Who Wants to Log Leviathan Reloaded????!!!! Apply inside

DerekAdams1

Banned
Awards
When are you picking the winners? I applied at another site.

D

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
When are you picking the winners? I applied at another site.

D
Don't worry Derek ur not one of the winners. If you didn't make urself out to be such a jackass that didn't do anything but troll then maybe they would have considered you.

John, Dave, BJ 86 this application. He has trolled this forum and at DA trying to do nothing but stir up crap with reps and other members.

-UNC!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will just make the announcement for PAL......Reaper329 is the winner of a lifetime supply of Leviathan Reloaded....

:bb:

<Joke of course>

nolinenowait

Banned
Awards
Do you live in the USA? yes
Height: 5'10
Current Weight:198

Have you ever taken the ORIGINAL Leviathan?: yes
How long did you take it for?:4 weeks
What dose per day did you take?:2 caps two times a day

Have you tried the Reloaded Sample yet? Not yet
Do you agree that it is perhaps the best supplement in the history of supplements?:The original leviathan is the best supplement i've ever used. It was the only non hormonal supplement that i could tell worked as advertised .Mood boosting was excellent and i'm more vascular than i've ever been.

Weight Goal in next 60 days:185
Current Body Fat %: about 11
Body Fat Goal within the next 60 days: 7

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): gain 5 to 10 pounds of muscle
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+): be 215 contest weight

Thermogenic / Weight Loss products You Have Taken in the past 365 days: leviathan, venom hyperdrive
Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each: rpm 4 caps a day
ALL OTHER Supplements You Currently Take: animal pak, optimum natural whey,posiedon, bulk bcaas
What supps would you take while Logging Leviathan?: same as what i'm taking as well as rpm and drive.

Injuries:none

Current BB Routine (Brief): I prime the muscle i'm going to workout the day before i train. working with light sets of thirty.
THe day I actualy train the muscle I do 3 to 4 warm up sets and then go to full fatigue on the last set. Sometimes using forced reps, partials, drop sets, ect. I do rep ranges of 50 for bodyweight movements: dips, chins, pushups twice a week. I train abs three or four times a week . No more than two of those days have added resistance.
WILL YOU Post Pictures Before/After: Yeah people will need proof that your supplement worked

Diet? As of now I'm eating as clean as I can with a 500 cal deficit a day. During the log I'll carb cycle. Two days fibrous carb, high protein, moderate fat, 1 day complex carbs, high protein low fat. and repeat

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for LEVIATHAN RELOADED: I'm going to purchase this supplement anyway. I'm an honest person and i'd love show ones how great your products are. I'm a nutritionist and Master Trainer in the northeast and i'd gladly recommend your product to clients and show them the results i got as well as others logging their results.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry Derek ur not one of the winners. If you didn't make urself out to be such a jackass that didn't do anything but troll then maybe they would have considered you.

John, Dave, BJ 86 this application. He has trolled this forum and at DA trying to do nothing but stir up crap with reps and other members.

-UNC!
no worries..he does not meet the post requirement or membership length anyways

DerekAdams1

Banned
Awards
Thats horse sh*t right there man. I have changed my ways on both of these boards. Thats ok though I see how these places are ran.

Derek

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

-UNC!
:goodpost::clap2::clap2:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So who were the winners??

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Thats horse sh*t right there man. I have changed my ways on both of these boards. Thats ok though I see how these places are ran.

Derek
thats great you've changed your ways, but it has nothing to do with our decision. We only choose testers who meet post count requirements....sorry, thanks for your application.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
So who were the winners??
Me bi*ch!! I applied at DA and was lucky enough to be picked. I am turning into a PAL freak, if u guys need any extra rep help I will be glad to help out:thumbsup:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Me bi*ch!! I applied at DA and was lucky enough to be picked. I am turning into a PAL freak, if u guys need any extra rep help I will be glad to help out:thumbsup:
lol, thanks for the support bro, yeah i noticed you got picked over there, your gonna love it

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DA :think:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I am a trader to them!! I wished I would have found this first and nutraplanet!
dont worry bro, i got my start on BN..haha..great people there, but this board blows it away..and Nutra

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont worry bro, i got my start on BN..
Nobody perfect John.............HAHAHA :p

I tried to understand their forums,but stopped very quick due to headaches,bloating,and my period kept flaring up for some reason......so i took some mydol and was good to go..... :ntome:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never realized how many boards there actually are.

Any winners for here announced? I have been on for 8 days and am real pleased thus far

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Winners will be announced VERY soon.

PAL just switched over to T1 at the HQ and there have been a lot of internet/server probs. That is the reason for the delay.

WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED TODAY - I PROMISE!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started on BB.com :( - I don't remember how I wandered over here, but am really glad I did.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am with Irish, I was over at bb as well, place was terrible

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winners will be announced VERY soon.

PAL just switched over to T1 at the HQ and there have been a lot of internet/server probs. That is the reason for the delay.

WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED TODAY - I PROMISE!
great to hear. good luck to all

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
And the winners are:

john123131
and
paloaltolabs

Thanks Guys!!!!!

hahahahhahahaha jk i kid i kid

Will the following people please email me their NAME AND ADDRESS.

trippdog
irishcannon
powerhouse21
reaper
johnyq

Thanks guys

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AWESOME!!!!!!!

thanks so much, will start the log when it gets here. I love it so far, so another bottle is friggin sweet!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank-you John,BlackJack,Dave....Gwen,Alessandra,and PaloAlto Labs......:djparty:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you to the Palo Alto Labs Team! I greatly appreciate this. PM has been sent.

Trip, it's time we show what these pale-white, Irish bodies are capable of.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm kicking myself for not submitting an application now. I was going to be logging AFTERBURNER for SSR but that does not look as if it's going to happen now. Damn - Levi Reloaded looks so sweet!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Lol after telling my sis about this she is making me buy her some. Do you guys think Green Tea Extract (2xsay 350mg or so) + Leviathan would be too much for herÉ
No, that would be totally fine.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I'm kicking myself for not submitting an application now. I was going to be logging AFTERBURNER for SSR but that does not look as if it's going to happen now. Damn - Levi Reloaded looks so sweet!
And you prolly would've made it too bro. :(

Now ya have to buy a bottle. Trust me on it being kicka$$

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol after telling my sis about this she is making me buy her some. Do you guys think Green Tea Extract (2xsay 350mg or so) + Leviathan would be too much for herÉ
Green tea does have some side effects. Most of them result from the caffeine content.

green tea is much gentler on your body than coffee or black tea. Caffeine content is bound to the tannins in green tea. This slows down the rush of caffeine in your blood and gives you a more sustained energy boost. It also does not increase your heart rate as drastically as does coffee.

you may experience sleeplessness, irregular heart beat, dizziness, diarrhea, vomiting, headache, loss of appetite or other caffeine-related side effects.If dosage is above the recomended......

Bottom line is green tea is green tea or green tea extract has shown as non-toxic in both acute dosages and high long-term dosage. But you should always keep in mind that even the healthiest thing in the world can turn into a poison if you over do it. Green tea contains plenty of antioxidants that your body needs so much, but if you overdose it you may get a re-bound effect. Use your common sense and you will probably never have to experience any of green tea side effects

~tripps

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks trip, and I did some research and found that split doses are the best so I was gonna cap it at around 300-400mg and tell her it take it in the morning and sometime after lunch.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Thanks trip, and I did some research and found that split doses are the best so I was gonna cap it at around 300-400mg and tell her it take it in the morning and sometime after lunch.
yea definitely cap it... there is absolutlely no good way to take bulk GTE unless its capped.