Winter Testosterone Cycle

FallenDorito

Awards
Hello everyone!

I am finally getting everything ready for my first testosterone cycle. I have two cycles under my belt with only orals and some experience with mk-677.

My main goal for this cycle is for powerlifting. Strength is the main driver for me but I would also like to gain as much quality size as possible.

Currently I weight around 217lbs with some fluff but feel very strong. Where I live we will be going back to mask mandates and capacity restrictions in gyms. So for the next few weeks I’ll be focusing on fat loss before the cycle.

My current cycle plan is 500mg of test e split into 2 doses (250mgs) a week Monday mornings and Thursday nights. Cycle will be 12-15 weeks long depending on gains and side effects. I’ve debated adding an oral or anything else but decided to only include mk-677 for the hunger effect. I feel that the test will be more than enough to grow and gain strength on its own. I will have armidex and full pct on hand before starting.

Diet will be about 4,000 calories with 35/35/30 split of protein/carbs and fat. I have found this diet split works for me the best but any suggestions would be welcome.

My current max effort lifts are as follows:
Squat 445lbs (ugh)
Bench 395lbs
Deadlift 575lbs

A big focus will be on my squat and bench strength. Only recently I have had training partners to squat/bench heavy with and the technical proficiency to move up to higher weights. I also feel my deadlift strength has been progressing at a steady rate so I’m not as worried.

I tried a coach recently and while very knowledgeable and insightful they wanted me to cut hard to a lower weight class and my strength took a big hit. I only really give a **** about growing and putting up as much weight as possible.

PCT will be clomid 50/50/25/25 as that’s what I’ve done with success before and why fix what’s not broke. Pre cycle bloods will be done as well to assess where I’m at.

Any suggestions will be more than welcome. I live to learn and always want to document my progress positive or negative. Progress pictures can be posted if wanted.

I plan to start this cycle around November but Covid restrictions might get in the way. I would also like any advice on vaccines while on cycle.

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s should work, I would add a oral (something mild like Var or Tbol) in the end and extend the PCT by a few weeks, good luck.