Woman Beater vs Jakellpet (not Big division championship)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, this was a good time for all. I really looked forward to coming into work just to read all of the stuff you guys were posting. Truly hilarious. No hard feeling to you guys because you all had some serious fun with it. What is really funny is the guys that get legitemately angry. Like the one guy that said he had to log off his computer because he was so pissed lol. andthen later apologized for his angry outburst lol. HA
I'm reporting you...:bigok:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Or I could be a young, nervous sportscaster...

because BOOM...

went the dynomite.

YEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
This bears repeating for sheer epicness.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now that Beater has charmed his way into all of our hearts, we should rep him back to green.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I still wanna neg that fukker into the dirt for some reason.

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, this was a good time for all. I really looked forward to coming into work just to read all of the stuff you guys were posting. Truly hilarious. No hard feeling to you guys because you all had some serious fun with it. What is really funny is the guys that get legitemately angry. Like the one guy that said he had to log off his computer because he was so pissed lol. andthen later apologized for his angry outburst lol. HA
Yeah yeah yeah I took the bait . That was a damn good job on your part . I just hadnt come across anything that was so offensive on sooo many levels on this site before . That and i saw your other thread about hardwood floors of all f**kn things and thought that maybe you were a real person . Also I think I mentioned (in my outburst retraction:grumpy:) that I quit drinkin and that has made me a little uptight .:rasp: Lessonlearned :veryhappy: