Worried (Prohormone Usage)

YungWuTang

YungWuTang

Awards
Hello, im a 15 year old and i have recently taken Line One prohormone mass pills that a friend gave me, i have taken 4 capsules 25mg each in the past 3 days and im stopping now, i would like to know if it could have stopped my growth? (closed growth plates) or messed up my endocrine system from only 4 capsules.. please respond im 5'10 165 pounds have been lifting for a year and just wanted some more size as i am already big, please respond with good info on my question.. thank you.

jt123

jt123

Awards
You could have sealed them and possibly messed your endocrine system but it is unlikely, how long ago did you discontinue it? I would grab a SERM and pct to be safe

jt123

jt123

Awards
Nvm didn't see that you only used it for 3 days. You will be fine. Just don't be dumb and wait Til you're of age and have done your research.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hello, im a 15 year old and i have recently taken Line One prohormone mass pills that a friend gave me, i have taken 4 capsules 25mg each in the past 3 days and im stopping now, i would like to know if it could have stopped my growth? (closed growth plates) or messed up my endocrine system from only 4 capsules.. please respond im 5'10 165 pounds have been lifting for a year and just wanted some more size as i am already big, please respond with good info on my question.. thank you.
Your fine. 3 days on a ph is negligible at best. Try some creatine, a decent protein blend and shovel food down if you want size. That's how you grow.

YungWuTang

YungWuTang

Awards
The company that made them have a reset which is a pct ill probably grab one of those, and i just discontinued it today, ive only taken 4 capsules not a cycle, and the recommended dosage is 2 a day, i took 1 a day for 4 days.