When the boss is away.......(CONTEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Come on i dont wanna miss this but i also would like to work out and im playing poker tonight.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I'll get my post count up. 4 years as a member and I'm not even at 200

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I thought I was bad. I spent over a year just reading old threads, getting my bases covered.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I know as soon as i go to workout this thread is gonig to explode and im going to miss the contest :(

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
As promised...REPS.

But the real question is...do you LIKE that cd? I am undecided at this point. It is starting to grow on me though...
Sorry Bro...Google...I'm a wh0re for reps! LOL

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
still counting

yes it is increasing the points

ZoRomo77

ZoRomo77

Awards
if you want to get your post count up then maybe you can jump in on one of PA's threads. that's about the only thing they end up being good for in the end.:hammer:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I know as soon as i go to workout this thread is gonig to explode and im going to miss the contest :(
Manu...you got nothing else to do!!! 3 weeks of anticpation before all hell breaks loose in Med School!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought I was the only one who hit this forum every 10 minutes

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if you want to get your post count up then maybe you can jump in on one of PA's threads. that's about the only thing they end up being good for in the end.:hammer:
It's too hard to get a post in edgewise on those threads. as quick as you type PA has a response.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Manu...you got nothing else to do!!! 3 weeks of anticpation before all hell breaks loose in Med School!
Haha this is true, i just wanted to go before all the crowds get there so i can get it done quick.

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
i think when you post you get more reputation points,

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's nothing, we havea whole bookcase of DVD's and videotapes. My wife is a big Disney fan.
This is my personal collection that I have bought with my own money. You don't want to know how many time that I have watched The Lion King.

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
disney

i never was a disney fan more like ninja turtle fan

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, you have to be given reps by another member. Thats the whole point, its reputation points. Just babbling doesn't add to your reputation. Otherwise mine would be even higer :D

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
thrall

i dont know how much you get but my reputation points did go up, its not that much of a big deal i am just posting now so pc refreshes

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah, you have to be given reps by another member. Thats the whole point, its reputation points. Just babbling doesn't add to your reputation. Otherwise mine would be even higer :D
Easy, is that a new avatar, nice car!

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
mine went up

mine went up maybe a rep gave me points though i dunno

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i dont know how much you get but my reputation points did go up, its not that much of a big deal i am just posting now so pc refreshes
Hey, your right, i went up a little, unless someone repped me...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I was trying to put in a pic that wasn't so tall, so all my posts werent so tall and took up so much room. Its a 68, loads of fun to drive :D

lamuscleman, under a persons avatar and other stuff there is a button that looks like a set of scales, you can click that to add to their reputation if they make a post you think is helpful and valuable.

lamuscleman

Awards
  • Established
easy

easy nice car looks like a old corvette, what is it and what year, looks like il say 71 vette

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, but you have a lot of rep points for how few posts you have. You must have a lot of valuable things to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.