow dry the pool guy or what?

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
YES ^^^ THIS... Ive gone down on someone that had not showered the whole day, can you say rot crotch!:damnit:

But the girl I got now always showers before i use the tongue:fing02:

-dude **** that, I know exactly what your talking about... the smell is unbearable

-and if it is fresh lol then I actually kinda like bein down there. Especially when I come up and see the look on her face :D...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
-dude **** that, I know exactly what your talking about... the smell is unbearable

-and if it is fresh lol then I actually kinda like bein down there. Especially when I come up and see the look on her face :D...
Hahaha I does agree!!! Kinda smells like my armpit after yard work and a 2 hour workout while wearing no deodorant.... But when my girl is fresh, and shes always fres ;), I enjoys, but she enjoys it more!:food::sgrin:

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
So what happened? I didn't read the thread...did you old lady blow dry the pool guy or what?
No, she was on her period lol...

LOL ya all this craziness started w/ me getting the text quoted in the title.. then it turns out she was on her period so we couldn't get freaky..then I hit it anyways..then red wing mania etc. started

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
LMAO

+1 for easy girls who belive everything u whisper to them, they love that sweet $hit loll SKANKS

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Plus keep in mind fellas if your girl is on cycle... no need to wrap up :D

bust away
My ex wouldnt take it in the ass so I tried this ****, it was ****ing nasty, I literally dry reached and ran to the shower. I thought it would of only been blood.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
what? what does dry reacheed mean?