• Established
Hey! Don't blame me, when you're hot you're hot :p

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tell ya what, when you're with one woman who you actually enjoy being with you can have amazing sex that keeps going and going :) As long as you and your partner talk about your fantasies etc, then you're golden lol. I feel a lot more comfortable trying new and possibly injury causing sex with someone i've known than some one nighter that has an undisclosed mental instability and hidden cameras.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tell ya what, when you're with one woman who you actually enjoy being with you can have amazing sex that keeps going and going :) As long as you and your partner talk about your fantasies etc, then you're golden lol. I feel a lot more comfortable trying new and possibly injury causing sex with someone i've known than some one nighter that has an undisclosed mental instability and hidden cameras.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
agreed!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure, you aren't embarassed if you sneeze and fall out or something like that when its a long term one :)

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
For sure, you aren't embarassed if you sneeze and fall out or something like that when its a long term one :)
man, embarrassing "in the moment" sex stuff brings back some good memories...haha

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

damn skippy my friend

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, embarrassing "in the moment" sex stuff brings back some good memories...haha

I have a scar from the surgery from one of my old stories with my wife when we were first dating. Damn shoulder dislocation

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Neo, man you got some messed up pics sometimes. I like it !

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i guess there`s not going to be any new pics going up huh?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
i guess there`s not going to be any new pics going up huh?
I'll see if I can get permission from my wife to scan some photos in and post them up... no promises

:pose:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Excuses, excuses....blah, blah, blah. Monogomy schmonogomy...and yadda, yadda, yadda.

:bow28:

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I feel a lot more comfortable trying new and possibly injury causing sex with someone i've known than some one nighter that has an undisclosed mental instability and hidden cameras.
Whats wrong w/ cameras?;)They're not hidden if "You" know where they're at.....

Here chick,move your ass a little to the left....Oh ...NO REASON;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PLEASE elaborate....its killing me... I HAVE to know! :)
ok, so about 9 years ago my wife and I were in our early 20's and like most couples of that age we would go at it for days on end. Man I miss my early 20's:rant:

Anyway, so this one time in my apartment, my bed was basically just a mattress on the floor. So were are "having fun" and my wife as she normally did got a little bit wild and moved around quite a bit, which caught me off guard as I was "finishing". SO I went flying off the mattress. As I flew of the bed, I tried to catchmyself and brace myself with my right arm, and then snap. The shoulder popped right out as I reached the end of my fun. Kind of a weird feeling, the euphoria of the end and the pain of a shoulder dislocation. So there were are nude and she is trying to pop my shoulder in. Still go the scar from surgery to prove it.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Reaper329 again.

go the scar from surgery to prove it.
Nice... you gotta hold that asss down while you finish man. I would have been like dont move.... DONKEY PUNCH!:trout: :rofl:

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
lol there are nothing wrong with cameras... even though in college I was pretty much blasted all over my schools network.. that took about a whole semester to blow over.. but i still have not learned and would not feel odd at all if i saw someone walking to the side of my house with a camera.

the men don't really "walk" and sneak up at me at night.. they will just see if i am laying out or something and come talk..my next door neighbor got into a fight once but now his wife is like my bff so we are cool.

I will say i get my share of junior high boys sneaking around my windows at night.. the security guys call me to tell me to be on the look out.. caught a few...but i have to be in there with my lights off or else i cant see them really.. kinda freaky

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Reaper329 again.

Nice... you gotta hold that asss down while you finish man. I would have been like dont move.... DONKEY PUNCH!:trout: :rofl:

she has always been such a wild ride in that way. I need better balance damn it

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ideally that is the case.

OTOH - there are some women that just don't get it, or don't have it. You may love them very much, and should, but to have amazing sex - you have to have two people to whom that is a priority. Unless that happens, most men just wait; thinking it will happen some day - maybe when she hits her much acclaimed (and hoped for) "sexual peak".

But unless she is willing to do her part (and he is willing to do his), all the talk about fantasy and creative suggestions are time wasted. When a man makes his desires known and the woman says that she will act on them, but then she just continues in an unimaginative, lackluster way - all the talk about fantasy is nothing more than "reading a very exciting intro chapter to a book" but then "finding out th rest of the book just follows a very predictable and dull story line, and that it was written by an author lacking talent". And it is worse than jusy lousy sex; because she created an expectation that she would work to increase his satsifaction (think, false advertising). When all is said and done, sometimes it may not be worth the effort to try to teach a goat to sing. It is both frustrating to you and the goat, and the results aren't very rewarding.

But when a women actually places a high priority on the couple's sex life, and both partners are willing to lose whatever sexual self-absorbtion and selfishness they may have - her partner may very well become the happiest man on earth. But, if she doesn't, he will become depressed and angry, and eventually bitter. In other words .......

Proverbs 13:12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But when a women actually places a high priority on the couple's sex life, and both partners are willing to lose whatever sexual self-absorbtion and selfishness they may have - her partner may very well become the happiest man on earth. But, if she doesn't, he will become depressed and angry, and eventually bitter. In other words .......

Proverbs 13:12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life.
true words. if a woman does not get interested or originally fakes interest, then that becomes something that the man most likely will not be able to get over

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
true words. if a woman does not get interested or originally fakes interest, then that becomes something that the man most likely will not be able to get over
slap that b!tch around a lil bit...she'll get interested real quick :rasp:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
slap that b!tch around a lil bit...she'll get interested real quick :rasp:
thats when the police stop by!!!

just wait, for any guy that doubts it, have children and see what happens

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thats when the police stop by!!!

just wait, for any guy that doubts it, have children and see what happens

I am sure we've all heard it, but here goes:

Q. What is the one food that, once eaten, completely destroys a woman's sex drive?

A. Her own wedding cake.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey hey now, save the negativity, this thread is for pics!

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
what do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

NOTHING..she's already been told twice!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

OTOH - there are some women that just don't get it, or don't have it. You may love them very much, and should, but to have amazing sex - you have to have two people to whom that is a priority. Unless that happens, most men just wait; thinking it will happen some day - maybe when she hits her much acclaimed (and hoped for) "sexual peak".

But unless she is willing to do her part (and he is willing to do his), all the talk about fantasy and creative suggestions are time wasted. When a man makes his desires known and the woman says that she will act on them, but then she just continues in an unimaginative, lackluster way - all the talk about fantasy is nothing more than "reading a very exciting intro chapter to a book" but then "finding out th rest of the book just follows a very predictable and dull story line, and that it was written by an author lacking talent". And it is worse than jusy lousy sex; because she created an expectation that she would work to increase his satsifaction (think, false advertising). When all is said and done, sometimes it may not be worth the effort to try to teach a goat to sing. It is both frustrating to you and the goat, and the results aren't very rewarding.

this is where i think i'm heading i'm lucky to get it 3 times a week if that right now, i'm used to nympho's and goin 6 times a day on the regular, i'm f'in dying here.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
this is where i think i'm heading i'm lucky to get it 3 times a week if that right now, i'm used to nympho's and goin 6 times a day on the regular, i'm f'in dying here.
Unless you marry someone who bears almost no semblance to anyone's wife that I've ever heard of, you better fill up the old tank while you can. Compared to the quota you've described, once married your schwan will think you are in a coma.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I feel for ya Chaps....Just pin Deca/Tren together with no test...then at least you can blame yourself....;)

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Not to stereo type anyone,but I'm noticing a trend here,everyone who's posted any pics of there girly's on this thread is getting serious play,not a single one of them has mentioned not getting enough play....however everyone talking about getting no play/or not enough....can't get any pics of their chicks up in here....

You guys must be some Ugly Bastards....:rofl:

Just kiding of course,no seriously,I'm sure you are all beautiful in your own ways....;)Theres always someone out there for everybody...maybe goats are your thing...BaAaAaAAaaaaaa,,,,:)

I am really suprised there havn't been more pics posted....I figured You'd all be postin pics left/right....It be like a Wild West Showdown....I'm disappointed in all of you to say the least...Enough pep talk,go get camera,get girl naked,throw dirt in her eye,and take some hot pics while she's cussing you like a dog....;)That wasn't a joke,I was serious

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established

Hey,this is a hot wife pics thread,lets not get all "Dr.Phil" up in here:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :toofunny:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Love your wife, take care of your wife and if nothing comes back to you there's always FIFI :D or teh Fleshlight. I tell you I'm buying one when I have some spare cash....fk it :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Love your wife, take care of your wife and if nothing comes back to you there's always FIFI :D or teh Fleshlight. I tell you I'm buying one when I have some spare cash....fk it :D
The Fleshlight! Woo hoo! I'll buy one of those when Asian Massage Parlors ain't around no mo.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got one. i prefer palmala. but its a nice change. simulates bj's pretty good.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
i got one. i prefer palmala. but its a nice change. simulates bj's pretty good.
wanna sell it? I'll buy it off you half price? Does it come with free wallpaper paste? Free yogourt?:blink:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, i'm one hell of an ugly bastard so no denying it here :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I need to post some of my wife to keep this alive eh?