Who's got the hottest wife...Pics!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sure we've all heard it, but here goes:

Q. What is the one food that, once eaten, completely destroys a woman's sex drive?

A. Her own wedding cake.
I never heard that one, excellent

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
We need a mod to come on here and clean up this thread, so we are just looking at pics and not a whole bunch of filler and crap, i wanna just see the hotties!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
So is anyone else gonna post pics ? There has been a small handful of people (including myself) that have posted pics, and probably 10 times as many people looking at them. There are also another handful of people who 'claim pics will be up soon', but never followed through. My question is, as Ronnie Coleman would probably say, 'Wat tha' dillie yo' ?...(then shakes head side to side very rapidly.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
I think i have to kill this thread because i love it so much. sometimes you have to chop down a rotten tree so you hope new buds can form!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im with you squeaks, no new wife pics= dead thread in my book.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Damn't,I just can't let this thread die...why don't you fvckers got hot pics of your girlies...whats the deal!!!!!!;)

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
kit.jpgFine I'll Bump my own thread w/ a heavily Modded recent wife pic;)

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Her pics are on page 1 also...the Original Hottest Wife ...bar none...;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Her pics are on page 1 also...the Original Hottest Wife ...bar none...;)
Yeah i saw, very nice bro. I wish my wife would let me post a few of her, but that ain't gonna happen.....well at least not without her hitting me over the head with a very large object:lol: :run:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i saw, very nice bro. I wish my wife would let me post a few of her, but that ain't gonna happen.....well at least not without her hitting me over the head with a very large object:lol: :run:
come on take one for the team ;)

:lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny: :toofunny: You fukcers are funny LOL

harrellt

harrellt

Awards
Glad to see someone contribute....fill that wine glass of hers up about a dozen times or so and get some good pics;)
ahhh.... got those pics to! Its amazing what a bottle of wine can do to a woman :cheers:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I seen those fetish sites where women stick bottles in their snatch...That was your wife?
Code blue on Anabolic Minds. A wave of violent attacks appear forthcoming.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I seen those fetish sites where women stick bottles in their snatch...That was your wife?
I went out with a girl once who had that fetish, I didn't know it until I went to her house and she wanted me to play with her toys with her...she had things the size of baseball bats and a foam fist with a handle on it!!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I went out with a girl once who had that fetish, I didn't know it until I went to her house and she wanted me to play with her toys with her...she had things the size of baseball bats and a foam fist with a handle on it!!!
And then.......?????

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry that was about 10 years ago, no photos to share.

Nothing special though, I mean she snapped right back into shape as soon as the objects were removed, it really wasn't too weird once I got used to it. She just preferred to achieve her orgasm with the toys inside her after we had finished having sex...

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
How did that make you feel,knowing you couldn't satisy her like the Foam Fist.....;)

Fisting is good stuff....too bad I got Huge fvckin hands,I'd rip a chick wide open...Well ,I do that anyways,lol;)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
:rofl:

I bet she went on and made it a career on givemepink.com

Let me tell ya, after peeping that site; whenever I eat a cucumber I taste tuna....

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
How did that make you feel,knowing you couldn't satisy her like the Foam Fist.....;)

Fisting is good stuff....too bad I got Huge fvckin hands,I'd rip a chick wide open...Well ,I do that anyways,lol;)
Apparently my aunt was sending pics to her inmate boyfriends of her fisting herself. She is now glossed fists of fury...

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:rofl:

I bet she went on and made it a career on givemepink.com

Let me tell ya, after peeping that site; whenever I eat a cucumber I taste tuna....
Actually she did make a name for herself, on a different site though ; )

Oh and allow me to meld two threads together for a second...this girl was also the guitarist for a hardcore/metal band from Massachusetts...that's all I am going to say to protect the not-so-innocent!!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Actually she did make a name for herself, on a different site though ; )

Oh and allow me to meld two threads together for a second...this girl was also the guitarist for a hardcore/metal band from Massachusetts...that's all I am going to say to protect the not-so-innocent!!!
Was she a bassist?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
you should let us know what that site is she made/is a part of.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
My Lady...

Here is my lady...in the day she was in very good shape. Now after 2 kids she is starting her training back, as of today.

I will try to find some from a few years back.

Attachments

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
case of Natural ICE and a John Deere hat!! That's HOTT!!

Good lookin lady refrieddreams!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Kind of nippy in herre.

Not bad bro. Did you just fart in the room though.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
She just preferred to achieve her orgasm with the toys inside her after we had finished having sex...
if i were a guy, that's something i wouldnt be sharing.... but that could just be me ;)