Why does SD get cycled first before epistane on a bridge cycle?

hove131

hove131

Awards
I'm four weeks in on my epistane cycle and thought about bridging over to mdrol for three week's. Why does everyone run SD first then bridge to epistane? Would I still be fine if I did it this way? Just trying to get some knowledge on this. Thanks Eric

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
big sd gains 1st, then epi helps consolidate these rapidly acquired gains before pct

hove131

hove131

Awards
That was what I thought but just wanted to make sure. Thanks bro

steppinRazor

Awards
I'm four weeks in on my epistane cycle and thought about bridging over to mdrol for three week's. Why does everyone run SD first then bridge to epistane? Would I still be fine if I did it this way? Just trying to get some knowledge on this. Thanks Eric
you'll definitely be "fine" running SD after epi.
like was mentioned before if you had both compounds it would be ideal to run the SD first.

before i really knew anything at all about ph/ds i ran epi and then bridged into SD.. well actually i kept running epi (8week cycle)
i was pleased with the results, i say go for it.

hove131

hove131

Awards
It takes your body a couple weeks to start seeing gains off any PH so when I stop epi and start SD will I basically being starting over again since I'm introducing a new compound? I dont want to lose what ive gained from the epi so far by waiting three weeks for the SD to start kicking in. This part has always confused me when bridging cycles...

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
it doesnt take 3 wks for sd to kick in, at most 1wk

hove131

hove131

Awards
I thought of that but everyone has told me that this would be ridiculous and toxic. If I did overlap the two I would most likely drop the Epi down to 20-30mg and run SD at 10mg for the overlapping week to be easier on the liver. Then possibly after the SD cycle was finished pick back up on the Epi to help keep the SD gains. If I did this it would be about a 9 week cycle. To long of a cycle?

hove131

hove131

Awards
you'll definitely be "fine" running SD after epi.
like was mentioned before if you had both compounds it would be ideal to run the SD first.

before i really knew anything at all about ph/ds i ran epi and then bridged into SD.. well actually i kept running epi (8week cycle)
i was pleased with the results, i say go for it.
So you didn't really bridge the two? You more or less just stacked the Sdrol with the Epi correct?

steppinRazor

Awards
yeah more or less.. my bad for the confusion.
i did however do epi for 4 weeks before the superdrol and am just saying results were nice

hove131

hove131

Awards
yeah more or less.. my bad for the confusion.
i did however do epi for 4 weeks before the superdrol and am just saying results were nice
I'm still thinking about stacking 10mg of SD with it. 10mg is pointless on a SD run alone but I think it will compliment the Epi cycle nicely 4 weeks in and It wont be to harsh on the liver as well.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sd comes first, it's hard to keep gains from sd after 3 weeks, so lets say 12lbs in the first 2 weeks of sd, then after that epi is introduced for a longer period plus the 3rd week of the sd to help harden up and keep the gains you just made from the sd

the reason it's not reversed is because you'll gain a majority of the weight near the end of the cycle which will make it harder to keep once pct comes along

hove131

hove131

Awards
sd comes first, it's hard to keep gains from sd after 3 weeks, so lets say 12lbs in the first 2 weeks of sd, then after that epi is introduced for a longer period plus the 3rd week of the sd to help harden up and keep the gains you just made from the sd

the reason it's not reversed is because you'll gain a majority of the weight near the end of the cycle which will make it harder to keep once pct comes along
I will keep running Epi after SD cycle to keep gains. It will be a longer cycle ( 8 weeks or so )

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I'm still thinking about stacking 10mg of SD with it. 10mg is pointless on a SD run alone but I think it will compliment the Epi cycle nicely 4 weeks in and It wont be to harsh on the liver as well.
10mgs sd solo will still show nice gains, most start out at 10 and work up anyway, so the overlap wont be a big deal, i think you should do the sd into the epi anyway, that way you can overlap the epi giving it time to kick in

steppinRazor

Awards
so im planning on doing a SD run in june, would my gains be better kept if if bridged into epi or just pct with nolva?? i kinda thought the nolva would help my gains stick