will PH help my 100m time, you tell me

athletor

athletor

Awards
hi,

I have had a conversation with a friend that has led me to believe that there is a significant amount of advantage to be gained by using a steroid of somesort, to improve my 100m time. i will remain nameless for obvious reasons, but i will say, i am 20 years of age, have a 100m pb of 10.44, a 200m pb of 21.55, and a 60m pb of 6.69. I am 6 ft 1, and currently weigh 74 kgs. i can leg press around 400 kilos, which surprises alot of my personal friends who say that if i were to take a "cycle"...that i would push much more. my bench pb is only 75kgs at 2 reps. i am what you would call a "lanky" athlete.

So, the question is out there for anyone willing to help. Can i improve my 100-200m time with Ph, how much improvement is realistic, How much weight will i gain, and will the weight that i will have gained, be as useful to me as it is now; i.e power to weight ratio.

I think at havoc and to make a pulse cycle EOD 3/week?

thanks.

drudixon

Awards
PH may help you now, but could jack up your natural test production forever. You should wait before trying PHs. That said, you should use a 5x5 workout scheme in off season to add power. On one non-lifting day, add plyo (box jumps, standing leapfrog, cross-field hops) and 40m sprints. On your other non-lifting day, run stadium steps.

I've seen the regiment take .5 second off a 100, and 1.2 off a 200. Also, video tape your starts, and your whole race. Do you have unnecessary lateral movement at start? Do you pump hard enough with your arms? Are you heel kicking too high? Do you stand too soon at start? etc.

Track was a lot of fun for me, but I was not a natural athlete, so I had to work very hard just to break 11 seconds. I imagine you're a lot more gifted and will have great success with the right training.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No steroids till your 21, and even then it is really a poor choice.

With that being said, heavy squats + superdrol allowed me to hang on the rim of the basketball hoops at my gym. Off Superdrol I could only touch the rim. I was very, very explosive on Superdrol.

There are steroids that serve cardio purposes as well to help you run longer and ones to make you more explosive. But to be a little faster you really need to work out with heavy weights to see those improvements by making your muscles stronger.

athletor

athletor

Awards
I will have 21 years in 1 mouth.
I bought a bottle of havoc and boladrol but I hesitate between havoc and boladrol for my pulse cycle 3/week.
For my livers I bought legalon and omega 3 6 and 9.
My goal is to win of the strength.

I know the risk for my healthy, that is why I wll make a pulse cycle on 6 weeks.
I want to pass Professional and win 1/2 second on my 100m

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I looked at your post history, and I see that you have been doing some research and asking questions, and for that I compliment you. I would say dont use boladrol for your first experiment into a pulsing cycle, it will be too strong, and you wont know how to handle possible side effects, or even what side effects to expect. I dont see any mention of ancillaries, other than liver, what about bp support, and your pct for something strong like boladrol needs to be sorted out ahead of time.