winnie vs mast?

Dfin0490

Dfin0490

Awards
Gonna run a cycle and cut up a bit. Was gonna run Winnie now been reading many prefer mast. What's your preference

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Where are you at right now bodyfat wise? Going to be running test as well with the cycle?

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
They are both DHT related steroids,but masteron can decrease around 5-6% of Bf in period of 6-7 weeks.So if cutting is your main goal - Masteron.Winstrol also can be used in cutting cycles,but far less effective,since its less androgenic and more anabolic than Masteron.

Dfin0490

Dfin0490

Awards
So if I tune in diet and cardio the masterone will shave off more bf than? Thanks for the help. Why doesn't everyone say Winnie is better

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
So if I tune in diet and cardio the masterone will shave off more bf than? Thanks for the help. Why doesn't everyone say Winnie is better
If your body fat is already low 8% or highest being %12 masteron will tighten you up and get you dry. If your body fat is higher it will not do jack ****.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
If your goal is to cut fat. Why use steroids? Just cut carbs up cardio lift with less breaks. If u want to dabble with clen and t3 that will help you better then masteron. If not just do a recomp cycle of test mast and tren while gaining muscle and losing fat.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Masteron requires 600+ mg per week to be effective IMO.

Masteron will make a hard body look harder.
Winni will make a softer physique look hard by sucking your dry.

Masteron is better pre-contest when you have low bodyfat and a hard physique from other drugs, diet, training, etc. Winni is better and cheaper for most to just "Look good."