When the boss is away.......(CONTEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Of course, I'll probably be unemployed thanks to all these pics you put up! :chick:

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
But this is to aid the fight against ass cancer. :duel:
I think it's more convincing as an aid in the fight against prostate cancer. Regular masturbation is supposed to to help prevent it...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's more convincing as an aid in the fight against prostate cancer. Regular masturbation is supposed to to help prevent it...
you know, I would have been safe from prostate cancer given that, but now that i'm showering at the gym daily I can't wax the bannanna in the shower. definitely cramping my style

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
This is more people than I've seen in this thread in 500 pages! :D

Rome out :run:

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
you know, I would have been safe from prostate cancer given that, but now that i'm showering at the gym daily I can't wax the bannanna in the shower. definitely cramping my style
Well, you could..
unless maybe it's like one of those communal showers without individual curtains
even that probably hasn't stopped at least some person, though

you don't really need a shower anyway, a bathroom stall will do

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, you could..
unless maybe it's like one of those communal showers without individual curtains
even that probably hasn't stopped at least some person, though

you don't really need a shower anyway, a bathroom stall will do
I have sexual performance issues in a crowded room. I know from prior experience.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
xjsynx,

I lost count after 6 or so consecutive posts and 600 or more pictures. You are out of control and abusing your posting privileges.

Effective immediately, if you post one more image you will be banned, permanently. There are no, ifs, ands, or butts about it. This is your only warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.