GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it was ehhh ( im not canadian )

i dont remember but im sure taste wasnt all that but back in the days not much flavorable stuff was out there.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will gave you 200 for it !! I heard it was spiked!!!! JK only way to find out it to try it brothers!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, might just toss it. Doesn't seem like it was anything special anyways.
Don’t toss it bro .. put it on eBay with shipping price you never know

Some people are crazy for weird stuff jjst put a disclaimer not responsible for misuse of product lol

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Old iforce products were awesome! If the powder looked legit and all I’d give it a go.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
exp. 2016... I would either toss it or place it in your hall of fame collection.
Agreed! :ROFLMAO: I'd frame it and hang it in my house!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Flavoring Acacia Rigidula Extract was something we literally never figured out back in the day. Just thinking about it brings up PTSD from all the flavoring samples we did lol. I'd toss it just based on that alone :LOL:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Flavoring Acacia Rigidula Extract was something we literally never figured out back in the day. Just thinking about it brings up PTSD from all the flavoring samples we did lol. I'd toss it just based on that alone :LOL:
speakin of which... you ever see Vaughn anymoe?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
speakin of which... you ever see Vaughn anymoe?
Nahh, not in person. Been quite a while since I've seen him IRL, only the occasional message every once in a while. He keeps moving further south from me haha, he's down in Georgia now.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
vaughn was a very sassy boy lol
Oh, you guys on the forum have no idea... like the time he went to the gym in flip flops to do abs and wound up getting banned from the gym :LOL:

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, you guys on the forum have no idea... like the time he went to the gym in flip flops to do abs and wound up getting banned from the gym :LOL:
Really, wow?! I see these kids doing that and worse….crocs, pajamas, no deodorant! (And I was about ready to let some guy have it, when they walked by and I almost puked)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

BJT

Awards
The acacia rigidula days were good times! Not as strong as dmaa but still pretty potent. Still got some old iforce maximize intense and conquer hanging around for when i want a blast from the past. Also, whatever Gaspari used to sneak into their Superpump Max off label was really smooth.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The acacia rigidula days were good times! Not as strong as dmaa but still pretty potent. Still got some old iforce maximize intense and conquer hanging around for when i want a blast from the past. Also, whatever Gaspari used to sneak into their Superpump Max off label was really smooth.
Just thinking about Maximize Intense Peach Tea makes me gag a little :LOL:

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lmao same
And you guys only know what the finished product tasted like haha... I swear, the original flavor samples we got for MI tasted like someone ate dirt, puked it up, and dehydrated it into powdered form.

It was sort of funny; I had those absolute nightmare flavor samples at the same time we were testing out the Blueberry Pom Hemavol. 1 shaker of liquid death and another of pure bliss lollllll