Woman Beater vs Jakellpet (not Big division championship)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sing It Buttercup! :thumbsup:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzCI7vKAWTo&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Brian Peppers Sings[/ame]

keeper

ssshhhhh... I am counting.

thirty-three million, one-hundred and one, thirty-three million, one-hundred and two...

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
okay seriously guys. I don't want to fight Jakepellet or whatever his stupid name is. However if babywifey or toughchick or any of those other brods on here want to throw down lets do it. I am not kidding. I don't know where any of you are located but we can work it ot and we can film it and everything. my 11-3 record speaks for itself.[/QUOT

you sir.. are a waste of good clean oxygen!

u know u have pissed me off that much im actualy contemplating getting a sex change and whoopin yo ass!:twak:

Beater

Beater

Banned
Awards
I have a feeling that you guys are not taking me seriously. I have news for you. I have an 11-3 record in MMA.

Chub,

You have negged me twice now and it really is getting annoying. I am trying toget out of the red and I don't need you negging me and leaving deragutory comments that I have to read every time I open my User CP. I will report you if you don't stop.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling that you guys are not taking me seriously. I have news for you. I have an 11-3 record in MMA.
. . . right, sure you do buttercup :flowers1:

Chub,

You have negged me twice now and it really is getting annoying. I am trying toget out of the red and I don't need you negging me and leaving deragutory comments that I have to read every time I open my User CP. I will report you if you don't stop.
Surely you understand the wrath you bring on yourself? I would not be surprised if everyone negged you *winks*. . . . especially for backing out of the challenge you laid down ! :zx11pissed:

elscotto

elscotto

Awards

Chub,

well ..we would take you seriously.. if u faught in the mens division!!!

Beater

Beater

Banned
Awards
. . . right, sure you do buttercup :flowers1:

Surely you understand the wrath you bring on yourself? I would not be surprised if everyone negged you *winks*. . . . especially for backing out of the challenge you laid down ! :zx11pissed:

Cmon man. That is your third neg. Is it really necessary? You can be sure that as soon as I am in the green I am gonna neg the hell out of you.

Beater

Beater

Banned
Awards
I am reporting this thread and each person individually that has talked trash to me. I hope you are all ready for a mass banning. It is a shame that you all made me do this.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love it! :toofunny: I think this may just be the keeper's first mean post! And this is a challenge WB may actually take up!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
...So, let me make sure I'm understanding this. You, Woman Beater, weigh 195 and fight WOMEN in LOWER WEIGHT CLASS than yourself. You do this because you feel it gives you an advantage.

You talk smack and "guarantee" Jakellpet that he wouldn't insult you to your face and basically threaten him. He responds to this threat and calls your bluff -

YOU BACK DOWN, tail between your legs, but before giving up entirely, you offer to hit my wife.

I seriously have not had such a mind-**** in who know's how long.
You missed out something... He is 11 AND THREE! THREE! Means that he:
a) fights in the women division
b) lower weight than him
c) fought 14 chicks
d) only won 11
e) meaning he LOST 3 TIMES TO WOMEN.
f) mind that those 3 women fought were amateur, not professionals
f) AND he opened up a topic talking about how he'd love to fight Gina...

Yeah... I think that sums it up... And then he talked trash about people not saying that face to face... I mean, I'm no MMA artist but I do have my brown belt in BJJ and I just don't see myself getting whooped by a 170lb chick... I could be VERY wrong, but I mean, he's trying to be all that soooo...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You missed out something... He is 11 AND THREE! THREE! Means that he:
a) fights in the women division
b) lower weight than him
c) fought 14 chicks
d) only won 11
e) meaning he LOST 3 TIMES TO WOMEN.
f) mind that those 3 women fought were amateur, not professionals
f) AND he opened up a topic talking about how he'd love to fight Gina...

Yeah... I think that sums it up... And then he talked trash about people not saying that face to face... I mean, I'm no MMA artist but I do have my brown belt in BJJ and I just don't see myself getting whooped by a 170lb chick... I could be VERY wrong, but I mean, he's trying to be all that soooo...
Dude, I have a Green Belt in LHJO and I could lick him . . beat his arse too! :cheers:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
do you honestly think the mods would ban contributing members of this community because your sorry ass says so. I dont think so man. Get real.
As for getting in the green... I seriously doubt that will ever happen. You have burned enough bridges here.

Beater

Beater

Banned
Awards
Dude, I have a Green Belt in LHJO and I could lick him . . beat his arse too! :cheers:
You would lick me? Sounds like you are not of the hetero persuasion. Now I have good reason to not fight you.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You would lick me? Sounds like you are not of the hetero persuasion. Now I have good reason to not fight you.
That's right, Im going to beat you then Im going to f*ck you.

It wont be quick and you will not enjoy it . . . . aww shucks, you're going to love it! :cheers:

Step in the ring Buttercup! :burger:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He not only hates women, but he's also a homophobe, and a registered sex offender. What a complete train wreck of a human being.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Jake I dont recommend sneaky tactics...

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys, seriously... I just did some research, and I think I've discovered who WB really is. He fights out of the northeast in the women's division... and his MMA name is "SpideyCrotchTiggerTits" McGee. Here's a pic from his last post-fight interview:

gay-tigger.jpg

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
This thread is insane. This guy has to be a joke - i can not BELIEVE this thread is for real

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
if this a-hole is for real then it is really........ what's the word......... o yeah.... retarded

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i'd like to see woman beater fight elizabeth lampert from the New Mexico soccer team.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if this a-hole is for real then it is really........ what's the word......... o yeah.... retarded
Retardation is somewhat intimidating. On that note... Woman Beater if he had been born a tiger:

103055492_1312e43ee9.jpg

keeper

okay seriously guys. I don't want to fight Jakepellet or whatever his stupid name is. However if babywifey or toughchick or any of those other brods on here want to throw down lets do it. I am not kidding. I don't know where any of you are located but we can work it ot and we can film it and everything. my 11-3 record speaks for itself.
I don't fight. Might break something I need, but Toughchick is a lot badder than Jackellpet. She will kick yo' head smooth off, not even a nub left.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I don't fight. Might break something I need, but Toughchick is a lot badder than Jackellpet. She will kick yo' head smooth off, not even a nub left.
F*ckin right - you do not want to take on toughchick

jim623

okay seriously guys. I don't want to fight Jakepellet or whatever his stupid name is. However if babywifey or toughchick or any of those other brods on here want to throw down lets do it. I am not kidding. I don't know where any of you are located but we can work it ot and we can film it and everything. my 11-3 record speaks for itself.
F u c k with keeper, I swear to the almighty, I will find you and break your f**king knees. :zx11pissed:

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I am reporting this thread and each person individually that has talked trash to me. I hope you are all ready for a mass banning. It is a shame that you all made me do this.
aha! The irony..... the one person in this whole thread who has yet to contribute anything constructive or useful to this entire forum, stating other people will get banned, due to his uber-retardedness.

Some one get this retard a retarded horse, so he can get the hell up outta here!

YouTube- Retarded Running Horse

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
:bryce: :biglaugh: :whiner: :soapbox: :lmao:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I def got Keeper's back too so step back u pos.

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
This is the weirdest sh!t I've read on here ever ! I just can't buy it . This has got to be somebody just tryn to rile people up . There is no way , not even in Alabama , that this little hypnotoad lookin mongoloid f**ktard would be sanctioned as a man or man-like lifeform to fight women below his weightclass !! I know Alabama let an Oblong fight but that was somewhat inspirational , not this no way ! I can't wrap my mind around what I'm reading . The surreal feeling that is eminating off my screen is unsettling !

However on the off-chance that I am wrong and this is a guy that does beat up women and bangs goats and names his/it's profile Woman Beater and is a convicted sex offender and is noW TALKING SH!T ON HERE ? Go**amn I would press the button on Cameron Diaz's box for you any day you little F**K ! Dude I quit I am actually getting mad at my keyboard I'm loggn off for a little while . Piece of sh!it

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
this is the best flaming i've ever seen - four pages already

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to burst anybody's bubble, but there has never been a sanctioned man vs., woman MMA bout in America to-date; so, unless it was an unsanctioned bout, you have been riled up over nothing - which probably should have been your suspicion all along. :)

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to burst anybody's bubble, but there has never been a sanctioned man vs., woman MMA bout in America to-date; so, unless it was an unsanctioned bout, you have been riled up over nothing - which probably should have been your suspicion all along. :)
anchorman scotch.jpg

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This just may be the best ball-busting thread in AM history. :lmao: Even if WB is a troll, I'm friggin lovin' it! BTW, WB sent me a "neg rep" and threatened to kick my ass. Only two problems, wrong anatomy and I'm about 75lbs outta his weight class. So, I say he has no choice but to take on Jake now.

andykb

andykb

Awards
Beater sorry but even these guys agree

pts6w4UjJ.jpg

They wanted to know why someone would ever want to destroy their dignity so willingly.

BTW, do you lose that 'advantage' of yours if you fight outside the under 18's?