Who Wants to Log Leviathan Reloaded????!!!! Apply inside

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Is the 11-OH-Y cleaner than Y-HCl? A full dose of Leviathan has a negative impact on my cardio, so would you say that LR has a cleaner stim effect?
Imo, MOST definitely. I prefer this 11-Hydroxy to the reg. by a long shot.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Is the 11-OH-Y cleaner than Y-HCl? A full dose of Leviathan has a negative impact on my cardio, so would you say that LR has a cleaner stim effect?
there is still yohimbine hcl in this... but it has the addition of the 11-hydroxy, so its not a straight shot of 9mgs of y-hcl.

what does it do to your cardio exactly? how does it effect it negatively per se?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is still yohimbine hcl in this... but it has the addition of the 11-hydroxy, so its not a straight shot of 9mgs of y-hcl.

what does it do to your cardio exactly? how does it effect it negatively per se?
I have a harder time getting a full breath and my recovery is slightly worse. I am guessing the rise in BP is the reason. The sh!t works, though. I have a high number of alpha-2 receptors, so Y in some form or another is a necessity for me to slash ab fat.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gave some EC to my buddy that's in XC one time. He said it was the worst run of his life. I'm curious as to why these stims effect cardio in such a negative way. I want him to try RPM and see what he thinks about that for running.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gave some EC to my buddy that's in XC one time. He said it was the worst run of his life. I'm curious as to why these stims effect cardio in such a negative way. I want him to try RPM and see what he thinks about that for running.
I have great runs when I use 12.5 mg of E-HCl and 3 RPM. The only stims that I have used that F'ed up my V02 are clen and 5+mg of Y-HCl.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea as to when decisions will be made on this?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have great runs when I use 12.5 mg of E-HCl and 3 RPM. The only stims that I have used that F'ed up my V02 are clen and 5+mg of Y-HCl.
I'm sure he just took too much. He's a small guy. He's mainly a distance runner, I think around 135lbs. He took 25mg E, 200mg C.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

[size=+5]LEVIATHAN RELOADED
NEEDS Testers!!!!
[/size]

Basically we are looking for about 5 members of this forum to run a FULL bottle of Leviathan Reloaded. This is a POTENT thermogenic with a healthy dose of yohimbine hcl, 11-hydroxy-yohimbine, and other stims.

[size=+2]Directions. These must be followed EXACTLY as stated. ALL fields must be filled out completely.

YOU MUST BE A SENIOR MEMBER OF THIS FORUM, with SIGNIFICANT post history and a SIGNIFICANT length of membership (ie more than 300 posts and a member for more than 3 months... few exceptions will be made to this)
[/size]

Please copy and past the application into the forum and fill this out completely. Do NOT email this or PM me this under any circumstances.

Copy And paste from this line down:

Do you live in the USA? If NO, where?:
Height:
Current Weight:

Have you ever taken the ORIGINAL Leviathan?:
How long did you take it for?:
What dose per day did you take?:

Have you tried the Reloaded Sample yet?
Do you agree that it is perhaps the best supplement in the history of supplements?:

Weight Goal in next 60 days:
Current Body Fat %:
Body Fat Goal within the next 60 days:

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days):
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+):

Thermogenic / Weight Loss products You Have Taken in the past 365 days:
Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each:
ALL OTHER Supplements You Currently Take:
What supps would you take while Logging Leviathan?:

Injuries:

Current BB Routine (Brief):
WILL YOU Post Pictures Before/After:

Diet?

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for LEVIATHAN RELOADED:

::END::

i want to do this so bad!!!!!!! but im doing a mega dosing bcaa's with retain2 and a few other things. so i dont think i qualify !!! but when im done with my log i will buy some and do a log for free!!
Thanks
GJJ

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man, Leviathan Reloaded sounds like a fat burning power-house!

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
wow strong disqualifier.

hahhahahhaa :toofunny: jk

:lol:

I just try to keep it honest. I've never used it, so I have no reason to think it is the best thing since sliced bread. I wouldn't have applied if I didn't think it would be worth my time, but I guess you can load your testers with fans if you want ;) :toofunny: j/k

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I just try to keep it honest. I've never used it, so I have no reason to think it is the best thing since sliced bread. I wouldn't have applied if I didn't think it would be worth my time, but I guess you can load your testers with fans if you want ;) :toofunny: j/k

He's got a point...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

hahha yea i just put that in there as a joke anyways.
i usually put something dumb in each application to throw people off.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just as an aside, I just ordered my own bottle of this in case I did not get the chance to test. However I would love to run two bottles back to back :head:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
we havent picked testers yet.....are you canadian?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
sorry guys.. i thought this was a given. guess I should have put it in the directions.
Legally I cannot supply supplements for testing opportunities for persons under 18 years of age.
Plus the bottle does say "not for persons under the age of 18."

Thanks for the interest.... see me in 3 years!!!
Alright. well its good to know for sure.

2 and 1/2 :thumbsup:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Last chance.... get em in... need to make the decision within the next few days... maybe ill give some thanksgiving lee-way

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last chance.... get em in... need to make the decision within the next few days... maybe ill give some thanksgiving lee-way
Yeah let the boys bloat up for the holidays first. Put the Reloaded to work!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah let the boys bloat up for the holidays first. Put the Reloaded to work!
Christine:stick: ,dont you think it would be exciting to see Tripdog log this new product???

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Christine:stick: ,dont you think it would be exciting to see Tripdog log this new product???
Quit poking me with sticks...geez Well every thread with you in it gets attention and is acurate as well as entertaining! Lol however luckily the choice is on the Palo boys:)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Quit poking me with sticks...geez Well every thread with you in it gets attention and is acurate as well as entertaining! Lol however luckily the choice is on the Palo boys:)
hmmmmm whats in it for me trip?..haha...im playing..

MORE APPS NOW!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to see Trip log this product.:thumbsup:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rodja again.:thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Although as much as I love ya do you even have enough body fat to log it?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did put on some fat in the last week or two as i'm really eating to gain. Today at the gym i noticed it, and i really dont want to gain any non lean mass. So I decided to cut back carbs and calories. I enjoy being cut to much to loose it for like 5 extra pounds. Even with thanksgiving tomarrow today i start my calorie reduction. I wanted to hit 200(im 197 now) but I'm backing out,and really want to sculpt the new added mass into some magic looking stuff.(cut down a bit)

I worked to dam hard to get wreckless with my diet.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did put on some fat in the last week or two as i'm really eating to gain. Today at the gym i noticed it, and i really dont want to gain any non lean mass. So I decided to cut back carbs and calories. I enjoy being cut to much to loose it for like 5 extra pounds. Even with thanksgiving tomarrow today i start my calorie reduction. I wanted to hit 200(im 197 now) but I'm backing out,and really want to sculpt the new added mass into some magic looking stuff.(cut down a bit)

I worked to dam hard to get wreckless with my diet.
Hmmm well then in that case carry on ! I'm doing that myself. Go Trip!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sex: yes jk male
Do you live in the USA? If NO, where?: Good old Califronia
Height: 5ft5
Current Weight: 138

Have you ever taken the ORIGINAL Leviathan?: nope

Have you tried the Reloaded Sample yet? No Just got mine in the mail and will try it in 2 weeks exact.
Do you agree that it is perhaps the best supplement in the history of supplements?: I think for its catagory it will be top notch.

Weight Goal in next 60 days: Gain weight and loose fat. 145
Current Body Fat %: 11%
Body Fat Goal within the next 60 days: 9%

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): Gain weight
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+): to be at 180lbs

Thermogenic / Weight Loss products You Have Taken in the past 365 days: none
ALL OTHER Supplements You Currently Take: protein and vitamins minerals basic stuff. Nothing pre or post.
What supps would you take while Logging Leviathan?: just basic vita etc.

Injuries: nonoe

Current BB Routine (Brief): Max OT
WILL YOU Post Pictures Before/After: Of couse

Diet? 3k-5k caloire diet. 100-200 grams of protein

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for LEVIATHAN RELOADED: I got love handles lol and I need to get rid of them. ah aha

::END::

nicholas

nicholas

Awards
Sex: Male
Do you live in the USA? If NO, where?: Yes, Minnesota
Height: 5'9
Current Weight: 176lbs

Have you ever taken the ORIGINAL Leviathan?:
No
Have you tried the Reloaded Sample yet?
Yes, Used it pre-workout
Do you agree that it is perhaps the best supplement in the history of supplements?: I did enjoy it. But the duration used for I cannot answer this. It looks very solid though so I think it would be a great addition to any stack.

Weight Goal in next 60 days:
175lbs
Current Body Fat %:
~9-10% I would get it tested prior to starting
Body Fat Goal within the next 60 days: 7% going on vacation!

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days):
Start a small cut phase for vacation then transition back to my lean mass phase
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+):
Gain muscle at a rate that keeps bodyfat gains slow.

Thermogenic / Weight Loss products You Have Taken in the past 365 days:
Ephedrine, Dialene4
Scivation Primal n20 - 1 serving Pre-Wo
ALL OTHER Supplements You Currently Take:
Scivation Xtend
Creatine
Whey
Now Multi Vitamin
What supps would you take while Logging Leviathan?:
Scivation Xtend
Creatine
Whey
Now Multi Vitamin

Injuries:
None, thank god
Current BB Routine (Brief):
I hit everything once a week with higher volume.
Sun-Legs
Mon-Cardio/abs
Tue-Delts/calves
Wed-Cardio(am) Arms(pm)
Thu-Cardio/abs
Fri-Back/traps
Sat-Chest/calves
WILL YOU Post Pictures Before/After:
I have absolutely no problem with that if you dont mind seeing my white body lol

I have a picture mid bulk. I dont remember what I weighed or the exact date but here ya go:
CLICK HERE

Diet?
Bulking:
Workout Days(5 days): 250p/450c/70f
Cardio Days(2 days): 250p/250c/90f
Cutting:
275p/150-250c/70f

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for LEVIATHAN RELOADED:

Well I would love to get my bodyfat lower for vacation and also to create a great starting point for when I continue my lean bulk. I am extremely detail oriented and think I would be a perfect candidate for maintain a log here on am.com and other bodybuilding related websites that I would gladly do for you. I also am able to start the day I get the bottle. Thank you for the opportunity.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Sex:Male
Do you live in the USA?yes las vegas/hawaii If NO, where?:
Height:5'9
Current Weight:200lbs

Have you ever taken the ORIGINAL Leviathan?:no
How long did you take it for?:
What dose per day did you take?:

Have you tried the Reloaded Sample yet?nope signed up for it but didnt get it yetDo you agree that it is perhaps the best supplement in the history of supplements?:umm from what im hearing it sure is up there

Weight Goal in next 60 days:180ish
Current Body Fat %:20%
Body Fat Goal within the next 60 days:5-10%

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days):get down to about 175-180 for MMA fights lined up this coming year, be a little more lean lose some bodyfat add some more lean muscle
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+): work alot more on stamina and maybe even get down to a 155er , but be a real big 155er, to be more define in my legs and back,

Thermogenic / Weight Loss products You Have Taken in the past 365 days:none
Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each:noneALL OTHER Supplements You Currently Take:Vitamins, Protien
What supps would you take while Logging Leviathan?: i was gonna do this stack posted below but willing to run standalone if needed or as a stack
Drive
Rpm
Liportrophin PM
Leviathan Reloaded
DCP
Xtend
Reset-AD
Orange TRIad
also think about adding IGF-2 from AN but not sure yet

Injuries:none

Current BB Routine (Brief):Cardio everyday around 5:30am as well as arms and chest MON, TUE back, WED legs, THRU-arms chest, FRI back SAT legs, also Muay thia, bjj, vale tudo,grappling and wrestling everyday around 5:30pm and after that cardio again,WILL YOU Post Pictures Before/After:yes current is avatar

Diet?looking to go realy clean also i got some help from my friends dad who is a Nutritionist so he is helping me with my diet as we speak

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for LEVIATHAN RELOADED: looking for a solid company with a solid product that will help me in my needs and goals of losing weight and feeling great and from all the Recommendation of the Ori Levi the Reload must be better.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still being a pain in the butt, and watching