dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so i found some products i wanted to try on my next cut lasting maximum of about 12 weeks.

DCP -- going to get 2 bottles of this for sure when i can
you can run DCP for 2-3 months straight before taking a break

Lean Xtreme - want to at least get a bottle of this
best used in cycles of 4 weeks

Napalm - one of this for the last few weeks
You got it...last few weeks.

Recreate -- still not sold on this

Reduction - want to try this also
not sure on these
Leviathan Reloaded - def want to try this
stacks infinitely well with DCP, and can be run as well 1-2 months.

Green Tea - not sure on where to add this since of the products have something similar to it added
You can and should run this as a staple
CLA - not sure
good stuff at 6 grams a day

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
you can run DCP for 2-3 months straight before taking a break

best used in cycles of 4 weeks

You got it...last few weeks.

not sure on these

stacks infinitely well with DCP, and can be run as well 1-2 months.

You can and should run this as a staple
good stuff at 6 grams a day
wow good info.

dcp/LR - first 4 weeks
dcp/LX - next 4
dcp/napalm - last weeks

continous - green tea, and cla

how am i coming along?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow good info.

dcp/LR - first 4 weeks
dcp/LX - next 4
dcp/napalm - last weeks

continous - green tea, and cla

how am i coming along?
Looks like an excellent stack...running the LX towards the end of your cut will help preserve muscle, too.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
Looks like an excellent stack...running the LX towards the end of your cut will help preserve muscle, too.
oh ok. i wasnt sure if i should add the lx in the beginning or end..but now i know.

in that case it's probably best to do this.

dcp/LR - first 8 weeks
dcp/LX/napalm - finishing weeks

continous - green tea, and CLA

other products like recreate..i just can't convince myself to spend 40 bucks on that. i hate over advertisement and hype. always a let down for me. "23 ways to burn fat"...youtube videos of guys reading scripts etc.

all i have is about 10lbs to lose to get to a six pack..so i am looking forward to starting this as soon as my activate/stoked bulk is done.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh ok. i wasnt sure if i should add the lx in the beginning or end..but now i know.

dcp/LR - first 8 weeks

other products like recreate..i just can't convince myself to spend 40 bucks on that. i hate over advertisement and hype. always a let down for me. "23 ways to burn fat"...youtube videos of guys reading scripts etc.

all i have is about 10lbs to lose to get to a six pack..so i am looking forward to starting this as soon as my activate/stoked bulk is done.
I agree with this stack...should be VERY pleased.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established

dcp/LR - first 8 weeks

i lost 10 lbs and 2% bf in a month with REDuction and VERY strict diet =D

..just saying. i can vouch for that one
best of luck with your stack

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards

it all depends on how my first 4 weeks with dcp/lr goes. do you recommend reduction with dcp? or just run it stand alone for 4 weeks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

unless u weighed 500lbs to start with thats not exactly attractive :) it means that to loose 3-4 labs of fat you also lost 6-7 lbs of lean mass.....

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
unless u weighed 500lbs to start with thats not exactly attractive :) it means that to loose 3-4 labs of fat you also lost 6-7 lbs of lean mass.....
actually i didnt lose any lbm. i stacked it with BLUE up, a natural test booster by the same company. i continued to goto the gym like regular and didn't notice ANY strength decreases.
i don't know what you would stack with it. as i said i was running a sponsored log Controlled Labs cut stack
REDuction and BLUE up
lost 10 lbs, 2% bf, and maxes stayed the same. if anything i noticed endurance increases

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any word on when your next shipment of DCP should be hitting NP? Had a few queries on this dsade.
It was supposed to have shipped last wednesday, but apparently the bottling machine crapped out and it is shipping today.

Should be covering your full order, though, and the new tablets are badass.

CRAM33

Awards
Bronkaid+Caffeine+L-Tyrosine = nice and effective. Stack it with some yohimbine HCL throughout the day, or all at one shot in the morning w/ fasted cardio ... good combo.

If you don't want to go the ephedrine route ...

I've had people do very well on the following stacks. To each his own due to tolerance levels for such compounds:
Yohimbine HCL + Caffeine
DCP + Yohimbine HCL
DCP + Lev Reloaded

Never had anyone or myself try Recreate. Can't comment.
any input on how these stacks would benefit/inhibit a keto diet?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually i didnt lose any lbm. i stacked it with BLUE up, a natural test booster by the same company. i continued to goto the gym like regular and didn't notice ANY strength decreases.
i don't know what you would stack with it. as i said i was running a sponsored log Controlled Labs cut stack
REDuction and BLUE up
lost 10 lbs, 2% bf, and maxes stayed the same. if anything i noticed endurance increases
I'm just saying do the math. if you were 194 beforehand and 15% bf, and now are 184 and 13% you had to have lost something besides fat for 6-7lbs of the 10lbs. 2% of 194 is 3.76 lbs of fat.

MightyMouse20

Awards
Looks interesting, has anyone done that a seen results, would like to know before I invest 90 bucks? Being new to this stuff I have been wondering how things like DermaTherm, Napalm, and Atomic Meltdown work since you spray or apply it to you, any help there?

I am kind of waiting for DCP to get back in stock cause I have only heard good things, I want to stack that with ReCreate or something else.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
ECY/ECA is the only way to go for ''fatburners''. DCP is good but not a fat burner

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
I'm just saying do the math. if you were 194 beforehand and 15% bf, and now are 184 and 13% you had to have lost something besides fat for 6-7lbs of the 10lbs. 2% of 194 is 3.76 lbs of fat.
hmmm. i see what you're saying. interesting. only thing i can think of to make up for the missing numbers is i lost alot more fat than that and just made up for the weight in muscle. muscle weighs more than fat.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting, has anyone done that a seen results, would like to know before I invest 90 bucks? Being new to this stuff I have been wondering how things like DermaTherm, Napalm, and Atomic Meltdown work since you spray or apply it to you, any help there?

I am kind of waiting for DCP to get back in stock cause I have only heard good things, I want to stack that with ReCreate or something else.
DermaTherm is a great product. Here is a link for all the info you would need on DermaTherm

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
DCP is not a quote on quote "FAT BURNER"

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Fat burners are stimulant/thermogenics

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
AM I WRONG...AM I WRONG..

Im calmer than you are.......

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

since fat is transported into mitochondria to be "burned", yeah you kind of are wrong. =)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sooooo if DCP isnt a fatburner what would it be? I mean how does TTA do its job? Ohhhh wait...uhmmm i think it takes fatty acids and throws them into the mitochondria of the cell ( which would also be called uncoupling i beleive) and burns fat as energy...wait im sorry..it what? Ohhhhhh burns FAT as energy. Sooooo with that being said, what shall we call it? Burner of fat? Fat of burner? But not Fat burner? :toofunny:

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
calmer than you are

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Sooooo if DCP isnt a fatburner what would it be? I mean how does TTA do its job? Ohhhh wait...uhmmm i think it takes fatty acids and throws them into the mitochondria of the cell ( which would also be called uncoupling i beleive) and burns fat as energy...wait im sorry..it what? Ohhhhhh burns FAT as energy. Sooooo with that being said, what shall we call it? Burner of fat? Fat of burner? But not Fat burner? :toofunny:

You are so smart.... lets be friends forever! Maybe we can run through a meadow together, holding hands and whispering sweet nothings to eachother. Then you can teach me your knowledge of the world. Oooo that would be grand....

douche.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
yeah i was under the impression that DCP was a fat METABOLIZER and not a """"""""""quote on quote"""""""""""""

"""""""FAT BURNER""""""".

Fat burner is just a term given to supplements. Yall are digging to far into semantics. but it's cool and im unsubbed. peace b!tches

MightyMouse20

Awards
Now that DCP is in stock, I am probably going to stack DCP/ReCreate...is there anything else I should stack with it. I don't plan on necessarily "cutting" I just want to lost 10 lbs 185-175 by eating right and working out. Will this stack still work? Thanks

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are so smart.... lets be friends forever! Maybe we can run through a meadow together, holding hands and whispering sweet nothings to eachother. Then you can teach me your knowledge of the world. Oooo that would be grand....

douche.

No need to name call bro it was all in good humor. But "unsub" and take your crappy attitude with you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i was under the impression that DCP was a fat METABOLIZER and not a """"""""""quote on quote"""""""""""""

"""""""FAT BURNER""""""".

Fat burner is just a term given to supplements. Yall are digging to far into semantics. but it's cool and im unsubbed. peace b!tches
DCP also does contain a true thermogenic, Raspberry Ketones...so nya nya.

MightyMouse20

Awards
Just ordered a bottle of DCP and ReCreate....haven't taken any of these before. Any other good supplements to stack with them? What's the best way to do use these supplements to the fullest? Thanks.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
get some beta alanine.
i would recommend hyper pump or hypertropX (double dose this) or peak beta...not sure if MN is selling this yet or not tho

MightyMouse20

Awards
get some beta alanine.
i would recommend hyper pump or hypertropX (double dose this) or peak beta...not sure if MN is selling this yet or not tho
Thanks for the help....I am not to familiar with these supplements, so I will have to look them up. I would you suggest working them in with my DCP/ReCreate stack?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
as strong a supporter as i am of beta alanine i would say yes.
its an endurance/recovery tool so i couldn't see any reason why it would not benefit the stack

MightyMouse20

Awards
Got the DCP and ReCreate finally, napalm was still out of stack so I am just going to stack those two....however I have been told to possibly add Flaxseed and Fish Oil to the stack, would that work?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Avoid the Flax.

Fish Oil should be a staple anyway, but by all means add it. Might also want to consider CLA.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
no flax? i usually have a 1tbsp of milled flaxseed in the morning.. oh oh!

so it's not a good idea to take flax while taking dcp? today is my 3rd day on dcp and i have taken flaxseed every morning.

MightyMouse20

Awards
no flax? i usually have a 1tbsp of milled flaxseed in the morning.. oh oh!

so it's not a good idea to take flax while taking dcp? today is my 3rd day on dcp and i have taken flaxseed every morning.
Since I heard no answer on taking Flax and Fish oil, I went out and bought both. I was wondering what is the best way to take them with my stack of DCP/Recreate.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since I heard no answer on taking Flax and Fish oil, I went out and bought both. I was wondering what is the best way to take them with my stack of DCP/Recreate.
Rectally through a syringe with a 2G needle!

Or, you could just take them with your regular meals.

DCP/Recreate Stack, I did that with Tea-GCG(green tea extract) didn't do jack sh*t for me.......:frustrate

tdos

Awards
I am on my 4th day of DCP and the original Ripped Fuel Extreme. I am still trying to get dosage and timing dialed in so I can get some good sleep. Also trying to figure out what to eat and when to eat during the day to maximize energy and fat loss.

Just out of curiousity, the new tableted DCP has the look and smell of the old metabolife, anyone else notice the similarity?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
tdos if you're still on send me a pm plz

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you had to go with either dcp OR recreate, what would you guys do?

i have both in my cart but money issue is holding me back. college starts tomm and got a bunch of text books to buy.

i am not a big fan of stimulants so that's why i am holding back on LR though the LR/DCP stack looks cost effective.

DCP/LR would be my choice. I know that LR is a stim, but it's not like crazy stim. You'll notice that you are sweating a bit more in the gym that usual, but you still feel good and put out hard. It's just your body's furnace burning a bit warmer to get those cals. I've alsways felt fine and so does a female friend of mine.