Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You're a sensitive one, lol. Are you a rep?

I'm not going to waste my time searching for you, looking for a human consumption study.

I'm guessing you're either a rep, or you've just come to a state of mind to willfully participate in the study you're asking me for.

FYI, I don't think there is a peer reviewed study done for Azodicarbonamide, the Yoga Mat material that was used in subway breads.
There is peer reviewed data on azobicarbonamide. In any case, that isn't pertinent to what de__eb posted at all. That's just playing strawman.

I'm not even sure why you bought that up as de__eb did not mention that, nor imply it was safe. FWIW, dihydrogen monoxide is in industrial pesticides, yet consumed by everyone on the planet. #scandal

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is peer reviewed data on azobicarbonamide. In any case, that isn't pertinent to what de__eb posted at all. That's just playing strawman.

I'm not even sure why you bought that up as de__eb did not mention that, nor imply it was safe. FWIW, dihydrogen monoxide is in industrial pesticides, yet consumed by everyone on the planet. #scandal
DHMO, dihydrogen monoxide kills in many ways. Not just pesticides though.

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards

Yeah, I realize he didn't bring that up, I used it as an example of certain additives being used in our food that are GRAS without any peer reviewed studies on it.

I guess you say there are though, and if so, I apologize for my ignorance.

In any case, Australia and Europe have banned this so called ingredient to be used as an additive to their food supply.... and of course, Subway scratched it out of their recipe. Hmmmm.

Back to Sucralose.... by all means, consider it a safe ingredient to consume. It's your body, not mine.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I realize he didn't bring that up, I used it as an example of certain additives being used in our food that are GRAS without any peer reviewed studies on it.

I guess you say there are though, and if so, I apologize for my ignorance.

In any case, Australia and Europe have banned this so called ingredient to be used as an additive to their food supply.... and of course, Subway scratched it out of their recipe. Hmmmm.

Back to Sucralose.... by all means, consider it a safe ingredient to consume. It's your body, not mine.
Just because it is used in one thing that is unrelated ti food, doesn't mean it cannot be consumed safely. That is a fallacy.

Of course subway would scrap it, even if it were safe, it's not worth the continual bad press. Fwiw im not saying it is, I dont know much about it, but just saying for the sake of saying lol

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
Just because it is used in one thing that is unrelated ti food, doesn't mean it cannot be consumed safely. That is a fallacy.

Of course subway would scrap it, even if it were safe, it's not worth the continual bad press. Fwiw im not saying it is, I dont know much about it, but just saying for the sake of saying lol
Haha, yeah, I'm with you, I enjoy engaging in these conversations as well.

Personally, I would rather not put some of these 'GRAS' ingredients into my body just because science claims it to be safe. Especially when considering it's generally regarded as safe, scientifically, to put sawdust into shredded cheese, lmao.

In most cases, more does not always mean better.