Why not hardly any gains

j9899

Awards
I started my first cycle 7 wks ago. It looks like this:
Test e- 500 mg/wk 1-12
Dbol- 30 mg 1-4
Tren ace- was going to be 50 mg ED 1-5, since I haven't seen many gains I extended(still on) and bumped it to 75 mg ED.

I have hardly seen any gains from this cycle except for the dbol, which I gained 18 lbs from and bench increased 60 lbs. My strength has been close to the same since stoping dbol and I haven't really lost any fat or gained from the tren.

I know my gear is legit, as I have done my research. Both the tren, test, and source I chose have great reviews. The only things I really notice is a watery look, puffy nipples, increased libido and vascularity, sweating more at gum at first,that's really about it. I know tren is supposed to be great stuff, but I'm not seeing much from it. I mean I'm on week 7 at 75mg and don't look much different from when I started my cycle. What's going on here? I've even tried 3 reputable brands of tren throughout this cycle and still not much. I do know my joints, mainly shoulders have been sore.

My diet is also very good, I have supports, pct, ancillaries(caber, aromasin, hcg, etc). Training was higher volume at first, but I just switched to DC. I've done one oral in the past and gained some from that, but the injectables don't seem to be doing it like the dbol did. Again, my injectables are 100% legit pure gear. Why do you think I'm not seeing much. Diet: 480 g pro, 300 g carb, 64 g fat daily. Stats: height-5'10", weight-209, bf- 15%. Bench- now 280x5, squat- 400x4

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like bunk gear.

Even though you're "positive" it isn't. Unless your diet is crap.

j9899

Awards
I know it's not bunk and my diet is great. 5 meal daily, 480 g pro, 300 g carb, 64 g fat training days. 480 g pro, 30g carb, 82g fat off days. Carb sources: oats, sweet potatoes, potatoes, rice, rice cakes, dextrose in shake. Carbs are only ate within a 4 hour time frame after workouts. Maybe I have some type of biological issue to where my body doesn't respond well to gear.

j9899

Awards
I responded to my own natural test though, so I wouldn't think that's the case.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you KNOW it's not bunk?

Did you send some out to get lab tested?

It's either completely bunk, or underdosed.

j9899

Awards
Yes, lab tested, the one I'm running now is 97% pure tren. This is the results the source gave. That info, along with the awesome reviews the gear has got makes me assume it had to be legit. I also tried two other tren brands for the first 5 wks, which are legit with great feedback. Maybe I should just find a vet store, buy fina pellets, and make my own. It has to be legit though. I've had the libido increase to a great degree, some vascularity, and some heavier sweating in gym, not much now though.

j9899

Awards
Is there even a such thing as a tren non-responder? Could this be due to overtraining on cycle? That really shouldn't be the case, as my routine is based of the general weight lifting fundamentals and is very similar to a naturals routine. My quick strength gains on the bench press from dbol did seem to injure my shoulders a little though.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, lab tested, the one I'm running now is 97% pure tren. This is the results the source gave. That info, along with the awesome reviews the gear has got makes me assume it had to be legit. I also tried two other tren brands for the first 5 wks, which are legit with great feedback. Maybe I should just find a vet store, buy fina pellets, and make my own. It has to be legit though. I've had the libido increase to a great degree, some vascularity, and some heavier sweating in gym, not much now though.
But, you didn't have the batch sent to you lab tested, did you?

Even a good source can give out bunk gear, reviews only go so far. If it isn't giving you the results that it should its a) bunk or b) underdosed.

Up the dose and see what happens. But, if you truly aren't noticing anything from injectable test and tren then it probably isn't legit.

j9899

Awards
Maybe I'm just expecting two much, but I thought 7 weeks on tren gives some quite the transformation. I'll just have to try a fourth source of tren and run it for very long.

Viking23

Awards
First off why would you believe the results from a test the source gave??? Honestly they are selling you something. They won't tell you its garbage because then the buyer wouldn't buy it duh! And was the review from friends or from the source? It is very easy to make fake accounts to put up reviews or pay veterans or senior members with real gear in order for them to rep their fake gear.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
draw some up in a syringe, freeze it. see if there's a crystal floating around in it. that'll tell you if there's something in your oil, but not what.

have you gained any size? it's not like you get super strong and it's linear

j9899

Awards
I've tries 3 good, reputable brands and have had some tren sides. I don't think I got underdosed, bunk tren all three times from those brands. I've even tried running 100mg Ed, but still n

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
You're just kidding yourself bro! If its not working and your diet is in check like you say then its bunk.

Viking23

Awards
Yeah the gear is bunk man . Start looking for a new source .

MuscleJ

Awards
Dont believe a lab report!!! Its very easy to send a real vial to the lab and get tested and then sell fake ones. Sources come and go, hell you got sources that will come and go within months after a get rich scam.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I'm just expecting two much, but I thought 7 weeks on tren gives some quite the transformation. I'll just have to try a fourth source of tren and run it for very long.

Get bloods done... You will know by your levels whether what you have is legit. This is the best way you can tell with certainty what is going on.

It sounds like you got some good dbol, and the rest was bunk/under dosed. I can tell you that injectables are far better than orals, and you should def be noticing something in week 7.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
BUNK!!!! seen this happen all the time. You will KNOW when tren kicks in. There is never any question at all.