While the boss is away............Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would just like to announce that as of last night, I'm officially not going to compete in the show I was prepping for.

And with that, it's now time to GFH.:D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I would just like to announce that as of last night, I'm officially not going to compete in the show I was prepping for.

And with that, it's now time to GFH.:D
Sorry man, I think. Why did you decide not to compete?

And GFH? Get Freaking HYOOOOOGE?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry man, I think. Why did you decide not to compete?

And GFH? Get Freaking HYOOOOOGE?
No need to be sorry. Me and my training partner felt we needed to make a decision last night. Either get back on stage looking a little bit better than in March, or start really building up for the future. The latter makes the most sense, but I had to go through this diet to be sure. So I will not be competing for a second time this year, but I WILL be competing again. And when that time comes, it's gonna be lights out.

And yes, that is an accurate translation. :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Onset better than Quick.

So ROMS it is...
So... the ROMS come after the GH flushes out? that seems to make sense, a little after 2 hrs after the workout. I felt good for that 2 hours :)

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
No need to be sorry. Me and my training partner felt we needed to make a decision last night. Either get back on stage looking a little bit better than in March, or start really building up for the future. The latter makes the most sense, but I had to go through this diet to be sure. So I will not be competing for a second time this year, but I WILL be competing again. And when that time comes, it's gonna be lights out.

Good luck R! Discretion is sometimes the better part of valor.

Get Freakin' Huuuuuuge baby! :head:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

For sure, its better to feel like you are ready, than to go in not feeling ready.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
8 hrs at work is teh sux. That on top of class/studying this morning.

To answer your question Wil: I have been doing 3 Neovar caps in the morn, 2 pre, 3 post.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I was just thinking about the GBC being to cause lactic acid to get force GH climb, I guess I have to be careful about powerFull dosing as it relates to taht

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
neovar kicks ass! I wish I felt the same about RPM
Ya, RPM doesn't seem to have the kick it used to last time around. Im nearly done with one of the bottles I got and it took only ~3weeks to empty. I popped em like mad last week for tests and a paper. I do attribute the RPM/Neovar combo to the pumps I have been getting during my workout. Most of the time my legs just feel like Jello by the end, today they felt strong,thick, and full even though they were thoroughly fatigued. Good stuff.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my problem with RPM is that I seem to only "get it right" half the time. I either eat too early (1/2 hr) and don't get much, or eat too late (1 1/2 hr) and have an upset stomach and the craps.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been feelin' the RPM lately either. After I'm done w/ this bottle, I'm switching to something else pre w/o. I lift at 6:30AM so I need something to get :head:

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
gentlemen, this is definitely not how I feel right now:

just wanted to make that clear

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
This won't last long...but I'm the top poster! :toofunny:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 133
User Name Posts
thewilman 43
xjsynx 42
EasyEJL 29
Zombie 9
dsade 4
whatastud08 3
rpen22 2
bitterplacebo 1
metroba 1

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow man, this is like the greatest thread ever told. It's like that RANT, FUSTRATION thread over at BB.com,lol.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
wow man, this is like the greatest thread ever told. It's like that RANT, FUSTRATION thread over at BB.com,lol.
BB.Com...BB.COM!!! :nono:

You are soooooo lucky you are...

The Man...
The Legend...
The Myth !

:head:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
soo guys what do you think should i shave my chest for my java lather photo log or just let it be, i havent shaved like in 4 days

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
soo guys what do you think should i shave my chest for my java lather photo log or just let it be, i havent shaved like in 4 days
It's so much easier to just let that stuff grow. Unless specifically requested by a female to shave it. In that case, I think it does well to pay attention to her.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
It's so much easier to just let that stuff grow. Unless specifically requested by a female to shave it. In that case, I think it does well to pay attention to her.
my gf doesnt mind the hair neither my other female "friends" but i like it soft. the bad thing is that i have to tan alot i havent tanne in months. my skin in that area is kind of white not casper the ghost white but normal kind of white

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy ish I have no stars. The mods keep changing the system

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I start trainign back next week. ive been enjoying these two weeks off

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I plan to increase cals around 4000> time to get bigger

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I plan to increase cals around 4000> time to get bigger
Hope it goes well for you.
I'm pretty excited about lowering my calories back down from ~4000 in a few weeks. I'm getting sick of eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.