whos had tren cough and who has not

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ the hunger part doesn't look right to me. I'm usually tearing through my pantry by end of the first week.
Yeah
This is my first time on tren.
My hunger is zero.
Nothing looks good to eat
I've seen other people mention appetite suppression as a common side.
I still eat. Actually a lot healthier.
But my strength is incredible.
I could max now I'm pretty sure I just don't want to get hurt.
Lots of guys at higher levels rip or tear something trying to make jumps before joints and tendons are ready
So I have to be logical. my 85% on bench felt like 70%
But the food thing is bizzare.
I'm 255 lbs and it nothing for me to go to 270lb wen I'm trying to get strong.
But the tren has made me way way stronger than dbol or Msten or MENT.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
My first time on tren too, only on day 4 and my hunger has definitely gone up. Increased calories to 2500 and still dropping weight, so that's sweet!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My first time on tren too, only on day 4 and my hunger has definitely gone up. Increased calories to 2500 and still dropping weight, so that's sweet!
I definitely get a real strong stimulate effect from tren
I'm really not upset about the hunger thing
I can just up my ghrp2

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I definitely get a real strong stimulate effect from tren
I'm really not upset about the hunger thing
I can just up my ghrp2
I'm also on GHRP2 :D using CJC w/DAC along with it and HGH Frag.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm also on GHRP2 :D using CJC w/DAC along with it and HGH Frag.
Yeah
I'm on FRAG also.
Not sure yet
I'm finishing my second vial.
Need to run 2 more vials but so far not too impressed.
I love cjc/Ghrp
Been on for a year

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
You know what?
I wonder is the FRAG is messing with my appetite?
That I'm not sure about. I have been on it for a few months, but I'm on so many things it's hard to know what is doing what. I also take a decent amount of stimulants so that always pushes your appetite. Radiate is a thermogenic that I'm currently taking and it definitely helps to suppress appetite.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That I'm not sure about. I have been on it for a few months, but I'm on so many things it's hard to know what is doing what. I also take a decent amount of stimulants so that always pushes your appetite. Radiate is a thermogenic that I'm currently taking and it definitely helps to suppress appetite.
Ecactly

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Well...the idea of frag is to release stored fat as glucose into the blood stream. With that in mind, it makes sense that there's the possibility of feeling slightly 'fed' and thus decreasing your appetite. However, mine has certainly gone up, but like I mentioned I'm only on day 4.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well...the idea of frag is to release stored fat as glucose into the blood stream. With that in mind, it makes sense that there's the possibility of feeling slightly 'fed' and thus decreasing your appetite. However, mine has certainly gone up, but like I mentioned I'm only on day 4.
Well my fault for being on such a plethora of chems.
Tren Or FRAG its one of the two.
I know igf lr3 made my hunger disappear also.
Always felt full.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well my fault for being on such a plethora of chems.
Tren Or FRAG its one of the two.
I know igf lr3 made my hunger disappear also.
Always felt full.
What's your tren dosage /week? If you feel bad on tren you're obviously going too high. Tren really is crazy and you need very little to get results.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your tren dosage /week? If you feel bad on tren you're obviously going too high. Tren really is crazy and you need very little to get results.
100mg ace on workout days so every other day= 350 mg a week average

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I slept better last night.
I adjust to stuff pretty fast.
My first dbol run I was so miserable. I hated every second not in the gym.
I taped out out 3 weeks.
So now I never use dbol for more than 20 days.
Prop makes me piss every 30 min wen I first get on it no matter what support I use.
After 10 days I adjust and I don't have sudden urges to piss.
This is a trial run with Tren.
I could probably back off.
But the strength increase is almost un believable
This week coming up in going to add Ghrp6 just to eat

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 50mg ED, so I'm also getting 350week, just in a different way. If you don't mind the daily pinning you might feel better doing half the dosage every day instead of the 100mg every other day.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm doing 50mg ED, so I'm also getting 350week, just in a different way. If you don't mind the daily pinning you might feel better doing half the dosage every day instead of the 100mg every other day.
I've adjusted completely.
Appetite and sleep are great.
Now I'm just gaining.
Ill bump up the tren to 500 mg
?

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I've adjusted completely.
Appetite and sleep are great.
Now I'm just gaining.
Ill bump up the tren to 500 mg
��
Nice man, sounds like you're getting it dialed in. 500mg a week is a pretty hefty dose, I wish you the best of luck on that brotha! Think I'm going to just stick with 50mg ED for the 350wk. Seeing nice gains already and leaning out, so sometimes less is more, ya know?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice man, sounds like you're getting it dialed in. 500mg a week is a pretty hefty dose, I wish you the best of luck on that brotha! Think I'm going to just stick with 50mg ED for the 350wk. Seeing nice gains already and leaning out, so sometimes less is more, ya know?
350 is very strong on tren. Only reason to exceed 400 is if you've been running it before many times and you're a huge guy but the sides can be too much even then. Tren sides can be brutal.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
350 is very strong on tren. Only reason to exceed 400 is if you've been running it before many times and you're a huge guy but the sides can be too much even then. Tren sides can be brutal.
I'm an abuser hehehe.
I weigh 260lb right now because I'm able to eat.
Not sure if ill go up.........most likely yes, yes I will.
No mater what I'm done at the 6 week mark.

Xaviermarcus

Xaviermarcus

Awards
I've done two 4 week tren cycles and have never got Tren cough, I have gotten the metallic flavor though. Tren makes you look amazing but feel like ****. In my experience also the PIP from tren is always worse then most other gear.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I've done two 4 week tren cycles and have never got Tren cough, I have gotten the metallic flavor though. Tren makes you look amazing but feel like ****. In my experience also the PIP from tren is always worse then most other gear.
You talking about ace specifically? Because I've gotten zero pip from it, zero metallic taste, and zero cough over the last 10 days lol. Like I've mentioned, I'm using a slin pin and only doing .5ml for a total of 50mg ED so I hear the small dose plus the slow injection is what can help prevent any cough or taste.

Either that or I've been lucky, but the gear is definitely legit. Fully trusted source not to mention the insane leaning out in just 10 days.

Xaviermarcus

Xaviermarcus

Awards
You talking about ace specifically? Because I've gotten zero pip from it, zero metallic taste, and zero cough over the last 10 days lol. Like I've mentioned, I'm using a slin pin and only doing .5ml for a total of 50mg ED so I hear the small dose plus the slow injection is what can help prevent any cough or taste.

Either that or I've been lucky, but the gear is definitely legit. Fully trusted source not to mention the insane leaning out in just 10 days.
Yes ace , I did EOD at 1cc.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got no pip either.
I've only gotten pip from things that are >250 mg/ml

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spicy metallic taste and smell.
Like a penny with ground pepper

Xaviermarcus

Xaviermarcus

Awards
100mg I suppose? 4 weeks doesn't make sense though.
Yes 100mg. I just didn't feel good on it the first time and the second time I had the same experience. I have sleep trouble as is .

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes 100mg. I just didn't feel good on it the first time and the second time I had the same experience. I have sleep trouble as is .
That's when you know you're going too high. If test is recommend between 250-500 what makes you think tren would be a good idea at 400?. Tren is so much stronger than people realize. There's really no competition. It's tren - everything else

Xaviermarcus

Xaviermarcus

Awards
That's when you know you're going too high. If test is recommend between 250-500 what makes you think tren would be a good idea at 400?. Tren is so much stronger than people realize. There's really no competition. It's tren - everything else
Sometimes late day on my pin days I would just have random bursts of energy, it was like my mind wanted to sleep but my body was ready to get a second lift in. Haha my next tren experience I'll try a even lower dose. My body's receptors seem to function extremely well anyways. I normally take most things at the minimum dose.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes late day on my pin days I would just have random bursts of energy, it was like my mind wanted to sleep but my body was ready to get a second lift in. Haha my next tren experience I'll try a even lower dose. My body's receptors seem to function extremely well anyways. I normally take most things at the minimum dose.
You ever experiment with the timing of the pin? I pin it at 4:30am, about 30 minutes before my 5am workout. I notice it definitely gets my heart rate going, but by the time 8pm rolls around, my heart rate is down and I'm able to sleep.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I felt like **** at first.
I new I would adjust and the strength gains kept me going.
Now I feel good .
Not so sweaty I can sleep and eat.
Just want to make the last 3 weeks count.
I can see how Tren can be dangerous.....you just keep getting stronger and leaner.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I pin as soon as I drink my morning shake

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Could be because I'm on mood stabilizers but I've felt great from day. We'll see if this continues lol, but my mood has been good. Plenty of energy, leaning out, etc... Minimal sweats at night. Sleep is about the same as it usually is. I've always woken up multiple times in the night having to use the restroom and whatnot.

Either way, I know I'm only 10 days in, but thus far I've been super excited about this run. Feeling strong and just......good!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah I know that feeling. I can be super tired and sleep 2 hours. Get up all of without a problem and work out forever. Try add gw 501516 to your tren cycle and I swear you can work out the whole day.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be because I'm on mood stabilizers but I've felt great from day. We'll see if this continues lol, but my mood has been good. Plenty of energy, leaning out, etc... Minimal sweats at night. Sleep is about the same as it usually is. I've always woken up multiple times in the night having to use the restroom and whatnot.

Either way, I know I'm only 10 days in, but thus far I've been super excited about this run. Feeling strong and just......good!
Just wait dude just wait haha. Nah maybe you're lucky or going at a low enough dosage but insomnia is a bitch.

Xaviermarcus

Xaviermarcus

Awards
Oh yeah I know that feeling. I can be super tired and sleep 2 hours. Get up all of without a problem and work out forever. Try add gw 501516 to your tren cycle and I swear you can work out the whole day.
I love GW!!! Never got to run it with tren though. I will be trying it out eventually.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love GW!!! Never got to run it with tren though. I will be trying it out eventually.
It literally makes all the cardio problems go away, it also helps with a ton of other things. Makes the cycle safer

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I forgot my GW this morning and definitely noticed a difference. Got home and dosed it and it was like I hit an inhaler. "Aaaaaah, I can breathe!" lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I forgot my GW this morning and definitely noticed a difference. Got home and dosed it and it was like I hit an inhaler. "Aaaaaah, I can breathe!" lol
Not sure if you're aware of this so I'll throw it out there. Only dose in the morning during non work out days. Work out days 30 min - 1 hour ahead of gym

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you're aware of this so I'll throw it out there. Only dose in the morning during non work out days. Work out days 30 min - 1 hour ahead of gym
I typically wouldn't dose after my workout, and most of the time don't even do it on non-workout days, but today my heart was beating a million miles an hour resting. Within 10 minutes of taking it this morning I felt much better lol. Otherwise, I do typically dose about 30-45 minutes prior to my workouts.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I typically wouldn't dose after my workout, and most of the time don't even do it on non-workout days, but today my heart was beating a million miles an hour resting. Within 10 minutes of taking it this morning I felt much better lol. Otherwise, I do typically dose about 30-45 minutes prior to my workouts.
I strongly recommend you to do it on tren every day due to a lot of reasons.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I strongly recommend you to do it on tren every day due to a lot of reasons.
Yeah, I don't think I'll disagree with that haha. Just makes you feel better on the tren for sure.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I don't think I'll disagree with that haha. Just makes you feel better on the tren for sure.
That, but maybe more importantly it protects your body from the toxicity you might not feel. on the bonus side it'll create better results cause of the synergy with cardio and fatloss even during a cut. Definitely if you have the money run it through cycle and pct. The colesterol, blood pressure are my main concerns, during pct the cortisol = lost gains and added fat.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never get tren cough so decided to pin 2ml tren Ace while on the phone with my boss before I started working for myself. Got tren cough so bad I had to hang up on him and lay in the middle of my kitchen for a minute. Never know when it might creep up on you

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never get tren cough so decided to pin 2ml tren Ace while on the phone with my boss before I started working for myself. Got tren cough so bad I had to hang up on him and lay in the middle of my kitchen for a minute. Never know when it might creep up on you

The ace seems to be way more risky with the cough. I never had tren cough personally but I feel it has to do a lot with the oil more so than the compound.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After someone posted earlier that they get a tickle from NPP
I did 1.5ml NPP and I could vaguely smell it if I took deep breaths.