Question (anyone whos ordered Test Cyp from Kim/Dr J)

fit4life05

Awards
I ordered some Test Cyp after a phone consultation today, but wasnt think about syringes/needles and Kim didnt mention anything about them.

Does she automatically add in the needles or should I call back (Im sure Im annoying the hell outa them) and order em?

Thanks

Edit: and if I do need to buy some would it just be cheaper to go w GetPinz?

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
Why are you posting this on the Forum, instead of just calling the office back?
I think for the same reason I haven't called Kim yet either. I feel as if I'm being a real pain...troubling her with little nit noid questions all the time Those of us that have been to see you/her know how busy she is and how important your time is. We (or at least I) am just trying to be considerate of everyones time.

BigJimCalhoun

Awards
I have no problem calling, ask her, she will agree : )

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for consideration. I just hired two part-time employees to help Kim out. Of course, that means overtime training them.
i'm sure you have a hard screening process to go through ..It's good to be the boss. :whip:

BigJimCalhoun

Awards
Does that mean that the toilet seat will need to be put down after use?

fit4life05

Awards
I think for the same reason I haven't called Kim yet either. I feel as if I'm being a real pain...troubling her with little nit noid questions all the time Those of us that have been to see you/her know how busy she is and how important your time is. We (or at least I) am just trying to be considerate of everyones time.
Exactly, between all the calls and emails Ive sent I'm starting to feel like a fly that wont leave you alone...guess Ill just call tommmorow

smc252

Awards
  • Established
NO!!!

The Girlz know--and obey--Man Law at the Man Cave.

Ummm...don't anyone tell them I said that. Okay?
:toofunny: That was just great, thanks for making me smile for the first time all day :)

bobbyn

Awards
i think kim might say that i am the biggest pain in the ass :eek:)

bob