Anyone whos used msten

Nathan1722

Awards
I have a couple of bottles of lgi msten and was wondering if 6 weeks would yield alot more gains then 4 I'm not sure if I should stretch the two bottles into three cycles

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LAH813 just wrapped up a run
Jebrook is an msten fan

I'm debating on an msten cycle myself... can't choose what to run!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just finished my 4th week of nanodrol and will be running it for another 2 weeks. Make sure you get a good cycle support and some extra tudca

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Love it, def go for the 6 weeks if you can. I didn't really feel it "kick" till 2 weeks in but once it did the gains were crazy. I had some nasty pumps tho, not sure if it was from the Msten or other stuff I was running

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a couple of bottles of lgi msten and was wondering if 6 weeks would yield alot more gains then 4 I'm not sure if I should stretch the two bottles into three cycles
Isn't the LGI Sten 90 caps at 10 mg per cap IIRC? If so, then that will make for a perfect cycle with one bottle. 20/20/30/30/30. 5 weeks is perfect IMO for this heavy compound. The difference in gains will not amount to much more than a couple lbs. by going 5 weeks vs. 6 and you will not be stuck with a half empty bottle afterwards. 20 mg is a decent dose to begin with.

Nathan1722

Awards
I like your layout jebrook I'm going to go with it

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Isn't the LGI Sten 90 caps at 10 mg per cap IIRC? If so, then that will make for a perfect cycle with one bottle. 20/20/30/30/30. 5 weeks is perfect IMO for this heavy compound. The difference in gains will not amount to much more than a couple lbs. by going 5 weeks vs. 6 and you will not be stuck with a half empty bottle afterwards. 20 mg is a decent dose to begin with.
How does compare to tr3st? Gains, cutting, sides, etc?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does compare to tr3st? Gains, cutting, sides, etc?
Both are powerful compounds. Gains will be high with either as far as mass but Sten gains will be drier. I've never tried cutting with either. It would work but both are excellent bulking agents IMO. It's tough to compare as they're quite different hormones. Trest wins on libido, alpha feeling, and aggression. I've had more strength gains on Trest. Msten for me is a solid 15-20 lb mass gain but comes with lethargy and severe back pumps. The two would actually stack well for a sic bulking cycle. Msten is by far more liver toxic. Both can have significant impact on blood pressure and lipids.

Choppedjunior

Awards
Yes 6 weeks better than 4. But you won't make it four without a test base. I used transdermal. My first cycle no test and I could hardly function I basically needed to sleep all the time it was awful. Second time I used test base and felt awesome so alpha. Wanted to smash every chick. Felt like biggest dude in room did 6 weeks. Yielded like 6lbs of lean mass. Most of my weight comes end of week one ans early week two. Then it's about 2lb a week but most of that water and glycogen. So it will fall
Off quickly in PCT

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Both are powerful compounds. Gains will be high with either as far as mass but Sten gains will be drier. I've never tried cutting with either. It would work but both are excellent bulking agents IMO. It's tough to compare as they're quite different hormones. Trest wins on libido, alpha feeling, and aggression. I've had more strength gains on Trest. Msten for me is a solid 15-20 lb mass gain but comes with lethargy and severe back pumps. The two would actually stack well for a sic bulking cycle. Msten is by far more liver toxic. Both can have significant impact on blood pressure and lipids.
Awesome detailed answer, thanks!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
agreed 20 mg is plenty. 5-6 weeks would be the max cycle length . msten is a very good compound. Ive ran iml msten with great results. comparable to sd but not as harsh . when comparing sides.

Diet will dictate your weight and what type of gains you will make. Strength gains are pretty decent. I'd still take proper support supps as i do with stronger compounds.

it can be used for a recomp , but often used for a lean bulk

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
In my fourth week of lgi msten. Have gained 14lbs so far. Only running four weeks.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This 100%

Though I'd keep it 20 until end of week 3. I didn't notice a huge difference between the two doses

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't forget a cycle support and TUDCA during your cycle! CEL CYCLE SUPPORT and CEL TUDCA would definitely keep your liver and your lipids in check OP.