When a irresistable force (Prime) meets an imoveable object (OEP)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey dream, im doing the asteroid stack and then sum, dont know if you caught my log but Ive been doing that for a few days now and oep for a week and i could of swore i was losing weight but i got on the scale today and im up 3 pounds. But guess what? I dropped a pants size. I went from a 42 to a 40. I havent fit in a 40 in a year.
Exactly what I was getting at... my changes will be more subtle as I am getting reasonbly low but the improvements are there.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So youve got that warm thing going DW? That's good, I have it too. Was half expecting excessive sweating, but rather a nice glow.

Decisions decisions on Prime . . .
Sweating bullets at the gym last night... It comes and goes though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the gym for sure, I just dont have that 'after-burner' happening. Just a comfortable glow.
Sometimes I cool down pretty well, sometimes not. I have a cool walk home so I cool off ok but when I take a brisk walk and then go someplace warm I have hard time cooling off.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
well dont take two oep and fool around with the wife shortly after, i found out the hard way

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well dont take two oep and fool around with the wife shortly after, i found out the hard way
I think I'm safe on the Am dose as she isn't even awake yet.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok took 2 pills, wow very strong. I hope I settle down a bit before I work out, I'm pretty buzzed.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok took 2 pills, wow very strong. I hope I settle down a bit before I work out, I'm pretty buzzed.
you can try staggering the dosage, it's not so intense. Say 1 cap 1.5hrs preWO and 2nd cap 0.5hrs preWO

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
only time I got that buzzed hardcore I'm F****ing cracked out feeling was when I dosed 2 oep, and the sample of jack'd... I didn't go to the gym that day. I sat on the couch for a few hours trying not to up chuck....

I would definitely never take any stims with oep again. powerful stuff as we all know.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only time I got that buzzed hardcore I'm F****ing cracked out feeling was when I dosed 2 oep, and the sample of jack'd... I didn't go to the gym that day. I sat on the couch for a few hours trying not to up chuck....

I would definitely never take any stims with oep again. powerful stuff as we all know.
Oh my god.. .that would be an OD for me!! :shocked1:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got mine, AND I LIKE IT!!!!! Talk about great stuff, I haven't experienced the sweating yet but the energy is big and smooth. Definitely a euphoric feeling and mental alertness all at the same time. Used it and some Essentials w/ Joint complex instead of Jack3d for workout and really enjoyed it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got mine, AND I LIKE IT!!!!! Talk about great stuff, I haven't experienced the sweating yet but the energy is big and smooth. Definitely a euphoric feeling and mental alertness all at the same time. Used it and some Essentials w/ Joint complex instead of Jack3d for workout and really enjoyed it.
I am suprised you didn't experience increased perspiration duing workout. This seems to be the catalyst for me.. activity of any kind.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I did perspire during my workout but this is pretty much a given. I guess now that I think about it though it is normally around leg time I really get to sweating and on my DC Blast I did not do legs this last workout but still got to sweating. The true test will be how I sweat later this week during a leg workout. I won't count much of anything right now because I am holding some water and think I might sweat just sitting still. The other workout on Thanksgiving I used it and did legs but was also outside in 63 degree weather for the workout so not too much sweating there.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I did perspire during my workout but this is pretty much a given. I guess now that I think about it though it is normally around leg time I really get to sweating and on my DC Blast I did not do legs this last workout but still got to sweating. The true test will be how I sweat later this week during a leg workout. I won't count much of anything right now because I am holding some water and think I might sweat just sitting still. The other workout on Thanksgiving I used it and did legs but was also outside in 63 degree weather for the workout so not too much sweating there.
I noticed quite a difference when I do any kind of activity.

Ok now the changes are starting to show up more readily. I am not surprised as it takes a few days to before you see the effect diet has on body composition. A the end of the first week a lot of what I was seeing was still the results of the previous week. Now that I have more than a week (10 days) under my belt I am seeing more in they way of fat loss. I have purposely not radically altered my diet to see if I could burn fat while close to maintenance. I am eating cleaner true but still have my high carb days. I still have a couple cheat meals but they are planned.

So I would say this is a product that I have a use for and I will be buying some when it comes out. How good ... well that is yet to be seen. If I continue to show improvement at this rate then I would have to say that it's an amazing product.

I am not in a hurry to lose weight, even as I prep it will be steady as she goes. That's why I will always use something anabolic to keep my appetite going. If I were wanting to drop weight quickly and my appetite was more suppressed like some of the others are reporting then this would probably shed weight very fast indeed. I would consider a 6-7 lb fat loss extremely successful for 4 weeks. You can rest assured while mega dosing Prime any weight I do lose will be 100% fat. I estimate I have lost close to 3 lbs of fat in the first 10 days. I am pleased.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AWESOME STUFF DW!!!!!!! I love hearing that something is working as it should. Not surprising out of a USP product. LOL

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AWESOME STUFF DW!!!!!!! I love hearing that something is working as it should. Not surprising out of a USP product. LOL
Great to hear that Kleen is loving it too!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:sad6:Hey DW, sorry ive been MIA for the past couple of days....

Ill catch up on posts ASAP

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So many new logs, hard to keep up with you guys, rest assured I am along for the ride and just started my OEP/Ghenerate/6-Bromo stack for massive fat destruction today. All is going well so far and great log as always DW; looking forward to hearing how you like it and jealous you picked up 3 twin packs!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So many new logs, hard to keep up with you guys, rest assured I am along for the ride and just started my OEP/Ghenerate/6-Bromo stack for massive fat destruction today. All is going well so far and great log as always DW; looking forward to hearing how you like it and jealous you picked up 3 twin packs!
i hear 7-keto works wonder for fat loss....ive never taken it due to its hormonal nature but it may work well with 6-bromo(something else i wouldnt take due to its slight hormonal nature)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the things I like about OEP is how unobtrusive it is any stim you feel seems more like your getting energy from more natural sources. It's like the feeling I get when I eat a couple oranges, just stronger. Yah oranges are like coffee for me, I eat 2 and I'm all energized.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hear 7-keto works wonder for fat loss....ive never taken it due to its hormonal nature but it may work well with 6-bromo(something else i wouldnt take due to its slight hormonal nature)
I hear that too but I can never find a log or review of 7-Keto that has results. I would love to give 7-keto a shot with OEP but I was sold on 6-bromo when I asked questions about it and Jacob mentioned he was goign to run it with OEP; figured if it was good enough for him I might give it a chance. So far nothing to report, back to DWs log.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the things I like about OEP is how unobtrusive it is any stim you feel seems more like your getting energy from more natural sources. It's like the feeling I get when I eat a couple oranges, just stronger. Yah oranges are like coffee for me, I eat 2 and I'm all energized.
Same thoughts on OEP here DW... when I took SX and a few others that are caffeine/synephrine loaded I was so cracked out and hated it. Quite the opposit with OEP, I am awake and focused but it is more in the background and I like that. Only day two for me so we shall see how it is after 10-14 days before I make any further judgments.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Continue to see signs of fat loss, not sure if it is accelerated a bit or that I am at a point where small changes show up big. People at the gym are commenting on how lean I'm becoming. Steady as she goes. Good workout last night. No change in diet.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DW have you ventured into taking two OEP at once or close together? I did that this morning so I can try Anadraulic State tonight... all I can say is wow, this stuff is potent!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW have you ventured into taking two OEP at once or close together? I did that this morning so I can try Anadraulic State tonight... all I can say is wow, this stuff is potent!!!!
Yah Sunday morning .. my vision was starting to fade a bit.... It's a good thing I took it 2 hours b4 my workout .. hit me pretty hard.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed dream! Tear it up brotha!
Thanks ... :veryhappy:

Well the one thing I noticed just this morning is my legs starting to get very defined. I have to admit I was hoping for more of the fat to come from my problem areas but yah it's nice to see the legs shape up. I would say the fat seems to be coming off equally from all areas.

I look a little bigger muscle wise, I am wondering if I may not be any lighter than I was a couple days ago maybe even some gain. Leaner and heavier that would be nice. Think I'll step on the scale again tonight to confirm my suspicions. :ponder:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks ... :veryhappy:

Well the one thing I noticed just this morning is my legs starting to get very defined. I have to admit I was hoping for more of the fat to come from my problem areas but yah it's nice to see the legs shape up. I would say the fat seems to be coming off equally from all areas.

I look a little bigger muscle wise, I am wondering if I may not be any lighter than I was a couple days ago maybe even some gain. Leaner and heavier that would be nice. Think I'll step on the scale again tonight to confirm my suspicions. :ponder:
Nice stuff DW! Heck if the legs are leaning up now the abs will be next to drop! Probably be almost overnight.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice stuff DW! Heck if the legs are leaning up now the abs will be next to drop! Probably be almost overnight.
Overnight would be good... yah it's not my abs but around the belly button an below and the lower back.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Overnight would be good... yah it's not my abs but around the belly button an below and the lower back.
Welcome to my world DW... so hard to get that to go away. Hopefully the OEP will work on that for us!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that is my problem region too, and under my chest. Everything else is lean and vascular. I am sticking at 6% after my next show. I just like the look better and I still feel great , strong and joints are happy at that composition.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to my world DW... so hard to get that to go away. Hopefully the OEP will work on that for us!
I can get it to go away but have to go very low to do it. I don't look decent till I am down to around 6% because of all the loose skin and pocket fat. When I go down to 4-5%, I am going to try and stay 8 or under from then on.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can get it to to away but have to go very low to do it. I don't look decent till I am down to around 6% because of all the loose skin and pocket fat. When I go down to 4-5%, I am going to try and stay 8 or under from then on.
Our similarities always strike me...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our similarities always strike me...
Yah i remember during you first prep how loose you skin was then poof! it was all gone soon as you hit around 6%... This is also why the slow prep suits us better. I learn a lot from your experiences. It's very helpfull to see someone else experience similar circumstances. I find I get caught up in my own drama when I am going through it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah i remember during you first prep how loose you skin was then poof! it was all gone soon as you hit around 6%... This is also why the slow prep suits us better. I learn a lot from your experiences. It's very helpfull to see someone else experience similar circumstances. I find I get caught up in my own drama when I am going through it.
Cool thing this time is we will be running our prep at the same time this year so we can really support one another while we go through the fun of cutting cals.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool thing this time is we will be running our prep at the same time this year so we can really support one another while we go through the fun of cutting cals.
Yes that had occurred to me as well. There is a lot I know from past experiences but some of it I kind of forget too. Also prepping with these supps is uncharted territory for me. I am also going to be able to set a slower pace as I am much leaner than I usually am coming into a prep. I have my diet, training and supps ready to go.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes that had occurred to me as well. There is a lot I know from past experiences but some of it I kind of forget too. Also prepping with these supps is uncharted territory for me. I am also going to be able to set a slower pace as I am much leaner than I usually am coming into a prep. I have my diet, training and supps ready to go.
I think the pressure of trying to drop fast was making the other preps more stressful than they had to be. I honestly look forward to my prep this time. It is so exciting to see your body morph like that. To test yours discipline all the time, I just loved it. I am ready to start now, but hey a few more lbs of muscle before starting prep will be great.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the pressure of trying to drop fast was making the other preps more stressful than they had to be. I honestly look forward to my prep this time. It is so exciting to see your body morph like that. To test yours discipline all the time, I just loved it. I am ready to start now, but hey a few more lbs of muscle before starting prep will be great.
Yah it was crazy allright. Live and learn.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well as I suspected I did gain some size I am back up to 234 after dropping to 232. Funny thing is I look even leaner at 234. For what I am looking for right now this is absolutely spot on, the best I could have hoped for. So what I estimate for two weeks is a loss of about 3 lbs of body fat subtract that from my starting weight of 235 = 232 so I would estimate an increase of 2 lbs lean mass. I am at a loss to explain it really, my diet has been very tight, the only thing I can think of besides that is the mega-dosed Prime.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well as I suspected I did gain some size I am back up to 234 after dropping to 232. Funny thing is I look even leaner at 234. For what I am looking for right now this is absolutely spot on, the best I could have hoped for. So what I estimate for two weeks is a loss of about 3 lbs of body fat subtract that from my starting weight of 235 = 232 so I would estimate an increase of 2 lbs lean mass. I am at a loss to explain it really, my diet has been very tight, the only thing I can think of besides that is the mega-dosed Prime.

so your diet has stayed constant...very strict and your dropping what seems to be pure fat?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so your diet has stayed constant...very strict and your dropping what seems to be pure fat?
Precisely, I am right on with my diet which is slightly above maintenance using a macro nutrient cycle. Staying anabolic while you burn fat is so effective for overall body comp. People get to focused in on weight loss when they try to lose fat, I think your more likely going to be better off targetng pure fat burn and going slower. Use the muscle to burn the fat. I started this thread thinking my target weight in the spring will be around 210 noow I am thinking 215 may be more likely. That's 5 extra lbs because I am not in a hurry to see weight loss. I am a way ahead of things right now and have 20 weeks to prep, god only knows where I will be.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fat loss seems to accelerated slightly in the last couple of days. I am experincing a bit more appetite supession but forced myself to eat the same amount, or close to it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Noticed some increased appetite supression at times during the weekend and definitely some fat loss. I don't know how it effected my weight but the way I have been hitting the weights and slamming down the Prime and still manage to keep my cals above maintenance slightly, nothing will suprise me.

In about 12 days I will finish up and weigh in. I wil set my week 17 target weight at 20 lbs decreased from that point. So how much I have to lose in those 17 weeks will also depend on what happens over Xmas. I plan on not getting too carried away and doing lots of cardio.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Noticed some increased appetite supression at times during the weekend and definitely some fat loss. I don't know how it effected my weight but the way I have been hitting the weights and slamming down the Prime and still manage to keep my cals above maintenance slightly, nothing will suprise me.

In about 12 days I will finish up and weigh in. I wil set my week 17 target weight at 20 lbs decreased from that point. So how much I have to lose in those 17 weeks will also depend on what happens over Xmas. I plan on not getting too carried away and doing lots of cardio.
still watching closely.
i'm using spring break as my "competition" date so i have about 13 weeks to pack on a little muscle and get this fat off me.

Prime, AP, and OEP should do the trick

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still watching closely.
i'm using spring break as my "competition" date so i have about 13 weeks to pack on a little muscle and get this fat off me.

Prime, AP, and OEP should do the trick
Yah all products will aid in fat reduction and recomp.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
are you taking cissus?
I thought I remember you taking it

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DW, I don't know about you but there is a difference in the way my joints feel running the Essentials W Joint Complex. I do feel they are getting something out of it and doing better than just SuperCissus Rx alone.