Winn or mast ?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm just getting together a cycle I plan to begin in May. My stats right now are Im 5 foot 8, 215 pounds, 12% bf. I Blast and cruise. Now my decision I have to make is do I want to use DESMA winstrol or alpha pharm masteron. I can only afford one. So far my cycle consists of tren a, and test, armidex. So what do you guys think ? Winstrol? Or mast ?

anabolicbjj

Awards
I'm starting Winstrol for the first time on Monday. Wish I had more experience to help you out but I'm going to keep an eye on this thread and hopefully get some questions answered as well

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Ive used mast before. I love it. But I can get my hands on pharm grade pure DESMA winstrol depot. I've only used winny tabs in the past by a UG lab. Results were okay. I'm wondering how powerful DESMA winstrol depot is ?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
DESMA is pharm grade pure winstrol. No I've actually never heard of them. The only UG lab I've ever used and will always use is only alpha pharm. other then them I stick to strictly pharm grade. you can probably do a search on the lab on Google to see how good of a rep they have. But Im not familiar with them at all.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever used DESMA winstrol depot ? Looking for feedback on them.