Who has tried resurrect?

PowerBody

Awards
I love this product, took a bit of getting used to as i found i had such a deep sleep needed to make myself wake up and look lively, especially for the first couple of uses was hungry all the next day, but im putting this down to how deep my sleep was the night before.

Doesn't send you off to sleep as quickly as some others but never had such a deep sleep so effective for recovery.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Now known as REM 8.0, great combination.

linedriver465

linedriver465

Awards
As a college student, I have quite the erratic sleep schedule. REM 8.0 definitely helps to reset my sleep schedule and give me a good night sleep.

Best of all, I don't get the grogginess that comes with using melatonin

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
havent tried it yet but gf-pm helped alot with deep sleep

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll probably try out REM at some point but I'm always weary of using sleep products when I have less than 8 hours to devote to sleep. I usually only get about 6 due to my schedule which is fine, but if I take a sleep aid with that little sleep it can mess with me when I get up.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'll probably try out REM at some point but I'm always weary of using sleep products when I have less than 8 hours to devote to sleep. I usually only get about 6 due to my schedule which is fine, but if I take a sleep aid with that little sleep it can mess with me when I get up.
nothing worse then being groggy, gf pm allowed great sleep quality on less hours

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nothing worse then being groggy, gf pm allowed great sleep quality on less hours
Awesome! Its on my list officially now to grab soon

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established