Where are they hiding??

Joshicus

Joshicus

Awards
Former prohormone user from the good ol' days before the ban, (sus 500, Finaflex), and wondering what hormones are worth a crap that are on the market today?? Or where to find some of the banned ones. Just so much bull crap on the net and in stores today its hard to sift through all the bull**** without some inside knowledge...

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Might want to edit that initial post there bud, asking for sources is against board rules...

That said, there are definitely some decent prohormones out there in the currently legal batch. Of course there's still the good ol' superdrol that's been around forever, and a whole host of other ones depending on what you're looking for. As far as currently legal stuff, some really good ones are:

Superdrol
Halodrol
Alpha-One
Epistane
Max-LMG

The list goes on and on. Once you're able, shoot me a PM if you need further help.

Joshicus

Joshicus

Awards
Oh sorry I didn't know that was frowned upon, that was my first post. I didn't know it wouldn't be ok to ask bout legal products and even with all the talk of illegal drugs. Just trying to get some info from people in the lifting game like myself cause lord knows its out there if you just know where to get it. And you can't believe any advertising on anything legal cause they all claim to be the best supplement ever...

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I'm not talking about advertising haha... There are a lot of logs on here about great products.

As for illegal substances, discussion is fine. What is not allowed is sourcing. You have to remember that a lot of products that may have been legal when you were last using prohormones are now Schedule III illicit drugs.

-edit-

Also, when it comes to those old-school PH's, like I said they're on schedule III with all the injectables. If you're going to break the law, might as well go with the stuff that really works ;) ... Probably easier to get ahold of than those old PH's too.

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
im new here to but im currently on h-drol and i love it , other then being really hard on the liver and giving up alcohol for the time being its produced a profound difference in the gym and in the work place(military)

Joshicus

Joshicus

Awards
Ya I agree that real juice would be prefered and just as easy to get. I'm just apprehensive to try it alone without someone to show me the right way of doing things my first cycle or two and id be really skeptical of it being real. Born2kill what brand was the maker of h-drol? Think I might have seen a few brands of that and heard the side effects of drol can be rough...

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
i used geared up nutritions(not advertising just stating what i used on my cycle) clone, same chemical make up plus some DHB in it. just make sure to be on liver support
i honestly had very few side effects slightly elevated blood pressure and some aggression and it just made me workout harder if anything. It was pricey though for the hdrol and liver support then PCT plan was another huge $$

Joshicus

Joshicus

Awards
I was having a hard time finding anything from that brand name that wasn't banned now. Found a few h-drol products but nothing from that specific brand. I guess ill keep searching, or do you know of any other ones you've tried that are still available?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
none of the brand names are around anymore. Its all no name clones

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Should still be able to find purus labs halovar. Solid clone. CEL hdrol is hard to come by these days. Definitely look into alpha one if you can though... highly underrated.

Joshicus

Joshicus

Awards
Thanx for all ur input dyeguy. Keep me posted on any new good ones you hear of....

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
alpha one =awesome
also very happy with dzine when I ran it
there is also currently new batches coming out as we speak
ultra
ment
trenavar
ursobolic
only time and others unsponsered logs will tell us how they are

Joshicus

Joshicus

Awards
Ya and I'm scared to take drol cause of heard of bad gyno. I'd rather not have diner plate nips...

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I've never had gyno problems with superdrol and neither have any of my friends that have taken it. Methastadrol is a superdrol clone thats super cheap and effective (but may be a bit underdosed). I just picked up 4 bottles to stock up =D.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
alpha one =awesome
also very happy with dzine when I ran it
there is also currently new batches coming out as we speak
ultra
ment
trenavar
ursobolic
only time and others unsponsered logs will tell us how they are
Ursobolic is non-hormonal.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes SD can cause delayed gyno. Having a SERM for PCT and an AI on hand helps prevent this.

Joshicus

Joshicus

Awards
What about BEASTDROL? I've been reading a lot of good results on different forums about. Seems like about the best SD clone out there. If I keep hearing good things about it I think it'll be the one I try...

ginkgo

Awards
I loved the finaplex. I leaned out quickly and made good strength gains.
I used to make fina but pinning eod was a pain.

Joshicus

Joshicus

Awards
Ya I tried the finaflex hardcore and fixaflex 550 and had great results with both. But re-formulated kinda after the ban are crap...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hint: Certain popular hormones are still legal in the UK that are schedule 3 here.

Hint2: Pinning is easy, the only hard time is the first, I'd just skip the current designer steroids altogether unless you can find a quality hdrol clone. Saying that, you can find reliable Tbol still, which is much more potent... I mean if you are gonna go oral only, why not?