Winny/clen cycle

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Been doing some research on winny, looking promising. Wondering if anyone has ran it solo or synergistically with something else. I am looking to run it with clen. Oral 50mg ed and progressively going up on clen to 120mcg 2 weeks on 1 week off. 5-6 weeks on winny and 12 weeks on/off clen

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Been doing some research on winny, looking promising. Wondering if anyone has ran it solo or synergistically with something else. I am looking to run it with clen. Oral 50mg ed and progressively going up on clen to 120mcg 2 weeks on 1 week off. 5-6 weeks on winny and 12 weeks on/off clen
That would be a fun cycle.
I'd make sure to run cel cycle assist with it of course because winny can wreck your insides up pretty good lol other than that you will have a good cycle! I'd do 6 weeks on winny.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
That would be a fun cycle. I'd make sure to run cel cycle assist with it of course because winny can wreck your insides up pretty good lol other than that you will have a good cycle! I'd do 6 weeks on winny.
yeah for sure. I have heard of a few people use winny alone and it cut them up real quick while putting on a decent amount of mass/strength given the fact they were trying to cut

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
yeah for sure. I have heard of a few people use winny alone and it cut them up real quick while putting on a decent amount of mass/strength given the fact they were trying to cut
Ya, id do t3 with winny. I like t3 more.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Ya, id do t3 with winny. I like t3 more.
Did you feel any lose in strength with T3 on Winny? I did T3 one time by itself and lost too much strength so I'm scared to use it again...

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Did you feel any lose in strength with T3 on Winny? I did T3 one time by itself and lost too much strength so I'm scared to use it again...
With an anabolic you wouldn't loose strength on t3

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
With an anabolic you wouldn't loose strength on t3
what dosage would you recommend then if I were to take it 4-6 weeks. And yeah makes sense since winny is made to gain strength/size while cutting.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
what dosage would you recommend then if I were to take it 4-6 weeks. And yeah makes sense since winny is made to gain strength/size while cutting.
Taper up and down, I stay at the highest dose longer but that's just me. You won't gain much size on winny either. It's a cutter. You'll get strong.

Look up how to run (tapering up and down) t3 for 4 weeks. If you don't find anything good hmu and ill write it out for you.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Taper up and down, I stay at the highest dose longer but that's just me. You won't gain much size on winny either. It's a cutter. You'll get strong. Look up how to run (tapering up and down) t3 for 4 weeks. If you don't find anything good hmu and ill write it out for you.
good deal. Thanks man

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would not run this without a test base IMO

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Is it still possible to build muscle and strength with Winny&T3?
Yes. T3 can increase PTOR and help you build muscle when run in the 25-50 mcg range.

I use T3 in almost all of my cycles or blasts.

Also, you can taper up, but I wouldn't bother tapering down....it's a waste. In addition, I prefer to stop 2 weeks before my cycle ends so I can quickly recover with super hormone levels. Or, I break for 2-3 weeks and then resume T3 at the end of my cycle at the start of PCT or Bridging. This is because you don't want to attempt PCT with a suppressed thyroid (even though recovery is quick).

Hope this helps.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yes. T3 can increase PTOR and help you build muscle when run in the 25-50 mcg range.

I use T3 in almost all of my cycles or blasts.

Also, you can taper up, but I wouldn't bother tapering down....it's a waste. In addition, I prefer to stop 2 weeks before my cycle ends so I can quickly recover with super hormone levels. Or, I break for 2-3 weeks and then resume T3 at the end of my cycle at the start of PCT or Bridging. This is because you don't want to attempt PCT with a suppressed thyroid (even though recovery is quick).

Hope this helps.
Cool, I might add some left over T3 then to my test&winny cycle, thanks!